Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 28-02-2018, 04:02 PM
7luminaries 7luminaries is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,494
  7luminaries's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
This path has been closed to me, 7lum, and I accepted that a long time ago. I have at intervals approached groups and taken steps to be closer to others with various practices. But The Divine has had other plans for me and I have accepted that, eventhough it has at times felt lonely. A little like I was floating, and what I was learning did not get grounded.

(That changed later, and is no longer an issue at all. It was just the way I was supposed to learn...)

Why did you chose - or why was this type of work chosen for you? Why the most difficult work, that you were least apt at doing?

What did you learn from that, was it a challenge?
Working with energy in all its forms is easy for me. Energetic and bodily "healing" is easy for me. Learning is easy for me. Thinking and communication is easy for me. These are all gifts and they are easy for me to use and expand. But what's hard is the higher healing, the true healing, the healing of the heart and spirit.

This form of reflection, thought, group work (with guides and soul fam) was very, very difficult. And let's be honest. It's not easy for anyone. I consciously avoided looking into my past lives for several years. And it was extremely difficult sorting what I knew, which was only part of the story but was plenty on its own. It puts one's gifts in perspective and by far, I am far prouder of my struggles, my strength and courage, and my gains on my spiritual path than any of my gifts, for all they are immensely helpful to myself and others -- just like all gifts and just like your gifts are for you and those you know.
Quote:
Wow, I never thought of the effects a heart injury could have on the energy plane... Very humbling.

Actually many physical heart injuries or structural or neural net irregularities can be healed, through intention and use of medicinal herbs, in conjunction with the integrated focus of body and soul. But yes, what I referred to was disassociation due to emotional heart trauma, though there are many real physical outcomes and it is possible to damage the physical heart via heartbreak and trauma, just as it is possible to heal the physical heart.

There is a backdoor, however, even when you have sufferered severe trauma. it is the heart's connection with body and the body's connection with the heart, which has been developed and strengthened over time when we live in integration, or, in alignment with our heart centre in our words and deeds. The same love that the cracked heart is unable to feel can still be felt and apprehended by the body on very deep level. The heart registers the love of the body and its being, even if it cannot feel the texture and flavour of the love until more fully healed. This also is exactly what happens via equanimity. Equanimity is the other thing...it is the "default" foundation and it is extremely powerful. It's not well developed in most but it is critical to everyone's spiritual well-being. Amazing it will easily carry you even when the heart is broken and numb and can hold and feel no sensations. It allows for life whilst you gradually come back into actually feeling the lovingkindness that you are.

For a long time when in this place of disassociation, I had a very hard time focusing or doing much energetically, though I could still be present there. But yes, I was weaker in my ability to focus and do my work, and that does apparently directly have to do with not only the integration and centreness but also the spiritual, emotional, and physical state of the heart centre itself.
Quote:
Can you elaborate? I don't know what those are or how to work with them...

Transcendentals are beings of energy or light (so to speak) and don't generally incarnate as we do, though they may do temporarily of course. Many call them angels but I see them as elder brothers, more. I work with them because human guides, even the very best, are not always able to see you in the fullness of your humanity, just as you are, full stop. I don't know why this is but I know most have residual filters and the transcendentals just don't have this human limitation. It's immensely blissful to work directly with one another at the level of soul or consciousness, without filters (at least on their part ).

Put it like this...we can disagree and if we are decent and civil, we can still treat one another with courtesy over our different opinions. After all maybe tomorrow or next year, either of us might think entirely differently...you can change that as you please. But what about your height, or your gender, or your family background, or your skin colour, and so forth? You can't really change any of that...it's just who you are. Now, how do any of us feel when someone says, "you've no right to be here, or to have a voice or speak your mind, or to be given basic courtesies, you vile little piece of poop -- because you're a woman, or because you're a black man", or what have ye. You know that shame and sadness you feel when there's nothing you can do to get past the vile prejudices and name-calling and fundamental lack of basic human decency and acceptance?

