Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 16-04-2017, 08:47 AM
Knower

Reiki sessions

How many reiki session you give in a day...distance and in person?
And how many sessions a begginer practioner should give to practice in a better way?
Old 26-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Experiencer
The number of reiki sessions a person gives depends on their situation. For instance, if they have a professional reiki practice versus someone who does not. There are a lot of reiki practitioners who do not have a professional outlet. They just offer it to their friends and family (if they offer it to others at all) and there are other people who don't do much with it.

Just like anything else, the more you practice, the better you will get at it. I was told by my instructor that you should practice on yourself first and at the same time, you should also be working on yourself (not the same thing). By working on yourself, she meant if there are aspects of yourself that you see as negative (i.e. you are hard on yourself, you worry a lot, you let negative emotions take over you when they surface, etc), you should work on those things to make yourself a better and more compassionate person.
Old 27-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Knower

I hold distance sessions each night for 4 people including myself, and once a week I hold a group reiki session for a 100 plus people from some facebook reiki groups I belong to.
Old 31-05-2017, 02:53 AM
Newbie ;)

I have taken Reiki I and II. How do you have a session for a 100 plus people?
Old 31-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOwings
I have taken Reiki I and II. How do you have a session for a 100 plus people?

I write down all the names on a list place the list inside my meditation pyramid then send reiki to everyone on the list from inside the pyramid, because there is no limit to how many people you can send reiki to at one time.
Old 26-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Kersey-Smith
I write down all the names on a list place the list inside my meditation pyramid then send reiki to everyone on the list from inside the pyramid, because there is no limit to how many people you can send reiki to at one time.

Thankyou for sharing this. I will definately try this..
Old 26-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Knower

I give 5-6 distance sessions a day...and each session takes 30-45 min.
However, i have seen other healers giving sessions for 5 min only.
I agree that everyone has there own experience, but still how a session can get complete in 5 min.

Secondly, how many session is required for diffrent problems?
Old 18-11-2017, 11:24 PM
Master
non yet but i no it sond intrstin

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