Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-11-2012, 02:35 PM
starfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
query ... when in human history weren't there psi talented children being born? .

of psychic abilities - there are always forerunners .

but now (according to Cayce ) the latent abilities that we all have will become more developed , more widespread - as more advanced souls will be incarnating..

ie. what was once quite sparse, and uncommon will soon be commonplace.

I hope he is correct , I feel he is.
Old 25-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish
of psychic abilities - there are always forerunners .

but now (according to Cayce ) the latent abilities that we all have will become more developed , more widespread - as more advanced souls will be incarnating..

ie. what was once quite sparse, and uncommon will soon be commonplace.

I hope he is correct , I feel he is.

maybe children with psi talents have always been commonplace. might it not be that it's not so much that there are more psi talented children being born but that there's more acceptance for such talents and so those talents aren't being automatically squashed by a fearful superstitious society?
Old 25-11-2012, 03:05 PM
starfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
maybe children with psi talents have always been commonplace. might it not be that it's not so much that there are more psi talented children being born but that there's more acceptance for such talents and so those talents aren't being automatically squashed by a fearful superstitious society?

IMO I would have said they were more accepted in the past , when such gifted individuals became the seers, the healers, medicine men etc.

Do you have such a gift ? I don't, not to such a marked extent. i don't know a handful during my life who has, there have been only one or two exceptions. So in my experience it is not at present commonplace.
In the future everyone I, or you , meet, will have the ability, that has been at present lying dormant.
Old 25-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish
IMO I would have said they were more accepted in the past , when such gifted individuals became the seers, the healers, medicine men etc.

that would be before Christianity marched across the globe decimating indigenous cultures, declaring native spiritual practices to be "of the devil" .

Do you have such a gift ? I don't, not to such a marked extent. i don't know anyone else during my life who has, there have been only one or two exceptions. So in my experience it is not at present commonplace.
In the future everyone I, or you , meet, will have the ability, that has been at present lying dormant.

every child i've ever encountered has been gifted. perhaps i'm gifted enough to note their gifts
Old 25-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
An indigo child, in most cases, an unfortunate person being stuck with a labeled, there is no such thing.

I agree ... an indigo child is a child who has been labelled by an adult ...
Old 25-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Ascender
I will chose not to repeat myself because i know another big discussion could start by doing so.. but here is a link that could shine a little light on your question.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21241&highlight=indigo+child

With peace and love to you all

Yours

A peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching

Last edited by A peaceful mind. : 25-11-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Master
I see there's numerous links in here but thought I would add this one someone just sent me

http://www.starchildren.info/indigo.html
Old 09-12-2012, 02:35 AM
simpleintuition

After my baby was born, and she is 2&1/2 now, a friend sent me a paper about Indigos. Except that there are others now. There is a "crystal child", and these are kids coming in now (if you believe all this).

Whereas, according to the paper, indigos are somewhat powerful, to break through the limits set on society, the crystals are very loving, forgiving, have a huge high vibration, and eyes that look right down into the soul. I can assert in the affirmative of all these qualities of my baby. Very cool indeed.

Just had to chime that in.
Old 18-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Pathfinder

Please do not take me wrong or anything but after reading your thoughts here I just would like to ask, is President Obama an Indigo Child? I mean looking at his heritage, born of outside wedlock, a black child in a white community and later on progressing to become the first black president of America. I would like some to shed light in this kind of scenario/
Old 22-02-2013, 09:19 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers
Please do not take me wrong or anything but after reading your thoughts here I just would like to ask, is President Obama an Indigo Child? I mean looking at his heritage, born of outside wedlock, a black child in a white community and later on progressing to become the first black president of America. I would like some to shed light in this kind of scenario/
Not according to Andrew Basiago.