Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-11-2017, 06:22 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
good on you uni :) im impressed.

you'll talk. all in good time :)

do you talk to her when she is not in physical proximity? like from your heart to her, by thought?
its like telepathy.ye of course.and every time i see her look into her eyes i can tell she aint mad at me being a typical idiot male.cos im doing right by everyone as best i can.(its how i managed to heal her instead of focusing on her physical pain i took my power back and focused on my inner power and strength and healing KNOWING that she was receiving that.its been a complete changearound since i heard of the concept of twin flame.now it all makes sense.-before i was channeling her pain out in the forest and letting it go.and today she looked RADIANT.)
Old 11-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Master

hahaha

i'm glad she is not mad at you being a typical male idiot :) besides, unconditonal love means your typical male idiotic behaviour is not seen as who you are, unconditional love bypasses 'conditions to love thee' so you are free.

Aries woman rock btw. love them!
Old 11-11-2017, 06:28 AM
Suspended

Quote:
hahaha

i'm glad she is not mad at you being a typical male idiot :) besides, unconditonal love means your typical male idiotic behaviour is not seen as who you are, unconditional love bypasses 'conditions to love thee' so you are free.

aww freck me could do without the typical chaos that they created before we met....but whatever.will continue to accept in whichever direction the dance takes us.and i free her.willingly.without conditions.my ex was also an aries.so im well used to the chaos.and also the vulnerability.in fact she probably taught me more about how to handle my twin better than anyone i ever met before.kudos to her.we are still in contact.she is a soulmate.i think in future all im gonna talk about is my personal journey.if anyone wants to listen.cos i seem to suck monkey balls at giving advice.even if it is from the 5d. again sorry if stuff caused offense it certainly wasnt intended.and ye she is GORGEOUS.most people seem to think she is nuts.but i dont.one of her favourite words is chillax.so im gonna try my best to fulfil my beloveds greatest wish.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:09 AM
Suspended

Quote:
hahaha

yay.so she accepts my daft ways.yay.(im so sorry its hard to focus away from this.im only capable of thinking about 1 thing at a time.multitasking-including ironing-is something im incapable of.yet somewhere in those fuzzy cobwebs somethings saying to me that ur twin is in spirit right now.which is why you would welcome just a cup of coffee together.my heart goes out to you if i got that one right-and theres no guarantee i did)rainbows n butterflies.fkkin a.and thats from her.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
hahaha

why would she be mad at me?ive played my part in this dance to perfection.so far.there are many ways of looking at your words.and all make sense.course its always reassuring when we look into each others eyes and she tells me is all good.....even if its only once every couple months as she drives by...she knows i aint pushing.she is more than capable of sorting stuff out.even if she goes back with the bf for the good of everything i still accept.and she knows that.but boy did she look radiant today.... some of that healing work musta paid off.and ill continue to do it.even if she aint with me.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Ascender
Ooops sorry posted on the wrong thread.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Master
dnt no...............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