Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 11-04-2015, 07:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
The Bermuda Triangle, what do you guys think it is? planes go missing, boats go missing, sometimes the boats are found but the people on board are gone? what do you think The Bermuda Triangle is?

I remember reading during college days of the Dragon's Triangle south of Japan and in the north-eastern part of Phillipine Sea.

The phenomenon taking place in the Dragon's Triange is quite similar to that in the Bermuda Triangle. And in both , methane hydrates have been used to explain any incidents taking place.

It is probable that interdimensional portals or wormholes exist in these places, which operates at certain times.

We only fear that which we lack knowledge of, and when science discovers eventually with precision what may be the issue along with the technology to control it and use it for human needs, all fear evaporates, and things become plain, simple and normal.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 13-04-2015, 07:03 AM
Suspended
It's funny this topic is mentioned for me as I was talking about it last week with someone. I talked about how awesome it would be to have a movie made about it where a ship of people get throwin into another dimension and it becomes about their adventure in this new world all from being sucked into the bermuda triangle. I don't know if there is already a movie on it that is like this. I have a very vivid mind I'd love to co-write books with someone one day. I have many adventures.
Old 26-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Newbie ;)

It is a place with a heavy amount of magnetic rays therefor it can even absorb large ships into it.
Old 26-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Experiencer
"It is a place with a heavy amount of magnetic rays therefor it can even absorb large ships into it."

What if the ships are made of wood, aluminium or GRP?
Old 30-06-2015, 02:05 PM
Ascender
Giant sphynxes and pyramids, relics of a lost city, have been discovered buried at the bottom of the ocean beneath the Burmuda Triangle.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Knower

The US Coast Guard and Lloyd's of London both say that ships and planes are no more likely to vanish there than anywhere else. The WWF listed the 10 most dangerous areas for shipping, and the Triangle didn't make it. The story is just media hype to sell books and TV programs.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
We only fear that which we lack knowledge of, and when science discovers eventually with precision what may be the issue along with the technology to control it and use it for human needs, all fear evaporates, and things become plain, simple and normal.

and boring
Old 12-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Experiencer
A very good question.

Rather than offer an opinion, I wil offer you what is known from Spiritual perspective....

In that, this area known as the Devil's Triangle is a rather large "Stargate", and that these 'portals' often and do move in their location.

And that this is the secret of many, but not most, of the strange vanishings that have taken place for decades.

Best Wishes,

Taoist
Old 13-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Ascender

its just natural causes as david mcann said. Boring yes but sadly true
Old 09-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Experiencer
What is known is that.....there are many, many portals and stargates all ove this planet.

The Bermuda triangle is a rather large one, that being a stargate.

This being directly offered by Divine Spirit.

In Light & Joy The Taoist