Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-11-2017, 05:58 AM
Suspended

Конвертируем FLAC В MP3 В Mac OS

Old 07-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimu
Am I being selfish?

I’ve recently terminated my relationship with my friend. No matter how much I try I can’t trust her anymore.

All her life, she has this negative, stubborn, pessimistic attitude on her that drains me. I know deep down in my heart that she needs support and help but I can’t help her anymore because she is so rigid and don’t want to change. She has this attitude that “this is what I want”/”I can’t do it” and her life choices always bring her harm in the long run. She don’t listen to adults, to her friends or to anyone. She is argumentative and always have “alibis” and “reasons” for everything, instead of finding a solution to a problem she always find excuses.

Recently, something happened that made me loathe her and she broke my trust.

She is working in my business and I am wondering if it is okay to not allow her to work for me? I am weeding out negativity in my life and it makes me sick whenever I see her.

Am I being selfish for thinking about myself?
What do you guys think?

It would be selfish if you STAYED with such an ego imposter dip****. This one is clearly so wrapped up in her little self identity ....... that is purely SELFISH and it is no wonder you FEEL DRAINED! you must have met my sister .... lol!

On a good note ..... witnessing such stupidity (ego) ....... you stand a chance at uprooting ego in yourself and that is the best use of time for you NOW ~

It is easy to see it in "another" ........ Now TRAIN your Awareness to spot it in your own Consciousness and BEGIN all the way to Mastery ...... to KICK the Dip**** out of your own Consciousness and LET NO ONE give you DELAY any further!

How?

Many Ways ..... all the same result. Whichever RESONATES with you ~!
Old 08-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Does it matter? Would it change anything?

You portray this "friend" in such a negative way while you are this "helpful" guy, a victim of her betrayal. Yet she has been this way all her life. Something doesn't add up. Did you not see this coming??? How is it possible you couldn't see that coming?

It matter because I CARE for her, I care of her well being, I care for her future, I CARE A LOT.
I want her to have a life worth living and be happy. But after all I've been doing she is still choosing to look at the bad side of life and I am getting tired of it.
I didn't see it coming because I am an idiot who believe the best in people. I believe in her when she couldn't believe in herself but I am draining out of what I can offer to give. I am tired. very tired.

I even threw a party for her and she was mad because she wants to be sad and miserable on her birthday because her life sucks. Now tell me, what kind of attitude is that?
Old 08-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
So what if it seems selfish - there are times we have to do this.
You'd be far worse off if you allow something like this to drain you emotionally.
You can't give all the time and get nothing but negativity in return.

Basically, someone who lies to you at all isn't a friend. She's using you to reinforce her style.

Yup, weed her out.

I lived my life sacrificing for other people. Acting selfish is hard for me. It is a struggle but I guess selfishness for my own well being is valid.

Thank you Lorelyen.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
It would be selfish if you STAYED with such an ego imposter dip****. This one is clearly so wrapped up in her little self identity ....... that is purely SELFISH and it is no wonder you FEEL DRAINED! you must have met my sister .... lol!

On a good note ..... witnessing such stupidity (ego) ....... you stand a chance at uprooting ego in yourself and that is the best use of time for you NOW ~

It is easy to see it in "another" ........ Now TRAIN your Awareness to spot it in your own Consciousness and BEGIN all the way to Mastery ...... to KICK the Dip**** out of your own Consciousness and LET NO ONE give you DELAY any further!

How?

Many Ways ..... all the same result. Whichever RESONATES with you ~!

Your comment made me laugh, thank you I needed it.
Thank you for you insights Golden Eagle. I appreciate it. :)
Old 08-11-2017, 10:25 AM
Master
Quote:
It matter because I CARE for her, I care of her well being, I care for her future, I CARE A LOT.
I want her to have a life worth living and be happy. But after all I've been doing she is still choosing to look at the bad side of life and I am getting tired of it.
I didn't see it coming because I am an idiot who believe the best in people. I believe in her when she couldn't believe in herself but I am draining out of what I can offer to give. I am tired. very tired.

I asked if it mattered whether your actions were considered as selfish or not. And would it really change anything if it were.

You can still care about someone while giving them their space and respecting your own needs.

Quote:
Now tell me, what kind of attitude is that?

You pretty much answered that for me.