Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-02-2020, 12:53 AM
Experiencer

Twin flame runners, how did you feel when the chaser FINALLY moved on?

You moved on months even years before the chaser did. How did you feel when you heard or seen that your twin flame whom waited f8r you for years is now finally in a relationship? This doesn't even have to be fir twin flames this could be fir anyone who had an ex that stayed single for years after relationship but then one day you found out they're with someone. How did you feel?
Old 19-02-2020, 08:34 PM
Lorelyen

I don't believe in this TF thing in my own sphere, but if someone unwelcome had been pursuing me constantly trying to persuade me to succumb to a spiritual belief I find alien (or get me to bed) I'd be damned glad when he found someone else. But I'd probably deal with him one way or another before his obsession afflicted me. Good riddance, I'd say.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:42 PM
Knower

Ditto. Also, if you (supposedly ex chaser) are properly moving on, you shouldn't give a monkey of what the "runner" thinks.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:25 AM
Master
I realised that every single being and becoming evermore here and now, is my soul mate. Regardless of what they do or not do.
Old 20-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Master
I know everyone always says runner & chaser is a TF thing, I've not gone through that with mine. He had problems committing, our relationship fell apart, so maybe one could argue he was the runner. It wasn't like that though, and I never chased. I wanted to heal and move on. Wasn't easy but I did it.

But if it's considered running when someone leaves then you there's runners in nearly every relationship that goes wrong.
There's also plenty of people that cannot handle a breakup who chase as they cannot let go. That's not a TF thing, but inability to handle loss, in other words: emotional immaturity.
These days there's millions of people with commitment or abandonment issues. Doesn't make them TFs.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:26 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I realised that every single being and becoming evermore here and now, is my soul mate. Regardless of what they do or not do.
From some of the things you come out with I'd say you're definitely not my soul mate..... You're seeing your here and now through a most strange lens.
Old 21-02-2020, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
From some of the things you come out with I'd say you're definitely not my soul mate..... You're seeing your here and now through a most strange lens.
You don't have to understand your own soul, in order to understand it. You just have to stop holding on to the misunderstanding, and then your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly naturally and joyfully here and now, will simply be and become evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully allowed to be realised evermore ongoingly here and now by you, for you, through you, with you, as you, etc.
Old 21-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You don't have to understand your own soul, in order to understand it. You just have to stop holding on to the misunderstanding, and then your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly naturally and joyfully here and now, will simply be and become evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully allowed to be realised evermore ongoingly here and now by you, for you, through you, with you, as you, etc.
No use talking down to me, especially when your first sentence makes no sense. You posit something then deny it? WHAT?!?! The second sentence is incomprehensible in that I hold on to no misunderstanding once aware of a misunderstanding, so preaching to me is wasting your time on that one. Your sermons would be far better aimed at the many in the world who, brainwashed or otherwise conditioned are hell-bent on causing harm to others.

However, I'd be interested to learn how one can claim to have reached a definitive, absolute understanding from a misunderstanding. How does one know they've reached that absolute and not just bluffed themselves to accept a different misunderstanding? How do you stop 'holding on' to anything that's formed part of your experience, hence your ontic? It's there, written in your brain until deterioration erases it.

Have you ever pondered on why the most successful in the world (I'm not allowed to mention names) ARE successful...without any of this proselyting? May I suggest you give that a try as the process may help with your understanding of the less successful?

In accord with my higher principles, these are my honest views and sincere questions.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
No use talking down to me, especially when your first sentence makes no sense. You posit something then deny it? WHAT?!?! The second sentence is incomprehensible in that I hold on to no misunderstanding once aware of a misunderstanding, so preaching to me is wasting your time on that one. Your sermons would be far better aimed at the many in the world who, brainwashed or otherwise conditioned are hell-bent on causing harm to others.

However, I'd be interested to learn how one can claim to have reached a definitive, absolute understanding from a misunderstanding. How does one know they've reached that absolute and not just bluffed themselves to accept a different misunderstanding? How do you stop 'holding on' to anything that's formed part of your experience, hence your ontic? It's there, written in your brain until deterioration erases it.

Have you ever pondered on why the most successful in the world (I'm not allowed to mention names) ARE successful...without any of this proselyting? May I suggest you give that a try as the process may help with your understanding of the less successful?

In accord with my higher principles, these are my honest views and sincere questions.
Meditation is a universally applicable tool, technique and permission slip, to allow yourself to apply your unconditional ability of allowing. Doing the non-doing. Which then allows your greater allowed realisation. Allowing cannot be done, it can only be allowed. But if the allowing is not there, it wont be there. You have to actively let go of that which doesn't allow the allowing. Even tho the letting go also cannot be done. Meditation is simply a universally applicable way to learn about how easy it is to let go and allow, and become thus more aware as your greater non-physical consciousness flows more fully through you as you allow, and this always feels better emotionally, as feeling more alife, inspired, joyful, clear, clarity, etc.
The resistance, is just energetic habbitually practiced thought patterns. Which is just a thought that you keep thinking, which is resistant or self contradictory in energy motional nature. Which is also why you feel it as negative emotion the more self contradiction and resistance there is in your energetic thought patterns.

So there are many ways you can release resistance and allow more. And the primary thing to remember is your emotional guidance system is your primary indication of wether you are allowing more or resisting more. So take the emotional journey. And the practical way of meditating will always show you clear emotional evidence and conscious realisation of how your thought affects your emotional state of being as indicators of energy motional relativity between you and your greater non-physical consciousness. To understand, you don't need to come into alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness by doing something or learning something, because you are an inseperable extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness. You just need to let go of that which blocks your allowed realisation of your unconditionally worthy nature and then the allowed realisation will simply naturally take place. It will simply flow through the natural path of least resistance through which all of existence is being and becoming evermore effortlessly, naturally and joyfully, here and now.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Lorelyen

You still aren't talking sense. Look at this:

"Meditation is a universally applicable tool, technique and permission slip, to allow yourself to apply your unconditional ability of allowing. Doing the non-doing. Which then allows your greater allowed realisation."

I've asked you several times what you mean by certain phrases but you refuse to answer, instead blasting forth with the same repetitive stuff that adds up to nothing useful. One hoped one might learn something but no. We all know - everyone here knows - that meditation is a "universally applicable tool" but there's meditation and meditation. And "realisation" is so nebulous but you never say what you mean by it as you seem to be using the term in an oblique or non-orthodox way.

I'll leave it there. No point in me continuing this discussion. Others may find some hidden meanings so I'll leave it to them.