Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Am I a indigo/crystal/star Child?

Since childhood I have had active psychic abilities such as energy manipulation and premonitions through both dreams and intuition. A year or so later I had a psychic reading were I was told I had very powerful psychic ability. About another year after that I went into a spiritual bookstore, and when I started asking about a psychic book and crystal children a lady said I had a crystalline aura. Then a bit later I performed a bit of energy healing on one of my friends, and another friend told me that was "Straight up crystal healing". Also I have a very queen ability to sense emotions, and I can sometimes influence emotions to a small degree.

Nowadays I have a very accepting and forgiving nature, but I often have a paving your own way rebellious nature as well. I have a bit of a warrior spirit, and belief that rash action is needed for change that will benefit humanity.

I grew up as a devout Christian, and though I no longer follow Christianity or any religion, I have always felt a strong connection to what I believed was spiritual. I believe people should be free to find their own way, but if people ask I have a lot to say in what I believe is knowledge of the spiritual.

Also a bit from my past. There is no physical reason I should have been born. Doctors ran every test they could and my mom had no eggs left. She already had 3 miscarriages, and she already had my brother. And she had endometriosis. But my parents and their friends all prayed for my mom to get pregnant, and right before they were going to put a fertilized egg in her they ran one more test to make sure she wasn't pregnant before they did that and she was pregnant. The doctors could not come up with any explanation for it.

Also I remember telling my parents when I was way way little that I chose them to be my parents.

Do I sound like any of the indigo/crystal/star children?
Old 19-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Master
Hi,

You sound like an evolved human being to me. A label will only confine your potentials as I see these things. Still we need to start some place. I would answer yes to you question.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Master

Indigo, crystal and star children are ALL different things. If you want to know about your origins, I suggest you either find someone who can see auras and tell you or start having past life regressions with a counselor who can ask your soul questions during the sessions. Those are the only 2 ways I know to find out about such things.