Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-08-2018, 03:23 AM
Experiencer
Strange thing happened with my friends grandaughter...Advice?

I wasn't actually sure what category to post this under because I am at odds with what actually happened myself to know where to post this. But we are seeking advice from others who may understand more....

Anyhow, my closest friend who is also very open spiritually was at her home watching her grandaughter who is around 3-4 years old. This child has shown some abilities in the past with being able to see spirits and at times has said things like " I see the angel right there" "She's over there peeking". She has also on numerous occasions has been heard holding conversations as well in other rooms.

Anyhow what happened the other night was my friend said the child was sitting on her "potty seat" going to the bathroom and as my friend passed by the bathroom she heard her say the phrase "It's only a toy". That in itself isn't much to take note of except that when she continued down the hallway to the living room there was a show on tv and at the exact moment my friend reached the living room she heard one of the actors on tv say "It's only a toy". This was just some random show on and the volume was not loud enough and even if we could assume it was said more than once there is no way the child could have heard it from that distance away. This was like 8 seconds later from passing the bathroom where the child was. My friend just shivered with tingles running through her when she heard this right after her grandaughter said the same thing. Knowing this child has exhibited signs of being gifted prior to this, what could this mean??? We are both at a loss on what to think. Was this some form of dimension shift whereas she actually picked up on it from the other room and in her mind it was being said at the same time? Some sort of time slowing down? How did she even know when it was said after the fact on the television? It's just that it is very strange and too much to be coincidence. Any feedback would be helpful.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:00 AM
Master

It's a form of synchronicity. It happened to me too. This in itself doesn't mean that the kid has special gifts, and it probably has no particular significance. At least it didn't in my case.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Master

Then again, it doesn't mean that the child is not gifted.

At that age (3-4 years) many children are not fully embodied in the physical, and they still have some astral sensitivity. So they may pick up on past or future events, and they may have "imaginary" friends who could be genuine astral entities; they can see and talk with these entities but any adult present will just see a child talking to no-one.

In most cases this fades by the age of 7, when consciousness is fully anchored in the physical body, especially if the child is discouraged from talking with their "imaginary" friends. But in some cases these abilities persist. This is both a gift and a challenge, because the growing child will be aware of many things which others are not aware of.

There are many books written by adult psychics who describe their experiences growing up and some of the difficulties they faced. It does make a difference whether the adults around such children accept or dismiss their abilities.

Peace.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Then again, it doesn't mean that the child is not gifted.

At that age (3-4 years) many children are not fully embodied in the physical, and they still have some astral sensitivity. So they may pick up on past or future events, and they may have "imaginary" friends who could be genuine astral entities; they can see and talk with these entities but any adult present will just see a child talking to no-one.

In most cases this fades by the age of 7, when consciousness is fully anchored in the physical body, especially if the child is discouraged from talking with their "imaginary" friends. But in some cases these abilities persist. This is both a gift and a challenge, because the growing child will be aware of many things which others are not aware of.

There are many books written by adult psychics who describe their experiences growing up and some of the difficulties they faced. It does make a difference whether the adults around such children accept or dismiss their abilities.

Peace.

I fully agree with you on that. It does make a difference growing up wether or not the adults around that child accept or dismiss their abilities. In the case of my friend, I know she would not discourage her in any way or make the child feel she should not pay any credence to what it is she sees. My friend is very open and very advanced in her enlightenment and on her path. This child spends more time in her company than with her own mom due to work and circumstance. So I am not sure how the childs mom receives it, but my friend definitely in no way would discourage her or make her feel foolish. I honestly feel this child is gifted in many ways.