Well, there's none of that with the transcendentals. To say they are 180 degrees different to these human filters doesn't even begin to do them justice. They give everyone that same acceptance and that same equal due and loving equanimity. And it matters not a whit that you're "just a woman" or "just a black man" or what have ye, because it's UNDERSTOOD that these human biases are misaligned and violent in their emotional and spiritual (and too often also their physical) intentions. That sort of human prejudice simply has no place at all in these places of peace and healing -- even though these too can get intense, it's strictly in support of working through your own stuff with those you love and who love you. No name calling or shaming, and no prejudicial judgment. Just love, truth, acceptance, and unbiased judgment.
Quote:
This is my experience too. It is my experience that the infinite power in each of us is enlarged - no, because it's infinite - but enhanced, multiplied in dimensions somehow. It is difficult to describe, perhaps not possible. But tangible.

That too sounds wonderful... I am full of love for the experience you share here. I am not envious - but what is an expression that matches; I know that experience awaits me, too, up ahead, and I look very much forward to it.

This I think will be part of the work we would do - to gradually find the space to be without filters - to gradually work towards free flow in a safe space.

Quote:
I haven't heard of the integrity gap before, but I can feel the meaning of it. Love the visualization of it. But I do love integrity too - it is a cornerstone of basic spiritual work for many of us who are extra-sensory in a physical world. Building integrity, knowing your space and others' space and respecting the signals and boundaries of it...

"The gap" however, I see like a moat - a deep cut - between souls, created by fear of not trusting the innate integrity of ourselves and our space.

The integrity gap I mean is the one within each of us, where who we are at centre (our "true selves") is not fully reflected in who we are day-to-day. That is, it's where we are not true to ourselves. Where and how I do work in spirit, none of the rest of what you say would apply, or not in the way you are describing.

Meaning, there is no deception in spirit and moreover there is complete transparency. Because it is a place of love and healing, all individual boundaries and interbeing is respected, so no one's boundaries are crossed or invaded. There can only be a mutuality of connection and work in whatever it is. It is a naturally manifesting thing. It's complex to describe but very pure and simple. Once or twice in all my time, there was a misunderstanding and energetic harm was committed...a long time ago. Immediately the transcendentals called it out and it could not stand. You simply cannot be of a violent, aggressively invasive, or abusive perspective and be in that place

Quote:
Actually, I've never thought in those terms before. Very very interesting... My friend and I have only tried our work a few times and so we were still newbies and we definitely had a 'gap' - careful not to overlap, to allow space for eachother. (If you're reading here, you know who you are, isn't this interesting...?)

Agreed. So much. I think there is quite a bit of tolerance for asking for help and support, when we are 'low' though. The taboo around 'being weak' is not so strong. We have evolved.

The taboo around wanting friends/ company/ companionship/ love however is alive and kicking It is taken as a sign of weakness, a sign that one needs to do more self-love work. (It can be a sign of balance being off, yes, but is does not have to be. And even with balance off, we do not need to learn everything alone, all the time.)

We do not need ot be perfect to seek eachother out - nor do we have to broken. We do not need to be 'done' to do healing or lightwork. We do not need to have 'ascended' to be allowed a soul family. This is my deepest conviction.

(And a soul family can be found in our second back yard - the internet).

I want that. I do. Thank you for confirming that it can be! I have had it before, there is no other way to explain that I know what I am coming to find... I recognize the buzzkill sensation too

Hmm... I had a 'filter problem' yesterday. Maybe you can take a look at my video here and tell me if you have any ideas? I start talking about filters at 8:15-10:20 or so. (The whole topic of other people's feelings and reactions start at 4:30, I think.)

I have/had troubles yesterday with 'importing' other people's situations, feelings, reactions - into my life! Ie not only feeling for them, but feeling it for myself, having those feelings/situation occur like mirroring in my own life. It was/is amazing - and a little daunting... How to manage this new feature of my abilities... lol Take a look, if you want to, maybe you know what it is...

Thank you so much 7L...!

This is amazing! Guys, we can all learn so much from this...! I love love love it!

I know I love everything, but still.. This is good stuff for lightworkers on a roll...

