Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 29-10-2013, 03:44 AM
AquarianPhoenix84

How?

I joined this Forum not too long ago and I have been curious, how did Matt pass away? He left us a great gift which is for us to all meet together and exchange thoughts and ideas, but I want to know how it happened.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Experiencer

Matt died of an embolism in his heart.
Old 17-02-2014, 05:30 PM
SpiritualCrystal

RIP Matt thank you
Old 01-06-2014, 01:37 PM
ZoeZoe

Thank you Matt.
You are continuing to bring so much happiness and friendship to those that are willingly searching out the path and purpose for their lives, for those that are spiritual enlightened.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Master
Color

Here's to Matt, you are firmly placed within are hearts
Old 05-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Master
it really is wonderful to think that someone- one person, whom most of us never met- has been able to touch so many lives in a positive manner. it truly is more than just a legacy. I am grateful. :)
Old 16-11-2014, 05:22 PM
starcrazyangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Here's to Matt, you are firmly placed within are hearts

Here, Here!
Old 16-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much Matt :)

Love shine
Old 18-11-2014, 02:18 AM
Administrator
Hello All

Matt maybe in Spirit but he still looks upon SF from time to time. I sense him most when I wonder on it all. Reminds me that there is a need here, that SF helps many.

Lynn
Old 30-11-2014, 03:31 AM
Seti Drow

Respe(t to Matt for (reating this for spiritual and everyone of the like! -- Sorry but being spiritual should not be about money, nothing should be about money; However, this is what our world is about and is the mainstream, money. My heartfelt thanks to you Matt. Perhaps our energy will pass in another light or dimension