Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Advice on starting up my purpose/Business?

Hi, I’m hoping someone can looking something here.

I’m wondering if any one can see if I should start giving intuitive phone reading/ in home readings? If so what should be my starting price?
Please if someone can get look into this for me.

Thankful in advance 🌹
Old 11-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Master

What is your purpose?
Old 11-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Melahin,
Umm good question, I had to pick a title so I picked purpose!
My purpose is along the lines of helping people! Where ever I’m able to,
Old 11-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Master

Does it resonate with your Heart to give intuitive readings?
Old 11-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes! Definitely,
Old 11-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomingspirit

I’m wondering if any one can see if I should start giving intuitive phone reading/ in home readings? If so what should be my starting price?

Thankful in advance ��

Like all career choices it's dependent on experience and skill.

if you are a total beginner, go for free + tips. If you have skill, ask for a reasonable price. 25 an hour sounds fair to begin with. Once you have a full schedule you can raise your price.

How many hours of reading, practice, study, etc, have you put into it? If you have documented your progress (like in school) you will have a much better chance of getting return customers (which is what makes or breaks a business). for example have lists of books you read, notes on those books to demonstrate you understood and can remember, etc. have some certifications, etc. all those things help you establish credibility.

Here are some rough guidelines to go by in terms of how much studying you need to put in.
100 hours will give you a base idea.
250 hours will give you a fair bit of skill, a whole lot if you are a natural.
1,000 hours will give you a beginners level of expertise.

If you put in 4 hours a day to study, that is like 25 days for 100 hours. If it's really your purpose then that should be easy as cake.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:

Thankful in advance 🌹

It seems a bit strange that you are asking other people whether you should do intuitive readings. Why not go with your own intuition about what is right for you?

If your inner guidance is pushing you to do this, then do it. If you need others to advise you then perhaps you are not ready for this.

Peace.
Old 15-01-2018, 02:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey iamthat,

I guess i worded it wrong, I wasn’t really asking if I should! I was asking if someone could help pick a starting price?? That was all!!

Sorry for the confusion and seeming a little strange!!
I have my inner guidance I was just looking for a little more insight to confirm what I’m feeling , because after all this is a place for that isn’t it??
Old 15-01-2018, 02:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Thankful in advance ��

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board.

I am going to move this to the Divinity section as there are people in that area who have started or have done their own business in the spiritual field. This area is a little more for in depth spiritual dialogue

I think any desire or dream is possible when your passion and heart is in a subject. As far as charging, the 'reading' market is such a highly competitive area. I have seen people sell readings for as low as 99 cents on Etsy, just to get a quick competitive edge and build a audience. If your interested, we have a reading section area ( you wont be able to see it for 2 weeks, 25 posts). You can practice by making your own threads and practice offerings for free. Some members make medium ship, intuitive, energy or tarot reading threads for practice.

Clover
Old 15-01-2018, 03:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks shivatar,
Thank you for your advice