Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-07-2012, 04:39 AM
Ascender
How to heal a gulty burden

Its been awhile cents Iv posted somthing on here.Nothing to much has happened out of the normal, but I do have one reacuring problem.Now, I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not, but it does have somthing to do with death.

Well a while ago I had my first pet Betta fish. I never had one, but had friends who had one. I learned they are a very social and smart fish. So I went to get one. Well alot of them looked healthy and what not but one cought my eye. He was blue/black with some white on his torn fins. He acted healthy despite his fins. That was what cought my eye, ironicly. Was his fins. They were unique looked like a dragon almost or a serpant. So I bought him and his stuff.We bonded pritty quickly espeshly when I bought him his leaf bed. I placed it in his bowl and he would sleep on it. But alot of the time, he would sleep on the side that was the nearest to my bed, so I moved it to that spot. I couldnt even move an inch with out him jumping from his bed and acting like a over hyper puppy. But one day I desided to clean out his bowl.I bought some new drops becouse for a resion, unknown, the tablets I normly used was no longer avaluble. So I fallowed the directions and put Oscer in his bowl. All was ok for a little bit, but then he started to act funny. Thinking he wasnt used to the drops I let him be. He started to get wores so we called Petsmart. The lady said you can put more in so I did. He swame a bit but I saw he was strugling to breath. I slowly watched him die for about 4 hours not knowing what to do. He finly died and I cryed so very hard. He was my responsabilty. My love. Even though he was a fish, it felt more then a fish. It felt like a intellagent soul in a fish. Even to this day I still cry. Even though I had dreams with him in it and heard some splash sounds from his now empty bowl. And I think I saw him try to manifest.

So my quetion is, even mounths after he died, could your pet still be around?And how can I get over this sadness that keeps coming back? This guilt that I feel. I just love him so much..and I mean if he likes staying thats fine, I srtanly have no problem having him live here but I would like to get rid of these guilt and sadness. Its sorta wired becouse when I look at his bowl I feel happy but when I read a story that has the word Betta in it or start to talk about him like this, I feel...depress. So what can I do?
Old 24-07-2012, 05:13 AM
Gregatha

Hi mate.. it sounds like the little fella may have had a bacterial infection on its fins. in this case there was little you could do .....sorry for your loss.
Old 24-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Ascender
Thx you. But what killed him was the watter. He was doing fine untill I changed his watter in his bowl. Befor that he atced like him self.
Old 24-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Master

I've had cats that have passed on visit me in my dreams for awhile so your fish might be visiting you. He's probably trying to let you know he's fine though he's not with you in a physical way anymore.

Since your reaction is quite strong I think you are probably clearing out some old grief about other things in other lives and this was a trigger for that to happen. I experienced this myself a year ago when one of my cats died. The grief I felt was beyond what I felt when other of my cat friends died so I knew something else was going on. It took awhile. So know that in your grief you are also healing and this was the gift of your friend that passed.
Old 24-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Guide
Offer all to the Divine every day or an Avatar.
In pure truth and light.
Krishna.
Old 28-08-2012, 08:49 AM
marry1

Thank you for you sharing.