Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 13-01-2020, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

In my religion everything that is active has a soul, a vitality that is not easily extinguished even if part of the organism dies. For example, flesh, blood and hair have their own soul, and hair can continue growing even after the person is dead. That activity has been observed in mummified bodies.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 13-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vqc6g

This video shows the mummified body of a criminal that was killed with a machete in 1977. The doctor who takes care of the bodies said he has to periodically shave his body and cut his hair.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 13-01-2020, 09:03 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

All interesting points but not relevant to those raised as the thread topic.
Old 13-01-2020, 09:04 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vqc6g

This video shows the mummified body of a criminal that was killed with a machete in 1977. The doctor who takes care of the bodies said he has to periodically shave his body and cut his hair.

off topic
Old 13-01-2020, 09:05 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
In my religion everything that is active has a soul, a vitality that is not easily extinguished even if part of the organism dies. For example, flesh, blood and hair have their own soul, and hair can continue growing even after the person is dead. That activity has been observed in mummified bodies.

unrelated and off topic
Old 13-01-2020, 09:06 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, so maybe the "magic" is in the fluid

That's a good point about the frozen human issue

Magic is Penn and Teller. The frozen tissue aspect links back to what I asked originally...
Old 13-01-2020, 09:08 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Consciousness keeps us alive,our soul.Once the sperm has done its job,all the thousands of others die.Could you say sperm has consciousness? I don't know.

Consciousness keeps us alive? Or is consciousness a product of being alive - go figure the sequence of events - chicken or egg?
Old 13-01-2020, 09:09 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Until this thread I'd not thought about this question. So I'm just throwing out ideas atm

Wonder how long the sperm can last without any fluid around it.

Any ideas on the frozen sperm question anyone?

In my view I think it's best to think first before just throwing out random ideas.
Old 13-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
In my view I think it's best to think first before just throwing out random ideas.

There's a lot of great things come from random ideas, bouncing off others they can develop. I wonder if there's an optimum length of time an idea needs to be contemplated on before speaking. Anyway, I think you're stifling conversation on the thread, so I'll make my exit.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:25 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And i have been led to believe that "we" are the Soul. & are in no way, the flesh.

& that we the Soul'self becomes a part of the flesh in the instant of conception, by being "only CONNECTED" to the flesh.
& that it is us the "Soul'self" that gives the flesh, an "appearance" only, that it is sentient.

The flesh can not survive without a connection to Soul. Just as flesh starts to decompose when the connection between Soul & flesh is severed.

So Soul is required to be connected to flesh from the instant of conception.

As the above is what i am led to believe, i thought that i ought to post it.

You haven't said to whom you're replying??????