Yes, amongst your beloved fam, friends, and fellow travellers, you are safe and accepted. And I completely agree with your assessment that we are allowed to be human and to love and support ourselves and one another without shame, full stop. But please do recognise there are also many, many who are vicious and seek to tear you down in the most vile and disgusting of ways, simply to feed their own ego, their sadism, and their lust for power and domination over others. Unfortunately they can be found anywhere, certainly on the internet. Even on these forums you'll find them, so do be cautious there and use your judgment.

From what you say here, it sounds like you're picking up on others' stuff in general, and not only their filters. I think the best way to handle this is a bit like getting used to everything and viewing the lion's share as background noise. I generally don't pay attention on purpose, as much as possible. It helps greatly to maintain one's centre, in equanimity and meditation helps greatly with all of this. I tuned it out from childhood really without thinking, because it is invasive to read people like a book just because stuff is written on their foreheads. But if you take up meditation, this helps you not focus on it. Especially because really it's just in the air and it comes in sideways too...and when your eyes are shut too....hahahahaha. It's as much for you as for others.

Do be warned...attack dogs (I mean ppl here, not animals ;) ) are often most hostile, defensive, and vicious when they know you've seen them as they are, however that may be. It may be nothing to you but the sheer fact of sight equals transparency, and that makes the attack dog absolutely livid. As transparency dispells any notion of control or domination of the situation in its most fundamental sense. Being you can't help but see them as they are if you've a reasonable energetic sense, then you can't help that you "saw" even when you purposely weren't looking. But once it's clear they've simply been seen and met where they are, without pretense, then the attack dogs will use this as a pretense to attack, often in the most baseless, vile, and personal ways.

Stay your course and much love & light to you!
7L
__________________
Bound by conventions, people tend to reach for what is easy.

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 28-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Kendaru Kendaru is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 72
  Kendaru's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
I have met a heart catalyst and my 'twin flame' and these were/are both romantic connections (among other things). I am not in contact with them on the earth plane. I don't feel I've been in spiritual contact with the former for a long, long time and I'm actually seeking to take a respite from spiritual contact with the latter (if I've not already done so). I have met a few friends in my time whom I feel were soul mates, but one passed away and the others I hear from sporadically these days.

I find I end up going it alone - a lot. I am reclusive by nature and am a fiction-writer currently living on an island. Being a writer is quite a solitary path - though you do have your characters to keep you company and my characters (no matter who they are and what they are like), are always a part of my 'tribe' because they are, in turn, a part of me. I was told by a guide in a dream (indeed, one of the most beautiful I've ever had): "You have a very powerful voice. You could become quite known for it. This power comes from the fifth, or throat, chakra." She then handed me a stone with the symbol for Vishudda (i.e., the throat chakra) embossed on it in blue. I can only assume she meant my writer's 'voice.' I completed a novel, but haven't sent it off yet. I have two others in the making and I also write short stories and poems. I have wanted to write since I was seven - it just feels 'right' and it always has. I sometimes joke that I had to have been born with a pen and paper in-hand. ;-)

I was baptized Catholic but rejected that path at the age of ten. I simply refused to attend Cathechism further (much to my father's chagrin but to my mother's secret delight). I never took my First Communion. I soon got into Wicca for many years. I'm still a Wiccan and a Pagan too for that matter. However, I feel I have come to incorporate many facets of Taoism, Transcendentalism and Gnosticism with regards to my spiritual life. I have been doing this for years and it works for me. I think it best when we find our own 'Way' - even if that means incoporating various forms of spirituality or religion. We need to follow what our soul, and our spirit, beckon us to. I feel that we can connect to them most via the heart chakra.

I can relate to most of this! I'm also a writer, my guides appear to me as characters I've created. They limit themselves to just one of my stories so I can still develop my writing skills on my own with other works - notably, they do not inhabit the sci-fi novel I'm a few months away from finishing, but rather a comic that I only have foundational work for yet. I even let them make suggestions for that story, which really paid off when they introduced me to a metaphysical concept that transformed the whole thing into something I've never seen before - my dream come true, a truly original idea!

