Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Master
Manifesting has become how I live, not particularly by choice, but by forced circumstance. This has ensued that I get it right, because whatever is happening in my head(thoughts) will in short order find a vibrational match and an experience will unfold.
The whole concept of "Sculpting your reality" is a far more real experience to me than anything happening in the news.

So while I agree with AllenD's first sentence of "You attract what you Are right now. I disagree with "You attract the opposite of what you want!!"

The only way the second sentence can be true is if you have a second hidden set of thoughts or belief line script running that your most conscious mind is refusing to take notice of.

If we say "Alright Universe, I really need a (insert blank)"
But then have a hidden belief that we somehow don't deserve it, or that we never get what we really want, or everything we get turns to poo-poo then that's on the same order to the Universe and we'll get some very mixed results. Or if that little voice is the loudest holding the most emotion and clarity we will get the opposite of what we wanted, because that was the strongest vibration/frequency energizing our manifestation request.

Most people sending our confusing request manage to just make it Null and Void, their inner voice and their outer request are in perfect opposites and therefore cancel each other out - "Request Not arrived - Return to sender". lol

"Know Thyself" and being able to re-sculpt belief systems and control one's thoughts are critical for successful manifestation.

I'm not in a position in life to get to play with manifesting anymore, it is how I live now and if I mess it up I don't have a roof over my head, food to eat, gas to put in my manifested minivan, nor $ to insure it, or dental care, or anything...

Fortunately I'm doing pretty good with it and manifesting all my needs and even some luxuries and lots of international travel.

There is a flow of goodness through my life and I can change that at anytime by disbelieving it, not thinking I'm worthy, believing I have to get a job to make ends meet, believing that this can't continue or any other negative thoughts which will cancel out my current beliefs that The Universe will provide for me and that bounty and ease are a natural state if we choose it".

To me there is no Dark Side of LOA or manifestation, there is only lack of clarity and self sabotaging thoughts providing learning opportunities in a dramatic unmissable way.