Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-04-2016, 02:39 AM
Pathfinder

Abandonment

Alright -

I don't channel or anything, so I'm just shooting from the hip.

Does anyone else find they have a lack of soul connections, or meaningful soul connections, that can stay on your path and develop with you?

There are many times where I feel like I've been left here without many 'family' members or 'close friends', if you know what I mean. Souls from the soul family level. It's well and great that we're here on a special time in Earth's history, but it can feel awful lonesome.
Old 18-04-2016, 02:55 AM
Master
i'm not involved with any groups either.
Old 18-04-2016, 03:58 AM
Experiencer
Hello dear bluebinding :-)

I can relate to this also, but I have made connections with the family of Light.
I can assure you that the family of Light is strong here and we are a family. We are one. I have made many friends and allies here over time. And every time I bring a being back to the Light I feel a bit less lonely :-)

We may be few, but we are here and we are strong. Namaste.
Old 18-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Master
here's a family song with soul:
Sly and the Family Stone ~ Stand!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Yakl_xIkc
Old 19-04-2016, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, sometimes it can feel like that, I think we've all been there at some point.

I've had someone walking with me consistently for a while now. When it's time for one to go their own way, another seems to step in. I realize it may not stay this way and I could end up once again, feeling like I'm traveling this road alone. But for now, their company is very much appreciated. And I always know that really, I'm never alone.

Keep your head up. When it's time for them to appear in your life, they will...

Last edited by PatientlyWaiting : 19-04-2016 at 03:13 AM.
Old 19-04-2016, 01:20 AM
Pathfinder

Hi StarChild. I don't know too much about the Family of Light, but you make it sound very friendly and unified! Sounds lovely.

H:O:R:A:C:E:, that's a great song! Thanks.

PatientlyWaiting...first, what a nifty username! I like it. I could use some of that.

We certainly don't seem to be in control of when and how certain special people enter and exit our lives. But right now I want to call 'foul'! to the universe. It seems so unfair to be separated from loved ones and it makes me sad. It makes me question my purpose in this life and whether I should have come here. I seem to be going down a path that is beneficial to greater humanity but leaves me unable to share deeper, personal love. I don't think I'm growing or experiencing at the core of my being.

I don't think our lives are as fulfilling when we aren't journeying with people who deeply know us.
Old 19-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebinding
We certainly don't seem to be in control of when and how certain special people enter and exit our lives. But right now I want to call 'foul'! to the universe. It seems so unfair to be separated from loved ones and it makes me sad. It makes me question my purpose in this life and whether I should have come here. I seem to be going down a path that is beneficial to greater humanity but leaves me unable to share deeper, personal love. I don't think I'm growing or experiencing at the core of my being.

I don't think our lives are as fulfilling when we aren't journeying with people who deeply know us.

i hear ya.
Old 20-04-2016, 01:49 AM
Experiencer
While you patiently wait for your soul family and spirit guides et al., just know there are kindred spirits that you can find. Even a musical artist you like, but don't know personally, can lift your spirits. Just duck duck go the heck out of the internet and also Youtube. Team Light, Starseed International, Pandoras box (music/radio), we may be few, but we're out here :-) Even right here on this site! Namaste.
Old 21-04-2016, 12:24 AM
Ascender
Hi
i felt alone all my life but i realise or beginning to realise that it's not that feeling alone anymore it's that I am already free from the human collective it's quite a lonely place to be at first.
Then i realise that I'm desperate to hang on to things i know at this point in time or the past.

but last couple of months i realise now I am at the

i am

stage of time i do not feel the need so much to put words after

I am

it's an amazing sense of peace when i don't feel the need to fill the gaps.

being lonely can such sometimes in the physical world but it also can be bliss.
Old 21-04-2016, 04:59 PM
Pathfinder
I understand how you feel. Sometimes I think no one stays in my life either. I've learned to value the family I have, but my family isn't that closely knit. At times I even wonder if I regret being born here at all.

However, at the end of the day, I still feel like I came here for some reason. Even though I don't know what that reason is, sometimes that is enough to keep me going. I'm also sure that in time I won't feel so alone.

I wish I had something more helpful to say, but I haven't yet figured out how to get people to stay in my life. All I can say is that some people will come and go. Hopefully you'll find people that end up staying. Please stay strong.