I too was raised Catholic, which I turned away from while in a Catholic high school because the only responses I was getting to my questions were shame and threats of eternal torture. Not exactly attracting flies with honey... Soon after, some ugly stuff happened right as soon as I started college which made me turn agnostic, and I was distrustful of metaphysical research (less the content itself, more the knowledge that my efforts could be tracked by my ISP). My guides were with me every single day through that period, so even with a weakness of faith I was able to keep the connection open and the dialog flowing. I'm really fortunate, too - in the past year, they've lead me to find new inspiration in Pantheism that's leading my spiritual growth to new heights! I feel like I have rockets strapped to my feet as I'm absorbing all kinds of new information. Even my guides have grown stronger with this new positivity I'm putting out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
This passage spoke very much to me, what I found when I first got here was an utter surprise at how many of the members that are actively fighting 'evil' spirits, that believe in them. Because it has been many years since I stopped having a problem with them; You just focus on light and love and let them move on. It's like a second nature, I don't even really notice when there is a presence any more.

So to me they are not 'evil' - they are part of the negative in us, the ego, the prid etc. Just dust and debris that needs to be cleared.

It took me years to discover that you are absolutely right. I'd convinced myself I was waging some righteous war against evil, but eventually I recognized that this was mostly ego mixed with delusions of "Angels vs. Demons" instilled from the Catholic upbringing. Still, the techniques I'd learned during this period have remained useful, and I somehow know I'm going to need them again later. It was necessary for me to go through that period of pain to build myself up not only to defend against the darkness, but to heal and bring light to those who are suffering, even (especially) my enemies.

The 'rift' I mentioned just came out of an article explaining the difference between light workers and light warriors. It refers to the stark difference in approaches between these two types of people. I'm guessing whoever wrote about it must have witnessed arguments over it - perhaps it's not as deep a divide as I came to believe though.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,000
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Working with ....

I really look forward to reading the new replies in here, but I'm having a dear friend over for dinner, so I will save it like a treasure for later.

But 7l - you're mailbox is full

(so, if you want a reply to 'no sudden moves' for example, you gotta delete... )
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-03-2018, 05:24 PM
7luminaries 7luminaries is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,494
  7luminaries's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
I really look forward to reading the new replies in here, but I'm having a dear friend over for dinner, so I will save it like a treasure for later.

But 7l - you're mailbox is full

(so, if you want a reply to 'no sudden moves' for example, you gotta delete... )

Hahaha...just deleted a few , mate. You're all good now
Enjoy din!
__________________
Bound by conventions, people tend to reach for what is easy.

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-03-2018, 09:50 PM
SierraNevadaStar SierraNevadaStar is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Posts: 125
  SierraNevadaStar's Avatar
"I can relate to most of this! I'm also a writer, my guides appear to me as characters I've created. They limit themselves to just one of my stories so I can still develop my writing skills on my own with other works - notably, they do not inhabit the sci-fi novel I'm a few months away from finishing, but rather a comic that I only have foundational work for yet. I even let them make suggestions for that story, which really paid off when they introduced me to a metaphysical concept that transformed the whole thing into something I've never seen before - my dream come true, a truly original idea!

I too was raised Catholic, which I turned away from while in a Catholic high school because the only responses I was getting to my questions were shame and threats of eternal torture. Not exactly attracting flies with honey... Soon after, some ugly stuff happened right as soon as I started college which made me turn agnostic, and I was distrustful of metaphysical research (less the content itself, more the knowledge that my efforts could be tracked by my ISP). My guides were with me every single day through that period, so even with a weakness of faith I was able to keep the connection open and the dialog flowing. I'm really fortunate, too - in the past year, they've lead me to find new inspiration in Pantheism that's leading my spiritual growth to new heights! I feel like I have rockets strapped to my feet as I'm absorbing all kinds of new information. Even my guides have grown stronger with this new positivity I'm
putting out."



First off, I hope Realm Ki will forgive me if I derail some as to her original post but to Kendaru: CONGRATULATIONS on being near the 'finish line' as to your novel! You are going to feel such an incredible rush and sense of achievement when you reach it! Once I got the final line right on my own book (which took about an hour), I sat there and cried with joy/relief while thinking on-repeat: 'I can't believe I just finished writing a novel. No, really, I can't BELIEVE I just finished writing a novel!'

