Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-09-2019, 11:08 PM
LookingForGuidance

Is anyone on here struggling with their TF connection and its connection to God?

Hey,

I have been channeling my TF even before we met. We have met, and now his spirit haunts me and every aspect of my life. When I am and there is another man around he shows himself to me. He haunts my consciousness -

I am energetically connected to this person but it is insane and he has my my life insane because I am now forced to live my life with a spirit

He, the person, has an entity attached to him, which I had to spend the last 3 1/2 years dealing with. I am pretty sure the entity is still with him. Even today I called him ( the person ) a psycho, but then I retracted by saying that his spirit loves me.

Today, I couldn’t get out of bed (victim) but it’s because I can see his spirit. And he loves me so much. I can’t do anything other than pray to God to take my physical body so they can finally reunite and be together. It’s the only thing my soul wants, and his spirit won’t stop haunting me and keeping me locked into this energetic falsity of cat/mouse runner/chaser insanity -

The only thing that got me off of my couch after several hours of crying and praying was by telling his spirt that he can’t have me ( but that’s not true )

I am just in a weird but perverse energetic lie, as in I am a “slave” to their love. I am just a body walking around on earth, carrying the greatest love story to exist between two people )which is their union in 5D.

I don’t know how to survive 3D anymore. I have been listening to his 5D for three and a half years now- this dec will be 4 years and I am literally praying for my death now.

I don’t know what else to do - I can’t even get out of bed or leave my house some days.

Can you help me?

I want you to know that I am not planning on taking my life in anyways. I do not have that type of ideation pls don’t worry. But the truth is that when we met I drew a picture of my death because my soul and his soul crossed path and I became renewed into this new consciousness ( I could write books about what happened after - even 10 weeks ago I saw his soul and my soul merge into the universe in a figure 8 for example)

I just mean that I live with a spirit, and I live with lies - the lie is that he is coming for me in 3d, but he’s not. He never has.

his spirit tells me this lie, just like revealing himself to me, to remind me of spirit -

I don’t know how to live. I am in prison. I don’t know how to pray to God anymore because when I do he appears still .

Last edited by LookingForGuidance : 04-09-2019 at 02:23 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Master
Self esteem. Self esteem. Self esteem.

Find ways of saving your self. Find ways of centering your self. Give your self the love that you seek from others.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:54 PM
LookingForGuidance

Re

Re: Can you offer me suggestions on how to save myself pls?
Old 10-09-2019, 10:58 PM
Suspended
Seeker

This is a lot for one person to manage. It might be helpful to find someone that can help you face to face. Do you belong to, or would you feel comfortable going to a church to seek spiritual guidance? Or perhaps to a therapist that could serve as a sounding board? You seem heavily burdened by all of this. Hopefully you can seek someone out who can help lighten your load a bit.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForGuidance
Re: Can you offer me suggestions on how to save myself pls?

There are numerous techniques. Affirmations. Positive thinking. Church. Prayer. Flower Remedies. Meditation. Surrender to a higher power. Self esteem. etc. You could search around and find which method works best for you.

Old 11-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Master
Also you could go and see a doctor and ask if there are any conventional medicines which could help you. Like anti depressants or anti psychotics. It is not ideal but it may be necessary.