Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
{Maybe having disrupted sleep has kept this from helping me clear out the junk?}
Quite so. Your dream state periods are designed to distil your consciousness back to its original state of alignment. Bumps in the road, or creases in the fabric of your mind, are ironed out during this period. If your sleep cycle is, for one reason or another disrupted, then those creases are going to remain in the forefront of your mind, and you are going to continue to ‘trip up’ over them throughout your day. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Thanks spiritlite, I have no idea where my nearest sage store is, but couldn't I use a candle instead? I'll check out youtube.

Silvergirl, check out local health food stores. They usually have sage. A bath in sea salt might help if you can't find the sage.
Old 24-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Thanks once again, sparrow...I have struggled worse lately due to noisy neighbors...it has thrown my sleep pattern way off and I slept in till almost 1:00 p.m. today, my pattern is I'm am early riser, whether work or no. I've always done that my whole life...so it probably plays a big part in not being able to clear this episode out of my psyche.

I think it is VERY important for people to get their 8 hrs. give or take, of sleep, solid 8. If people start experiencing difficulties in life, it very well may be lack of 'good' sleep. Be good to yourselves, people~Get the sleep you know you need.

Old 24-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Silvergirl, check out local health food stores. They usually have sage. A bath in sea salt might help if you can't find the sage.

Thanks for that, summerland...I just ran out of sea salt (kiwi flavor;o>) I got from the 99 cent store. I'm putting that at the top of my shopping list now.

Old 24-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Master
Yeah sea salt is great. Also less smokey than sage :)
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks once again, sparrow...I have struggled worse lately due to noisy neighbors...it has thrown my sleep pattern way off and I slept in till almost 1:00 p.m. today, my pattern is I'm am early riser, whether work or no. I've always done that my whole life...so it probably plays a big part in not being able to clear this episode out of my psyche.

I think it is VERY important for people to get their 8 hrs. give or take, of sleep, solid 8. If people start experiencing difficulties in life, it very well may be lack of 'good' sleep. Be good to yourselves, people~Get the sleep you know you need.
I digress slightly from the source of focus to make a short message.
I do have to comment, in a general sense, on this arena of thought, as seen through my understanding -
It is a fictitious belief that human beings need 8 hours sleep. That estimate was devised by someone who did not take into account the changing consciousness ‘tides’ and cycles of energy surges which coincide with peoples lives. It was given purely from a slanted scientific stand point.

First of all, everyone is different, because not everyone comes from the same soul group, and consequently have completely different energy needs. Some need far more than 8, more like 12 hours sleep per cycle. Some need less than 8 because of their genetic make-up and/or energy compatibility in the physical state. Secondly, due to the cycles of energy surges which take place in peoples lives, people will often feel drained and exhausted for no apparent reason some days of the year than others. During these times it is essential for them to extend their sleeping cycle to recover sufficiently.

Overall, the root of this message is, don’t stereotype yourself and your own personal needs in alignment with someone else’s idea of ‘what’s best for YOU’. You know what’s best for you, for you are the only one who knows how you feel. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 25-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Master
Sparrow I like the idea of people needing different hours of sleep due to their complexion, I totally agree with it.
I also think it's the TYPE of sleep you get if you are a deep sleeper maybe you need less sleep, if you're not maybe you need more sleep.
Also there is a myth that you can "catch up" on your sleep I've heard you can never ever catch up on sleep.
Also lack of sleep can slow the metabolism and not make you think as well as you usually do.
xoxo
Spiritlite.
PS that's why I dislike nursing homes and hospitals as they wake people up every 2 hours, how can people function being woken up that often, or get well, or be functional?
Old 25-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Master
You are correct, sparrow that's why I said 'give or take'.

But the gist of what I said was get what you feel you need. Only you know how much you need at any given time. Too bad our places of work don't get that, or only care about themselves.

And spiritlite, i know what you mean ~ they wake people up in the hospitals too (I was there in Jan and Feb of this year). I don't get that m.o. at ALL!
Why wake someone up just to take blood or bp or what have you?
Like the joke, 'wake up and go to sleep.'

Mind-boggling.

Old 19-09-2014, 04:08 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Hi everybody,

I was cleaning out all my old subscriptions (only 245 pages of them) and I ran across this one, and it has info that some might find useful or interesting.

Old 19-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Administrator
Hi Silvergirl,

Sometimes common sence goes out of the window when something like this happens,but it sort of left you with flash backs of what you saw,its a form of PTS
you can send Healing thoughts out to the person who sent you the photo. and Healing in love and light to the person who passed. he will be in healing in the spirit world and he will have all the support he needs. you can smudge the house with smudge sticks.which you can get from any spiritual shop or on line.

Namaste