Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers
After death all is well there are no more grudges
Hi Flowers,
Welll, that is not always the case.
There are plenty of troubled, tortured souls on the
Other Side....that are being helped and attended to.

References: "Life in the Unseen World"
"A World Beyond"
Many S. Browne books
James E. Padget messeges from the Other Side

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2013, 05:48 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
References: "Life in the Unseen World"

So here's the link to the wonderful book, "Life in the Unseen World"
http://www.cuna.org/training/download/CF1MA10_brch.pdf

But to my surprise there's also a 56 page follow-up communication.... just found it so I haven't read it yet (right now I'm studying the thyroid :^)... though I'm looking forward to finding the time to do so..!
www.rait.airclima.ru/books/More of Life in the World Unseen.pdf
Old 14-02-2013, 06:34 PM
silverfall

Interesting guys....
Old 14-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfall
Hi all
I have an ex love in the afterlife...he would of been my first love...we dated for 4 years and split in my early 20's.
Over the course of the last ten years we always met up by chance. However our very last meeting ended on bad terms,where he was very upset I never made it to his mother's funeral.( I actually didn't even know she had passed away)
Nonetheless a few months later he died...I guess my question is,will he still hold this bad feeling wherever he may be now?? I sometimes sense his presence in a good way but never sure if it's him cause of our last encounter on this earth xxx

Hello

No, worry not on that one at all. There are times when we miss out on things and we maybe are meant to miss that event. Funerals at times can be very upsetting and emotional places and we say things we might not mean to say.

We transfformation to a different form but that essence is that was us is still held there but the emotions are gone from us. We hold the essence of our personality so that we are known when we come to visit. Gone are all the physical confines that we have when we are in body form.

Many whom tell me the last words speken to somone were hateful, and I make contact and they are then assured that all is fine. There is not anything held in mallice unless they get Earth Bound ( for some reason to complete something most times) but this is a rare event.

We are beings of Light and in that place we are all "one" in that place of understandings. We are in body form though for experiences on all the levels of being. To play and explore, to experience it all. When we move over we are free again to have it all.

Lynn
Old 15-02-2013, 01:25 PM
silverfall

This is lovely Lynn and very nicely explained. Thanks you.
Old 15-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Deleted duplicate post.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
So here's the link to the wonderful book, "Life in the Unseen World"
[url=

But to my surprise there's also a 56 page follow-up communication.... just found it so I haven't read it yet (right now I'm studying the thyroid :^)... though I'm looking forward to finding the time to do so..!
[www.rait.airclima.ru/books/More of Life in the World Unseen.pdf[/URL]
Thank you Stephen, my old link doesn't work anymore, someone didn't pay a bill or something.
There is even another after "More..."
In "More..." I personally found it so fascinating bec I did notice in the first book how nothing was ever mentioned about religious beliefs since Father Benson, the one on the Other Side, was a priest!!

Well, watch out in "More..." he tells it like he sees it...basically saying the
Hooey that the "Church" teaches is amazing. (I never have known if the "Church" was the
Church of Eng or the Catholic. The word "priest" throws me off.)

This is the best description of passing over to the Other Side I have ever read.

Old 18-02-2013, 04:32 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, watch out in "More..." he tells it like he sees it...basically saying the
Hooey that the "Church" teaches is amazing. (I never have known if the "Church" was the
Church of Eng or the Catholic. The word "priest" throws me off.)

This is the best description of passing over to the Other Side I have ever read.
Oh goody..! :^)

Hooey is a wonderful word for the conditioning that religions tend to blithely author, and then serve-up as fact... I'm pleased to see he spends some quality time on the subject... few things can be more distracting and work-ably worthless than the snooze-fest that often passes for religious indoctrination! :^)
Old 19-11-2014, 09:44 PM
silverfall

Haven't been on here in a long time but I remembered this message and I wanted to read it again!!! :)
Old 03-12-2014, 04:58 AM
Suspended

Many psychics forget that past life information or memory of spirit life is recorded in the atmospheric wavelengths as we live.

Some mediums who gain personal contact with the deceased as a light spirit identify with the past life memory record and not the current light spirit life situation and give incorrect spiritual advice regarding a deceased person.

Every human being has a higher light spirit body, who when released is released from the total condition of human life, returning to our higher light spirit condition. When they communicate to us, they use their past life memory data.

This memory is at times also contacted by Mediums who assist to heal the record of its own personal life distress, so that when used by the visiting spirit neither parties are upset by the past life record. I know this myself as I have witnessed and contacted these records and assisted to heal the memories.