Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 19-07-2012, 02:36 AM
MYFIGO

I read the first book and there was much that seemed "right" with it and matched with things I knew deep in my heart. I too felt that some of the issues were misguided and misguiding. But we don't have to agree with everything any author says. I took one wonderful concept out of the book and that was I could have a meaningful conversation with God myself. I'm very grateful for that gift.
Old 19-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Henri77

It occurs to me, that what he received was a response to HIS situation-understanding.... a response to HIS belief system.... and applying it to oneself
may be less than a perfect match...

He was really being given a personal consultation-tutorial, tailored for his needs-understanding. As I see it....

And one reason that the Torah, Bible, Quran, Gita, all others, differ in crucial ways, as the audiences had different backgrounds-"understanding"..
Old 11-09-2012, 12:39 PM
bobby24

Read the Bible. This will be the best conversation with the God!
Old 16-09-2012, 11:33 AM
ellavate

This book is amaaaaazing. So wise. One of my favourite books ever
Old 09-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Cornerstone

I have recently finished all three and I thought they were very good!

The idea that you, me and everyone literally IS God is one I do subscribe to but I got a little lost at parts. I'll re-read them when I get a chance but it is the most sense I have ever had religion make in a long time. That you are God trying to experience itself as itself...as God...is the reason for the spiritual journey. Of course, you don't have to, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do but the soul will always yearn for that experience.

The part about creating I really have to read again because I had thought to myself that I believed Jesus was spiritual and as close to perfection as can be but I had thought that perhaps the miracles were added to the Bible at some point to jazz it up and that is what kept it alive for thousands of years before the printing press was even available. But this, and other sources, have confused me again. Like I say, I will have to follow this up.

I really enjoyed it though and I think there is a lot of truth in those books. It is so, so far removed from what we know of life on earth but I don't feel it goes too far and it always empowers the reader to be their best version of themselves for no reason other than because there is nothing else to do.

I like that.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:10 AM
JazzJazz

I've heard of this book! My friend's mum was talking about and she said that she loved it. I've been meaning to give it a read for a while now.
Old 29-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Guide
I loved the first book, especially about relationships. There is a part of one of the other books where it talks about making all money digital, making every thing financial transparent, and I think also, from memory, it also talks about a one world government. That last bit made me think of the aron rosso interview, and it kind of makes me shudder.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 29-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby24
Read the Bible. This will be the best conversation with the God!

Or the very worst!

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 29-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
It occurs to me, that what he received was a response to HIS situation-understanding.... a response to HIS belief system.... and applying it to oneself
may be less than a perfect match...

He was really being given a personal consultation-tutorial, tailored for his needs-understanding. As I see it....

And one reason that the Torah, Bible, Quran, Gita, all others, differ in crucial ways, as the audiences had different backgrounds-"understanding"..

Yet also we are all human.

Saint Jerome.

Old 22-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Foggie lad

its all well and good to question the author we would be foolish to believe everything we read however as it says in the book gods messages are coming through a filter in specific terms a filter that is the essence of Neale and we will get message in which he may understand more than we will but if you look past the occasional interference of the ego in the book the messages are undeniable very wise even if it is all a fabrication and made up by the author his words are still something that makes me stop and think yeah i can see how that works and it has given me quite a few inspirations to add to my own life which ill admit has made me a happier person so i say lets leave the is it fake or real and as a wise man once said to me take what you want from it leave what you dont your truth is the only one that matters to you