Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 07:02 PM
developing1

Question Anyone cried......?

Hi everyone

recently during my meditations I become so engulfed with love that I have started to cry! the feeling of love is so overwhelming it feels fantastic!

what's going on?

best wishes

developing1
Old 02-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by developing1
Hi everyone

recently during my meditations I become so engulfed with love that I have started to cry! the feeling of love is so overwhelming it feels fantastic!

what's going on?

best wishes

developing1

I've cried before for 'no reason' when I did my first psychic reading.
My friend Mark was close, and I was picking up on his emotion at me having conquered my fear.
Bless him.
AM
Old 02-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Dariel

It happens when there is good connection to higher self, or some guide or even master is present sending energies and you get a feeling a divine love and light. That is something what makes tears in eyes. Sometimes it happens even before I start meditation, just doing invocation and expressing my gratitude to higher divine beings and sometimes the response back is something undiscripable. Also connection to higher self causes that sometimes in meditation. I have noticed also that it is connected to the own heart chakra purity. It happens if one can connect to love through own heart and crown.

But it is only good thing. Higher energies in purest way just are so much love that it may cause few tears or great bliss or something similar. Sometimes instead of crying I feel so much happiness that I would like to jump up and run around the house and scream from joy. :)))

Dariel
Old 02-10-2006, 08:43 PM
~Jay~

I cried buckets once, when I was doing a past-life exploration. Apparently I was a young French Jew during the time of the second world war, and her life (as you could probably guess) was pretty tragic, to say the least.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account
this is truly being at one with spirit in my opinion a real depth of 'feeling'
i rarely cry but i'm a cold person anyway
Old 02-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Deactivated Account
cold fish would be more apt lol
Old 03-10-2006, 12:17 PM
AL

It is like a release, like, everything is ok after all, all is well, love
Old 03-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
It is like a release, like, everything is ok after all, all is well, love

spot on
Old 03-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Lapis

Beautiful avatar daisy and very fitting!

developing1,

It sure sounds like your Heart Chakra is rumbling! When our Heart Chakra flutters, opens, activates, it can physically feel like you're not going to survive. I remember wondering if I was having a heart attack because the pressure in that whole chest area was so huge, so intense, so wonderful......

It feels like you won't survive if you emotionally feel that much! You cry, you weep deep and ancient, you cry because you Love, you cry because you are, you cry because it's all perfect, all of it.......

This always reminds me of that famous image of the pale blue skinned Krishna with a look of divine bliss on his face, with his chest pulled wide open to reveal his functioning Heart Chakra.

We'll have these repeated Chakra openings to slowly adapt to the tremendous increase of higher energy flowing out of all the higher Chakras. Eventually we get used to this much higher level of energy flowing through us and we can handle it better without loosing it and 'leaking' all over the place infront of strangers!

Last edited by Lapis : 03-10-2006 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account
thank you lapis
Closed Thread