Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-12-2018, 03:12 AM
Master

card combination 02

the lovers and the magician -

this in regards to person(s) , people is, are the ideal love/ lover. The souls true love.
the story is the angel blessing this choice/match/pair. the magician manifested as above to below.

constellation gemini and mercury are all involved. mercury energy resides in both lovers and magician. good to researcg and explore energy themes and archtypes. the mercury energy here communictes above and below and between each other. its a great combination and the magician following the lovers excells it even more to be physical due to having the skill to make it so. angel power haha. both marjors.

i'm done!

before it blows me away too much.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:06 AM
Master
Magician and lovers , haha can't get more better than that. Super and magical ��
Old 09-12-2018, 10:00 AM
Master

Yes angelic star :) good to see you too!

If the magician had been 'before' the lovers. we;d be looking at a possible con artist when it comes to love or something, someone we love(however, id view that energy more in RX position), or now you see him, now you dont , type of love.

its always better to see this combo with the magician following the lovers rather than before the lovers.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Master
Ohh yes right...it could be read that way I guess. Either way if magician and lovers come in a reading before or after I think this would make me smile.
When you said lovers followed by magician...I just remembered an anime m watching called devil's line. The vampire is in love with a human but can't be with her...so that would make sense as in world's apart but still strong love or intense connection. Cause lovers I feel in any spread is a good card to get in terms of harmony and relationships.
This also reminds me of those people who are involved in religious groups or cults and have mentors... Like bound together by purpose, by divine force higher up...good or bad..could even be partners in crime..like Bonnie and Clyde. Esp ( magician in Rx position ) could mean fleeting or partners eloping together. Or circumstances not favorable for them something that majorly breaks apart in their lives around them. Could be deception on the negative side. In the positive side it could mean partners who have a collective higher purpose. It could be negative or positive...I don't only see the negative.

I like the magician card. It does dictate mystery, exploration depth and certainly someone with a superior intellect. I feel when lovers follows this card...they could be bound by some contract that leads them to mysterious ways. Or lead them to each other in mysterious ways. In either case I feel ' lovers ' following the Magician would make two people in a partnership inseperable. Whatever be the situation for them...the connection would be inevitable..and with magician love / connection / relationship is not evasive. That's how I would see it...