Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 11-07-2014, 03:07 AM
primrose

lysglimt……..I am curious as to how you are doing.now, My sympathy goes out to anyone who is suffering,

sea-dove, don't lose hope,
Old 11-07-2014, 03:12 AM
I had no idea about these herbs!
Thank you so much you guys for posting all this info.
I know people...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-07-2014, 06:36 AM
Master

I know someone who was a severe lyme case (bedbound I think she was), she's now doing much better (she has made her own protocol up). She took essential oils of various kinds (sorry I forget now what) and also made coconut water part of her diet which she believes really helped her.

Im going to go to her group at some point if I can find a way to get there to find out more. (she said she could teach me how to do myself the saline IVs I need, which I currently dont end up getting usually till Ive collapsed and then have to be ambulanced to hospital. She used to have to have IVs for it).
Old 19-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Chirpyrosa

Will tell you about my uncle.

He is my mother's older cousin.

He was well built.

Travelled to a forest camp.

Got bitten by a wild mosquito.

When he returned he fell ill.

Upon diagnosis, his digestive system was impaired.

He soon lost half his built.

He has 2 sisters-in-law, he couldn't marry because of his health.

Those women prepare health giving doctor prescribed meals.

Many years passed.

He looks younger than his age.

Glowy skin.

He is 60+.

Overall, a nutritious diet as after care will help repair the system which will show ideal results in oldage.
Old 19-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Lavender

I posted a little while back mentioning I have chronic illness. Well I have an update, I've been doing acupuncture and it's really helping me out if not just my mood. I noticed that my skin doesn't look like poo anymore, apparently my autoimmune disease was making my kidneys weak. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know it might be worth a try.
Old 24-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Master
lyme is me/cfs. im not even gonna be nuanced about it. if lyme is present its obviously opportunistic as otherwise many more people would have it. if the terrain is there, any infection will take hold. its waiting to happen and when its gone chronic, as opposed to acute; like it happens nearly all the time with most people, its a real buggar to get rid off. most folk take anti-biotics at the point of infection and id have a very good guess that it was this intervention that made them unwell and not any viral or microbial "attac!k....antibiotics make the tissues acidic and that makes them ground for infection, its so crazy...they may kill because everythings so acidic but mildly acidic, on the way bavk is before alkaline so in they jump, thanks to the medical intervention duh. olive leaf oil? hmmm

it can be recovered from even after decades of illness. repairing leaky gut so that not everythinbg you eat just becomes food for systemic yeast is paramount. and there are a few ways to do it. what you have to do just depends on severity but generally speaking, once you've tipped the balance against you in your body, in this manner, its never gonna be easy. impossible to imagine what its like fromn the outside. i hear the words- profound struggle, a fair bit from these type sufferers. the basic problem here is the inability to get acutely ill, like wqhen someone has a week long flu. i haven't had flu in over a decade because i am flu. its overun in me. some folk with lyme say they get viruses but its just more internal phlegm from wrong diet or not living a very pure life, which is kind of forced on you with this...or you can just take pills and bury your head, which is what the majority seem to do.

getting diet is paramount. once you have a diet that sustains you whilst not increasing internal acidity then with the right complimewntary medicine, put the gut right. in chinese medicine theres a saying, above all else protect the gut. acpuncture is good, electro acupuncture is better in chronic illness, cheap too and can be done yourself. i believe i cured someone from this about 10 years ago using electro acuouncture on the spleen. it took 6 deep treatments over 3 weeks but they only had had it for days so timing made it alot easier and even then it took a fair bit to accomplish. nearly made it back myself twice..close even more times.

recovery is strage and stark. like a body transplant, all of a sudden my voice broke, food melted in my mouth, had deep sleep, energy of course...sleep crystals in my eyes, everything i had known to be normal but had forgotten until they returned. it can be done but its gonna take your top game for a extended period. a few i know to have recovered agreed that sticking very rigidly to a specific diet was central. to me, the low g.i. gluten free, hay system, 100% organic..the longest i think it should take the worst case to repair their internal intestinal integrity and mucous membrane (what keeps the outside, outside, and processes that which enters) is 6 months, on the right programme. everyone can recover.

