Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 12-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Zerotime

How do you feel after waking up?

I was just curious after you lucid dream or during let's say your alarm wakes
You up, do actually feel rested or like you haven't slept? I'm really Curious about this.
Old 13-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Depends what I have been up to!

I find the more energy I exert in a dream, or things i try to do that take effort makes me more tired.
Old 20-06-2012, 01:29 AM
faith83

whenever I've had them I would wake up with the worst headache and so so drained.
Old 20-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Master
I usually wake up feeling happy and excited to face the day, some times I can annoy others because of my energy, while they are taking longer to recover lol.
Old 20-06-2012, 01:37 AM
Gracey

when i lucid dream i wake up just as rested and happy as when i dont lucid dream.
Old 20-06-2012, 05:37 AM
Master
Lucid dreaming or having night visions does not affect my restfulness.
Old 20-06-2012, 06:03 AM
MRDazzle

For me, it depends on the dream. my dreams are so detailed that I can taste and smell in them...my emotions are very real also. That means I wake up in the mood I left the dream in. quickly recover though.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Sundialed

After a lucid dream I am super energized!!!!!! They are so fun and mystical!
Old 22-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Alij

hmm-ifI'm having a lucid dream my alarm will carry over into my dream-so the noise from my alarm (cell phone music or something) will have a part in my dream sometimes-eventually does waking me up but honestly it just depends. I've had before where waking up feeling drained of energy as if i need more resr (only until i actually do get up) and other times i feel as if i was forced to wake up as if my dream telling me "now go"
other times no different then waking up normal. you should have no problem!
Old 04-08-2012, 05:01 AM
Astralent

I feel even more rested when i awake from a lucid dream. I think it's because im happy that i accomplished lucid dreaming and did whatever i was going to do.