Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
@Clover

No cards, but I'm hearing the song 'A bird in a gilded cage'. Is it Maya Angelou?

Hi PM,

No, she was Caucasian Maybe similar or close in age to maya angelou. However, that song was played close around her time, I definitely think that song represents well on who she was. I mean, 'fame' does that to people.....'caged/isolated'
Old 12-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Master

I'll have to do some back-reading as have only just come to this thread (classic style, last page)

I read the comment about bird in a gilded cage and Judy Garland instantly came to mind.

Amirite?
Old 12-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
I'll have to do some back-reading as have only just come to this thread (classic style, last page)

Judy Garland instantly came to mind.

Amirite?

Sorry it is not Judy Garland, but your on the right track for the feel of the time/era. AKa we are way past poets and Queens hehehe
Old 12-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Master

Marilyn Monroe?

Entertainer, star etc

I pulled a card asking for a clue, and I've got 5 of WANDS rev (Steampunk) which says to me the person didn't like fighting much, or didn't have time for it. So despite bigwigs like Judy Garland or Marilyn Monroe, I would also think of other people in that era who were perhaps, a bit savvier and quieter.

As a backup, Page of Cups - which says something on the creative end, perhaps ultimately becoming a producer or something.

8 of Wands reversed suggests to me that there were also many failures or projects they may have wanted to get off the ground, but were unable to.

3 of Wands when I asked "were they tempestuous?" (as many of the female film stars then had notorious diva attitudes) and I've got this card, which seems quiet. So no, the impression I get here is that they were even-tempered and quite strategic. That seems to knock out Kathryn Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Ava Gardner, and Lucille Ball.

Who's quieter from that era? Ginger Rogers, Lana Turner, Grace Kelly?
Old 12-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
However, that song was played close around her time, I definitely think that song represents well on who she was. I mean, 'fame' does that to people.....'caged/isolated'
Makes me think of Mae West.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Marilyn Monroe?

Entertainer, star etc

I pulled a card asking for a clue, and I've got 5 of Swords rev (Steampunk) which says to me the person didn't like fighting much, or didn't have time for it. So despite bigwigs like Judy Garland or Marilyn Monroe, I would also think of other people in that era who were perhaps, a bit savvier and quieter.

As a backup, Page of Cups - which says something on the creative end, perhaps ultimately becoming a producer or something.

8 of Wands reversed suggests to me that there were also many failures or projects they may have wanted to get off the ground, but were unable to.

3 of Wands when I asked "were they tempestuous?" (as many of the female film stars then had notorious diva attitudes) and I've got this card, which seems quiet. So no, the impression I get here is that they were even-tempered and quite strategic. That seems to knock out Kathryn Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Ava Gardner, and Lucille Ball.

Who's quieter from that era? Ginger Rogers, Lana Turner, Grace Kelly?

Ding Ding Ding Marilyn Monroe aka Norma Jean

Instinct wise Marlion Monroe was right. With your 3 of wands question, you did good knowing your Hollywood diva's LOL.

5 of swords reversed is interesting, I think she was driven by everyone and her dying was sort of a release from the struggle/fight..

Thanks for playing along with me Seekerofknowlege, you were surely getting there

Okay I gotta go, Winner has to think of a new one.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:30 PM
55Degrees

Dang!!!!!
She passed through my mind but thought it was too obvious. Proves you should always go with your first gut feeling.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Master

oohh yes that fits the bill. I know she was remembered for all sorts of other things but verbally aggressive/assertive definitely wasn't one of them; I remember lots of reports of her being quite passive but oddly also very strategic. And I agree about the 5 of Wands (whoops, my bad wrote swords before) as being her potentially bowing out of a fight, although I guess we'll never know for sure...

NEW PERSON

Like Clover, have written this down on a piece of paper. Go!
Old 12-03-2018, 01:42 PM
55Degrees

OK.
Is this person a man or a woman
Hierophant - A man.

What was this person know for
Strength - Their command over others and patience

Is this a 'leader'?
Old 12-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Master

yes to both! On a great roll early in the game!