Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-09-2018, 01:35 PM
Guide
Spiritually Aware Civilisations

In spiritually aware civilisations (such as on other planets), everything is shared with everybody all of the time. But in unawakened societies, people usually do not do that, so that they only share in limited ways.
Awakened societies achieve a balance between Nature and technology, but unaware humans usually do the opposite.
Highly evolved beings never compete with one another, unlike those in unawakened societies.
Concepts such as punishment, insufficiency and ownership are never embraced by people in awakened civilisations.
In contrast with unawakened beings, those who are awakened never allow themselves to do harm to the environment that supports them.

Old 22-09-2018, 12:39 AM
Master

May I ask: how do you know that? Isn't much of what you've written what you'd like to be? Isn't it the result of your emotions, and your rationalization?

Even if it were as you stated, what is the feasible path, for humanity, to get there? Is the humanity supposed to get there in the bigger scheme of things? Is it possible?

"The people should ..." doesn't work with real people.

And what if you're wrong about your "the people should ..."? I'm sure there is a large number of people who disagree with your specific "the people should ...".

You vented some frustration, but the question about what you should do in this life, and right now, is very important. Do you have an answer? How did you get to that belief?
Old 22-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Isn't much of what you've written what you'd like to be? Isn't it the result of your emotions, and your rationalization?
That is the nature of all belief-based thought, and you could ask the same questions of every individual in every thread in this forum. That said, the OP's list is quite obviously very much on point. Advanced souls do strive for balance, and work with nature, and wish to do as little harm as possible.
Quote:
Do you have an answer? How did you get to that belief?
Given this is a conversation medium, wouldn't it be more helpful to offer your own perspectives and ideas? Questioning what and how others think isn't really building a conversation as I see it, that's more an interrogation it seems.

The answer BTW is move beyond belief-based thought, and learn to nurture a relationship with experiential, higher-self wisdom.
Old 22-09-2018, 06:20 AM
Master
In that case I guess we should ourselves change, within, here & now since this realm we are in is likely to be this way only for the foreseeable future!
Old 22-09-2018, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
this realm we are in is likely to be this way only for the foreseeable future!
Yes great point, and anyone who has lived through the immense changes that have taken place even since just the 1960s, can truly understand what it is you're pointing to. We are evolving in our consciousness at an ever-accelerating rate. It's very apparant we are rapidly moving towards the spiritually-aware civilization model the OP speaks of.
Old 22-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Guide
Smile

Quote:
May I ask: how do you know that? Isn't much of what you've written what you'd like to be? Isn't it the result of your emotions, and your rationalization?

Even if it were as you stated, what is the feasible path, for humanity, to get there? Is the humanity supposed to get there in the bigger scheme of things? Is it possible?

"The people should ..." doesn't work with real people.

And what if you're wrong about your "the people should ..."? I'm sure there is a large number of people who disagree with your specific "the people should ...".

You vented some frustration, but the question about what you should do in this life, and right now, is very important. Do you have an answer? How did you get to that belief?

You asked how do I know that? I would answer: intuition and nearly 50 years of studying a wide range of New Age topics. The feasible path for humanity to get there is through people seeking to find Who They Truly Are in their own Higher, Vaster Selves---in other words, in their own Christ-Selves (also called Buddhic-Selves). Then their intuition will reveal to them the spiritual qualities that are the foundation of highly evolved civilizations.

Where did I say "the people should"? I never said that because I do not believe in "shoulds."

Here are some other characteristics of highly evolved beings: (1) They are fully aware of the Unity of all living beings on Earth and throughout the infinite universe, whereas unawakened humans are in denial about it. (2) They say something and then do what they say, whereas unaware people often say something and then do the opposite. (3) They always take action that is workable and harmless, but unenlightened beings often do that which is unworkable and harmful. (4) They cooperate with one another, rather than compete, which is the opposite of what unawakened people often do.

Old 22-09-2018, 12:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
You asked how do I know that? I would answer: intuition and nearly 50 years of studying a wide range of New Age topics. The feasible path for humanity to get there is through people seeking to find Who They Truly Are in their own Higher, Vaster Selves---in other words, in their own Christ-Selves (also called Buddhic-Selves). Then their intuition will reveal to them the spiritual qualities that are the foundation of highly evolved civilizations.

Where did I say "the people should"? I never said that because I do not believe in "shoulds."

Here are some other characteristics of highly evolved beings: (1) They are fully aware of the Unity of all living beings on Earth and throughout the infinite universe, whereas unawakened humans are in denial about it. (2) They say something and then do what they say, whereas unaware people often say something and then do the opposite. (3) They always take action that is workable and harmless, but unenlightened beings often do that which is unworkable and harmful. (4) They cooperate with one another, rather than compete, which is the opposite of what unawakened people often do.

There are many VALUES expressed within your words and the points each make. I admire your focus upon what is possible for humanity as we evolve out of our fear-based ideas.

You have been studying topics many feel too abstract to consider deeply for many years; what a gift to share that! I am grateful Cooperation and compassion go heart in hand.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 22-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
There are many VALUES expressed within your words and the points each make. I admire your focus upon what is possible for humanity as we evolve out of our fear-based ideas.

You have been studying topics many feel too abstract to consider deeply for many years; what a gift to share that! I am grateful Cooperation and compassion go heart in hand.

Starflower, thank you for your warm words of appreciation.

Old 22-09-2018, 03:46 PM
Knower

It sounds very much like Neale Walsh's second or third Conversations book. I can't recall which. If you haven't read them, you should, but start with number one first, I'd say.
Old 22-09-2018, 06:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21

Thanks for your reply.

My view of humanity in the bigger scheme of things is less physical oriented (as I understand yours to be). Looking from "above", the whole physical is just a step, no matter how many or how advanced physical civilizations are.

Also, I believe that civilizations aren't, and can't be homogeneous, because they're just steps on which souls stay for awhile for incremental progress, until they're capable to make the next qualitative bigger step progress.

So, those advanced civilizations you mentioned, in my opinion, don't exist and can't exist.

There is a soul progression: instincts, emotions, intellect, intuition, ... Each soul's level of evolvement places its principal focus somewhere on this scale, with a range of secondary focus that spans bellow and above.

When a spark of consciousness achieves some instincts is a big step. The next big step is when it achieves some rudimentary emotions. We humans (with big variations among individuals) have started to master our instincts, are dominated by emotions, started to use our intellect, and only rarely, and vaguely touch on intuition.

The space time featured by physical is necessary in order to operate when you don't master your instincts and emotions. In a thought responsive universe, your instincts and emotions immediately degenerate in nightmares. Hence the reason for which we are here is to learn to master our instincts and emotions, while developing our intellect, and starting to develop our intuition.

Humans are all over the place in this process, and their experiences are inherently different.

Ideal, advanced, civilizations as you describe look like idle steps on which the souls that achieved progress stagnate. So they don't exist in a continuously evolving multidimensional universe.

Promoting the idea that we could achieve an ideal physical society, I find to be counterproductive, as it is the idea that we are perfect beings but just don't know it. It places a nonexistent and unnecessary blame on the individual which is on an inevitable evolvement step, for which he isn't really responsible: it's a process.