the lyme "literate" doctors do this illnesss a great disservice (even just by calling it lyme with their generally primary use of anti biotics....making folk appear better in some ways but actually they're worse and when they stop, sometimes years later, it all returns to full voracity. lyme disease is a misnomer, it doesn't exist, well it does but germ thery is fundamentally flawed...you have a multi systemic infection and multisystem malfunction. should be said that some can get very ill purely from mecury whilst retaining the internal evironment, to some degree. its not always the gut, but mostly.

heres a poem i wrote about lyme...i don't have lyme, or believe it exists but it rhymed. well it does exist but germ theory is fundamentally wrong in how it transpires.

once upon a cryme
i puked a rhyme in tyme
that just weren't worth a dyme
infested with lyme
no longer great crested i whyne
as them crobes they doth dyne
i fall to my knees and i scream to be free
"why hath thee god foresaken me!"
ahab tastic, couldn't get more drastic, less i was wearing too tight elastic, ouch.
may add some more later after ive eaten this gator that i caught in a layby puddle of a truly epic muddle that was once a persons mynde

everyone can heal from it

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-08-2014, 01:01 AM
Experiencer

Have you tried some of these: http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/lyme_disease.html
Old 24-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysglimt
Hi everyone, this will be my first post.

When I was 12 I got bitten by a tick and infected with lyme disease. The doctor refused to give me antibiotics despite obvious erythema migrans. As time went by I got worse and worse and I didnt get any antibiotics treatment until 1,5 years later.

After the treatment I was so thankfull for having a functioning body, and all my focus was on practising Taekwondo and weightlifting. My life kept on getting better and better, reached my black belt goal at the age of 17 and a couple of years later I was running my own martial arts / fitness center. I was on the top of the world!

Then, in all of a sudden the lyme disease symptoms started to evolve again, starting with pain in my back and I lost most of my appetite resulting in a weightloss of 23 kilos, 23 healty kilos..

Its now 4 years since I got sick again, and the last 2 years I have started to get anxcious, depressed, agressive as the infection has reached the brain... Im loosing more and more control over myself and I honestly dont know what to do... I dont recognise myself any longer, and I hate myself. When I see old pictures of myself I just start to cry. The friends I used to have are avoiding me, and I feel disgusting. But at least I have the best girlfriend I could ever have :) She is supporting me all the way, no matter what. But this also makes me feel bad. I feel she deserves so much more. If it wasnt because of this girl I would have ended my life by now.

Im going to germany to get treatment this summer, but even though its only like 1,5 month left waiting I still cant manage to see light in the end of the tunnel..

I do yoga to stretch my body and brain, but when I try sitting meditation it feels like im falling backwards out of my body and I get really sick and might have to puke. I forced myself to go trough once to see if it got better, but after a few minutes my whole body was shaking and had to take xanax to calm down.

What should I do? I really need help.. Mind, body and soul is all hurting :(

Buy some Powder Zeolite and take it.

Don't bother with the liquid Zeolite, all the scientific studies have been done with Powder Zeolite.

http://www.cellularzeolitecenter.com...stimonials.php

Or you could always use Food Grade Diatomacoeus Earth, they work in the same way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uF_N8yuyng
Old 24-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Master

I don't have any suggestions for you. I just wanted to comment on all the members who have offered you a lifeline. I love this forum. And all you wonderful people!
Old 21-08-2015, 03:44 AM
Armstrong

I knew someone who got bit my a deer tick on two separate occasions and I know it was a horrible experience, sorry you had to go through that. I will find out the natural remedies they used to recover and message them to you .I hope you're doing better now