Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 23-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I saw something!

I cast my first circle today, and as I was doing so I could really feel how my worries and fears just melted away. It really felt like a sacred space, a safe haven in an otherwise chaotic world.

I figured I would try and meditate a little inside the circle, but I was completely distracted by the flame on my candle. I ended up just staring at the flame, and saw something I've never noticed before, in all my years of staring at flames. I could actually see how the flame stretched towards the ceiling (I was indoors), almost as though it tried to detach itself from the candle. Suddenly it split into three, and appeared to me like it was a person reaching for the sky! I was overcome with a feeling of joy, couldn't stop smiling and laughing, and even shed a tear or two.

Is this normal or even real - or it this just something my imagination conjured up?
Old 23-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwitch95
I cast my first circle today, and as I was doing so I could really feel how my worries and fears just melted away. It really felt like a sacred space, a safe haven in an otherwise chaotic world.

I figured I would try and meditate a little inside the circle, but I was completely distracted by the flame on my candle. I ended up just staring at the flame, and saw something I've never noticed before, in all my years of staring at flames. I could actually see how the flame stretched towards the ceiling (I was indoors), almost as though it tried to detach itself from the candle. Suddenly it split into three, and appeared to me like it was a person reaching for the sky! I was overcome with a feeling of joy, couldn't stop smiling and laughing, and even shed a tear or two.

Is this normal or even real - or it this just something my imagination conjured up?

It is real. You've experienced it.

I've noticed something similar at times when I sit and watch a candle flame- it looks like how you've described, it splits into 3 and then it dances. I call it watching the flame dance.

You said you were overcome with joy, and you smiled and laughed.

I wouldn't worry about whether or not, the actions of the flame were normal.

The joy you felt certainly is.

Yes it was real. You experienced it, that is what makes it real. You experienced a moment, that brought you joy.

Moments like these are as real as you and I.

Blessings.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwitch95

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience.

When I read what you said about the flame, two things came immediately to my mind. First, the number three and according to numerology, three is a catalytic number. Maybe you might want to look further into numerology as much is involved with it.

The second thought is what the flame did. There are elementals which I know as: fire (I call them pyromen as they hate the term salamander which they told me when I talked to them), water (merfolk), air (sylphs) and earth (gnomes). Seems to me that you made a really good connection with pyromen.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 18-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
fire (I call them pyromen as they hate the term salamander which they told me when I talked to them)

I had the same feeling about salamander. How interesting. I like pyromen.

Norwitch75, what a great experience.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, thank you, so much! I will definately look into that! Could you tell me a little about these elementals?
Old 04-06-2018, 02:55 AM
Gracey

Sounds like you were being one with the flame and becoming in awareness to fire.

I tried starring at a candle once in my mid 20's. The flame danced all over the place as I willed it to be. After a bit of time, I could feel the heat of the flames in my hands and hear the crackle of it burning on the candle. The candle was a good 6 feet across the room. It felt natural to do it, but weird at the same time. Some years later, I did some research on the elementals. this is what i have on the salamanders:

The fire elementals deva is called the Salamander, which in Greek means fireplace. They are spirits of inspiration and they radiate light that is associated with enlightenment. In ancient times, they were referred to as muses. Their state of matter is energy. They are the mediators between the angelic world and the physical. Their best quality is being a protector for they carry strong faith.
The logic of mankind says they reside in volcanoes and in the center of the earth. It is here they maintain the destiny of the earth. In actuality, fire elementals are everywhere, but they are the hardest to see. When you do see one, it is their reflection that you will see in a fiery form that seems to float in the air or moves like a serpent. They also can be recognized by the sensations of unusual warm spots. Some say they are banned from the earth due to their ambitious destructive behavior that comes from the fact that they are the strongest and most powerful elemental. This is why you only see their projected reflection. Even though they are so powerful, man easily controls them. When in man’s control they are known as Djinn. In essence, since man is trying to manipulate the elemental for personal gain, this makes them evil. Evil that turns to Hades for guidance. Only evil possess a hierarchy for they do not know equality. If you cannot control your Djinn, it will control you. So evil beware.
Fire elementals are known to be lovers of music. They can be beneficial to humans who have an impersonal tranquility. They can improve circulation, regulate your temperature, detoxify your body of toxins and stabilize your metabolism. Since they are the most difficult to attune to, they can stimulate ones spiritual ideals and perceptions. Life ever is easy.
People “born” of the fire element carry the same choleric traits as the element itself. Carrying the vices of pride, jealousy and anger, but it is passion that is usually their failing. Of course they have the opposing virtue, which enables them to remain focused on creating their future. Leading by example and shinning the light, the fire on all they come in contact with. In life they usually become explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs or even just the average factory worker.
According to Tibetan Monks, the fire elementals symbolic animal is the dragon. In the elemental kingdom, dragons are used as a reservoir for the elementals and angels to draw energy from. Their energy gives the power to heal and it gives psychic powers. The dragon not only possesses the fire elemental but the other three as well, but unfortunately the dragon is low in intelligence.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Sounds like you were being one with the flame and becoming in awareness to fire.

I tried starring at a candle once in my mid 20's. The flame danced all over the place as I willed it to be. After a bit of time, I could feel the heat of the flames in my hands and hear the crackle of it burning on the candle. The candle was a good 6 feet across the room. It felt natural to do it, but weird at the same time. Some years later, I did some research on the elementals. this is what i have on the salamanders:

The fire elementals deva is called the Salamander, which in Greek means fireplace. They are spirits of inspiration and they radiate light that is associated with enlightenment. In ancient times, they were referred to as muses. Their state of matter is energy. They are the mediators between the angelic world and the physical. Their best quality is being a protector for they carry strong faith.
The logic of mankind says they reside in volcanoes and in the center of the earth. It is here they maintain the destiny of the earth. In actuality, fire elementals are everywhere, but they are the hardest to see. When you do see one, it is their reflection that you will see in a fiery form that seems to float in the air or moves like a serpent. They also can be recognized by the sensations of unusual warm spots. Some say they are banned from the earth due to their ambitious destructive behavior that comes from the fact that they are the strongest and most powerful elemental. This is why you only see their projected reflection. Even though they are so powerful, man easily controls them. When in man’s control they are known as Djinn. In essence, since man is trying to manipulate the elemental for personal gain, this makes them evil. Evil that turns to Hades for guidance. Only evil possess a hierarchy for they do not know equality. If you cannot control your Djinn, it will control you. So evil beware.
Fire elementals are known to be lovers of music. They can be beneficial to humans who have an impersonal tranquility. They can improve circulation, regulate your temperature, detoxify your body of toxins and stabilize your metabolism. Since they are the most difficult to attune to, they can stimulate ones spiritual ideals and perceptions. Life ever is easy.
People “born” of the fire element carry the same choleric traits as the element itself. Carrying the vices of pride, jealousy and anger, but it is passion that is usually their failing. Of course they have the opposing virtue, which enables them to remain focused on creating their future. Leading by example and shinning the light, the fire on all they come in contact with. In life they usually become explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs or even just the average factory worker.
According to Tibetan Monks, the fire elementals symbolic animal is the dragon. In the elemental kingdom, dragons are used as a reservoir for the elementals and angels to draw energy from. Their energy gives the power to heal and it gives psychic powers. The dragon not only possesses the fire elemental but the other three as well, but unfortunately the dragon is low in intelligence.

Thank you so much for the info!