Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Rsng5

Methods of divination

Do you know the difference between clarivoyance, clariaudience, clarisentiencs and claricognicense? I have been trying to find more info about the last two without success. Are the words spelled wrong?
Old 15-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Pounamu

Clairsentience is a general term for ability to sense with the "inner" senses. Claircognisance I think is another word for "precognition" - seeing or sensing events before they happen.
Old 15-07-2006, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account
clairvoyance is to see spirit
clairaudience is to hear spirit
mediums often use a combination of these if they are able, some only work with one of these
Old 16-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Rsng5

Thank you. Which method do you prefer?
Old 16-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Deactivated Account
i'm just starting out with this and using both of those i mentioned
Old 29-08-2006, 07:36 PM
violetmay

I am told that I am clairaudiant, clairvoyant, and clairscentient, also a sensitive which is what it says it is. I sense taste, touch, smell, sound, colour. I see in the past, present and future.

I use the clairaudiance more, whispers, messages, it's like being schizophrenic but you know your not...

I think using all together is great, or whatever comes through... each one presents itself at the right time.

I actually don't think about it..it just happens, I don't try to make any of it work, it either does, sometimes when I don't want it to, (during meeing at work is fun during a row with someone, you'll be having serious debate and all you can see is your nan sat next to the person, tyring to advise you what to do and you have to not give it away).

At school they used to say I was day dreaming.. I was busy!!!
Closed Thread