Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Master
hi

du u ever thng yore pass livs get off u wen speek
i no sum tims i speek in a itali or irshi acsnt unnowin im doin it
iv herd of othrs speekin in rushiinss acsentt
or so on
orold americns acsentt i do evn old englishh thy do thy do o'
sum tims u dn relzie u speepij in a difenrtt acsentt till sum 1 tells u u sonf l a italin or spaidid or irshi
cud it be ote passs lif getin off frm u i

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Master

Use one of the many different methods of past life regression and find out . I will post them if asked .
Old 02-11-2019, 02:59 AM
Master

I think it is possible dream jo. You are so connected to the spiritual world it would be even more possible for you.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
or so on
sum tims u dn relzie u speepij in a difenrtt acsentt till sum 1 tells u u sonf l a italin or spaidid or irshi
֍I have had similar experiences. ֎

Maybe.... they will get more intense such as speaking a foreign language and/or understanding a foreign language.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-11-2019, 08:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
or so on

Hi Dream Jo,

Great thread! Very intelligent question and association/link.

I can really identify with what you are saying and do believe that in these cases there is indeed a link between foreign accents or languages that are not the first, native language or the accent of the native country or the same shared one with others.

I was always told that "my accent was Spanish" which I am not and other than it is related to a past life, I really cannot find any other explanation.

When I went on holidays in the Canary islands and first contact with Spanish , I could understand of what they said and language without ever been taught a single word of it.

The Spanish words in response to them were also automatically retrieved from my brain , without even having to even think of them as if they have always been there and was my native language.

I can also understand Italian when spoken but the logical explanation I have found for this is the 3 years of Latin , I have been taught.

Then, the logical explanation I have found for also understanding Portoguese when I read this, is the Spanish which is similar to it and not that difficult to understand what is written in Portoguese if you know Spanish and vice versa.

I have also found myself to be responding in Italian to Spanish speakers whereas once, I responded to a Portoguese in a mixture of Spanish, French, Italian and Portoguese, don't know where the hell that came from.

There is no other logical explanation for the Spanish accent without being Spanish, the understanding of what was said in a foreign language back then, as well as knowledge or responses in a foreign language never been taught or was my native other than a past life.

I think it will be great to be a polyglot and be able to communicate in different languages and in the native languages of others.
Old 04-11-2019, 01:28 AM
Knower
Coming to think of it, people say I have an American/Canadian accent. I’ve never left the UK. I thought it was just growing up as a movie nut, but i’ve Never even considered the possibility of it being something from a past life. I may look into it sometime, but right now, I have way too much going on in my current life to worry about any previous ones.