Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-09-2019, 04:29 AM
iorek65

God Creates A Ton of Your Suffering

This nonsense that God is perfect has to stop.

God is the creator of this sub universe -- the one who created suffering refuses to take responsibility for it.

Stop guilting yourself forever and giving God a free pass.

God must bare the weight of His sin -- and He is the greatest sinner of us all.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:55 AM
Master

I offer you a view for consideration ...

Option-1: a domain where we are in unceasing joy & bliss but without free will. A receptor of the energy in a cradle.

Option-2 : a domain where we are granted free will which requires immersing our consciousness into duality by directing our attention outwards ... thereby forgetting for the moment our own divinity since we have turned our back on it for a while and then owing to the cause & effect set into motion by our own free will and disconnection with God, we experience pain due to our own misalignment as so chosen by free will ourselves.

If we choose option-2 to accelerate our ability to become a transmitter instead of merely being a receptor of the Divine energy ... what’s God got to do with it?

With power comes responsibility. We all carry our own cross.

The clue is within. Our conscience. If we use free will to listen.

Old 03-09-2019, 04:55 AM
Master
God. Whatever next will this place reveal!!!
Old 03-09-2019, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65

God is the creator of this sub universe -- the one who created suffering refuses to take responsibility for it.

So. Who is this god that bares this weight? I mean who must bare this weight in the name of god??
Old 03-09-2019, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65

Which God/Gods/god/gods are we talking about?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Administrator
Strong words Iorek but I happen to agree. If there was a god why does he allow wars suffering etc etc etc.the list goes on.
Im not a Christian and neither do I read the man made Book people call the Bible.its all about control.
that's my opinion anyway

Namaste
Old 03-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Deactivated Account
The best way to describe god is 'lawful evil', except that he has nobody above him.

A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises
Old 03-09-2019, 10:58 AM
Lorelyen

Possibly because people have personified god as a "He" which implies a good amount of human likeness, gender etc., so I suppose some people assign to "It" human attributes, emotions etc. No matter, the Biblical god was a terrible designer. "He" should never have been allowed near so complex a project! Think of the Adam and Eve story. "He" designed them, taught them nothing then when they made a bad decision he throws them out of the garden of Eden. Something's going wrong in Sodom and Gomorrah so he razes entire cities in (presumably) anger.
Was "He" the one true creator? If so, he designed evil alongside good; he designed suffering alongside wellbeing, happiness.

Anyway, whatever did create us created a system through a long stream of emanations. It involves birth death renewal at all levels of the material world, most noticeably the organic.

We react in various ways to promote our survival - the most basic being flight or fight responses that occur long before we become consciously aware of the content of a stimulus, the more complex involving threats to emotional stability and conditioned needs (occurring after conscious awareness (mostly)), processes of which can lead to chronic fear. We have invented words like fear and suffering to signify such conditions.

While I have my beliefs about what happens in a "spirit" world unchained from the physical/material, no matter what one believes we are born and we die while here on earth. We like to hope for peace but it's rarely allowed us. It's a system.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Which God/Gods/god/gods are we talking about?
It does not matter which one. If I happen to be wrong that a version is not and another version is, it does not change anything. I realized this one day as I saw they were as each other or what I object to. I suppose one can say any of them imo.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Possibly because people have personified god as a "He" which implies a good amount of human likeness, gender etc., so I suppose some people assign to "It" human attributes, emotions etc. No matter, the Biblical god was a terrible designer.
That would be any god would it not. Suffering still exists with or without reference depending on belief. I don't feel it wise be to so specific in discussion on it.