Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
SimpleMan
You hoped for God to be there when you needed Him and He was not?

No not like that but I was told my name was in the book of Life and I would be in Heaven when I died.

I can't say if I died in them days were I would have went.

Quote:
Molearner
Having faith is a state of grace.

I am starting see that this whole thing is like the trinity.(or which came first the chicken or the egg)
In John 3: 16-21 it mentions belief but not Grace nor Faith but I know they all have to be intermingled together there.
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
No not like that but I was told my name was in the book of Life and I would be in Heaven when I died.

I can't say if I died in them days were I would have went.

I am starting see that this whole thing is like the trinity.(or which came first the chicken or the egg)
In John 3: 16-21 it mentions belief but not Grace nor Faith but I know they all have to be intermingled together there.

This was your first belief right, the belief in God? This is how it usually happens, there are people in this world who get to know God from an early age ( The bible clearly says that many are called but few are chosen - Matthew 22:14) but then Satan tries everything to make these people reject God.Satan is scared of these people because they have this "knowing" of the true God.Now, this is very important, when it comes to the Bible, don't believe what people say about it, read it for yourself to really know the truth.

It's all about confusion, confusion and confusion.This is one of the biggest goals Satan has on its agenda, confusion, create confusion.

Things are a lot more simpler:
- believe in God and in His only son Jesus Christ.
- accept that you are indeed a sinner ( you humble yourself so you can hear God's voice )
- repent ( reject your old ways of living your life )
- acknowledge every single sin you have made, the ones you remember and the ones you don't
- ask forgiveness
- do as much good as you can
- pray
-repeat :)