Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Pathfinder
Use Numbers To See The Light

This string of numbers can be used to meditate to the non-dominant side of the brain, find clarity, and "turn the lights on". This technique is equal parts spirit and science.

The first step is to learn this "Cosmic Phone Number" so that it hangs on purple strings out of front of you during meditation. Some people will see it off to the left and others off to the right. Let the purple transition to white and yellow.

Numbers are perfect for meditation because they offer no chaos. They will either do what they do or not do anything.

People dream in numbers all the time. Dream these numbers.

Try writing this number sequence down on a piece of paper. Fold it up and place it in a drawer or container. You can even place it under your bed.

Later, let your mind wander to your piece of paper like watering a plant and let it do what it do. Accept the scientific magic.

Too easy? Can't possibly work? Give it a try and let the science speak for itself.

GG
Old 20-12-2018, 09:54 AM
Newbie ;)

How do we know you aren't empowering a sigil?
Old 21-12-2018, 07:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thothsbaboon
How do we know you aren't empowering a sigil?
^That and considering numbers meanings don't have the same significance/meaning or messages to other's.
Old 22-12-2018, 10:00 AM
Master
Coming up to Christmas, I thought that my pinecone collection could do with an extra coating of gold glitter glue..So I took out my dozen or so pinecones and got to work, while my mother watched on with much curiosity.

"Why do you have so many pinecones?" she asked.

I started explaining about the Pineal gland significance, making reference to the pope's staff..The sculpture of a huge pinecone outside the Vatican..All that made her eyes glass over.

Noticing this, I also took out my Nautilus Shell collection, my preserved sunflower collection and retrieved a pineapple from the refrigerator and said "look closely...look at each of these things I am showing you..see the pattern..1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21...It is called the Fibonacci Sequence.."

Then, her eyes lit up with the dawn of some newfound awareness.. "just like a beehive!" she said..and I went "YUP.... EXACTLY...Just like a beehive".

Then she became elated and began to tell me more things..and I went on to explain the Golden Mean..she had a momentary satori and I was chuffed. =)