Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 01-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Knower

Balance, Axis Mundi, center

My belief is all things come to us when we reach and maintain balance in our center within. I have written a few things I would like to share. Thanks for your time.

Thanks.

Brian

See my sight at thethreeandtheone.com
Old 13-12-2018, 05:06 PM
ImthatIm

MChang

I read through some of your articles on thethreeandtheone.com

Your on to something,,,,BUT,,,,some of the premises seem to be inaccurate.
We can discuss some of them if you wish. But in the current state I can NOT recommend the book or the site.
Old 13-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
MChang

I read through some of your articles on thethreeandtheone.com

Your on to something,,,,BUT,,,,some of the premises seem to be inaccurate.
We can discuss some of them if you wish. But in the current state I can NOT recommend the book or the site.

that's OK.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:51 PM
ImthatIm

MChang

Does "thats OK" also mean your not interested in discussion also?

The only article I fully read so far was the one on Genesis.

I'm seriously not trying to be in disagreement. I may be enlightened or we just may disagree on Genesis .
Old 13-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
MChang

Does "thats OK" also mean your not interested in discussion also?

The only article I fully read so far was the one on Genesis.

I'm seriously not trying to be in disagreement. I may be enlightened or we just may disagree on Genesis .

Sorry I was at lunch and being short without meaning to be. It's Ok if you don't refer me, I understand. Pretty sure of what I have written. Here is the bibliography of the research from Taoism if you are interested. I have more from Judaism etc...

Reach me at [email protected] love to talk more & glad to explain and answer any and all questions. .

I have a research work on Taoism that this comes from if you are interested. Glad to send you a PDF copy. thanks. Brian
Attached Files
File Type: txt bibliobook 1.txt (6.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 14-12-2018, 04:19 PM
ImthatIm

Brian

I will contact you privately.
I was a bit short also. I'm NOT trying to discredit anything, I would delete this part of my previous post if I could.
Quote:
But in the current state I can NOT recommend the book or the site.

I think you are on to something and I think what I have read is very helpful and I will get out some reference material and go through some points about Genesis. I have no real comment on Taoism. I know this is Taoism section of forum.
Old 14-12-2018, 05:15 PM
ImthatIm

MChang

I take it all back.

I should have read the title of the article more closely.

Genesis: A "different" interpretation
It is what the title says it is. "Different". I will leave it alone.
Good work and keep it up.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
MChang

I take it all back.

I should have read the title of the article more closely.

Genesis: A "different" interpretation
It is what the title says it is. "Different". I will leave it alone.
Good work and keep it up.

Same references come to us from the Torah. Judaism comes to us and offers the ancient works the Sefer Yetzirah, and the Sefer Raziel. Contained within these ancient works are many references tot he Compass. My work took me to Taoism first to learn about the Compass and then onto Judaism to learn how it references the sames ideas and concepts that make up the Compass. The Compass is also in the ancient writing of Jewish Mystic Abraham Abulafia.

Pairs and opposite, energy of Heaven energy of Earth the five agents etc.... It's all there just called by different language. Thanks. Brian
Old 15-12-2018, 01:27 PM
ImthatIm

MChang
I hear you on the duality that happens on a physical,spiritual,mental plane.
To understand the center, that's where the secret lays. The oneness,the constant, the immovable, the eternal, beyond time, that makes the dual nature expose it's illusions.I am a seeker of the Light, so duality gets in my way. I am after the one in the center that is Love and Light.

My only hits on your Genesis article were mainly where you introduce darkness. Also the nephilim and Noah's bloodline. But as your title states, it is a different interpretation. So in that, it is correct to you, and for your purposes and I respect that. My studies can also be wrong.