It's cool how your guides appear to you as characters in some of your work. I can relate to this actually as the same phenomenon has happened to me. I won't go into detail on that as I don't want to take away from Realm Ki's main discussion-at-hand too much. Let's just say, it was quite something and it still is!

As to what you said (in the last sentence of the first paragraph in your response to my post) - well, I get that too. For a year, I struggled with finding an apt title for my book and through a series of synchronicities in the space of a week, a title was found. Once it was, it brought forth a whole new multi-layered meaning to my book. I had already made references here and there to a significant facet of the title. However, when when that same title came, I understood how I'd subconsciously created symbolism while writing my book which tied directly into it. As I said in my original post here, writing is 'channeling' as we are, in fact, connecting to something much deeper than 'here.' We go elsewhere, don't we, when we write? At least we do if we're doing it right! I could go on all day about where it is I think we go to and what we are then reaching into, but I won't.

Also, meditation made me more of the writer I'd hoped I could be (but I still have a ways to go as we are always evolving as artists - hopefully) and, no doubt, that is because it facilitates the channeling ability more efficiently. Because I am also clairaudient, I have gotten whole lines to put into my work. I can then build more text around these lines, thereby adding more dimension to a story. The first line of my novel came to me via my clairaudience. I'd been struggling for a new opening line as I'd re-worked the first chapter and 'hook' several times.

With regards to Catholicism - didn't 'gel' with you either, huh? ;-) But it's wonderful that you're finding a path which works for you and you seem quite passionate and excited about it too (always a good thing!). And I can understand about 'ugly stuff' having caused you to alter your faith (have 'been there and done that' myself).

One more note as to your writing...It's about the sci-fi novel - I'm a sci-fi fan. I write mostly speculative fiction - so I'll take a copy when the time comes - whether you are going by self-publication, or traditional publication. I wish you the best of luck with it and with the comic too for that matter! Cheers.

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 02-03-2018 at 12:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 28-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,000
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Hi!
I drowned a little.

Is anyone still around? Anyone want to do something practical - like setting a time and date and do a healing session? Or a connection session to see if we can reach each other?


Probably no one reading this anymore any way, but well, I'm here so... *wave-to-my-tribe
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 29-05-2018, 04:34 AM
gypsymystique gypsymystique is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,304
 
I always sensed a group was out there, even when I was far too young to know what a soulmate was. Turns out there was a group, and they work in the industry I do.

I am an artist with a psychology background.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 29-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,000
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I always sensed a group was out there, even when I was far too young to know what a soulmate was. Turns out there was a group, and they work in the industry I do.

I am an artist with a psychology background.

Oh that sounds wonderful - what is/are your art/s?
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-06-2018, 03:26 AM
BlueCat BlueCat is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,057
  BlueCat's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar

I find I end up going it alone - a lot. I am reclusive by nature and am a fiction-writer currently living on an island. Being a writer is quite a solitary path - though you do have your characters to keep you company and my characters (no matter who they are and what they are like), are always a part of my 'tribe' because they are, in turn, a part of me. I was told by a guide in a dream (indeed, one of the most beautiful I've ever had): "You have a very powerful voice. You could become quite known for it. This power comes from the fifth, or throat, chakra." She then handed me a stone with the symbol for Vishudda (i.e., the throat chakra) embossed on it in blue. I can only assume she meant my writer's 'voice.' I completed a novel, but haven't sent it off yet. I have two others in the making and I also write short stories and poems. I have wanted to write since I was seven - it just feels 'right' and it always has. I sometimes joke that I had to have been born with a pen and paper in-hand. ;-)

I'm a loner too since always, i love to be alone and if i need company it's just because they are like me, i don't need to with people just to fill a hole. I'm not a writer (despite i was told i write very well) because i prefer other artistic pursuits. I have created many characters that are part of me, have similar experiences or they even have a TF story. They are my alterego!
I notice most talented artistic minds are older souls or into some sort of spiritual path that fuels their creativity.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-06-2018, 04:15 PM
gypsymystique gypsymystique is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,304
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Oh that sounds wonderful - what is/are your art/s?

Filmmaking
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums