Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 12-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Ascender
Tobi how wonderful, sounds like you both saved each other :) oh I do hate it when people say it's "just" a dog etc. my neighbour said that to me once about one of mine.. that's him of my xmas card list!!!

Haha pecking order :) but yes I was just thinking this morning of the likes of ants where they completely pull together,

aww I have such amazing images of this very placid cow :)

I love how this thread has made me think, first I just thought how wonderful animals are compared to humans, I thought of the video of a mummy cat that had adopted some baby chicks, another that adopted a baby bunny, the cat that broke into the zoo and was chilling with the big cat! Oh and I read about a gorilla that had a pet cat, so yes I completely agree that animals have a amazingly huge capacity for love- but I'm not sure all animals are so loving.. I used to moan about the lack of romance but after hearing some male octopuses remove the mating arm and practically basically throw it at the female and run lol.. and that's so she doesn't eat him!!! Where is the love there lol. Info in case anybody is sad like me and finds this stuff fascinating. http://www.bbc.co.uk/earth/story/201...al-octopus-sex

I do think that environment etc are a huge factor though, animal behaviour changes when resources are limited in my opinion. Which is the same for humans.

Ok completely went off track sorry lol
Old 12-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Master

Ah, the tale of the self-tentacle sacrificing octopus!
It's a tentacalising romance...
Don't worry I am not quitting my day job...
I really just wanted to say something smart about octopuses... but the only other thing I really know about them is that one particular octopus named "Paul the psychic octopus" used to show a knack for guessing the outcome of football matches.

Now there another good topic... the world of psychic animals
I might get my cat to pick the lotto numbers for me!
Old 12-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Master

Oh wow... I just had a look at that article...
That's some real kind of window into some weird alien type ritual... I feel like I've just read part of a hypothetical script for Alien.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Ascender
Haha yeah... so next time your having a bad day just be greatful your not an octopus lol... pretty creepy life that lol.

Claps at the amusing although... yes slightly bad jokes hahaha :)

Yeah I heard of that octopus! Gosh you have a good memory to remember his name , good old Paul lol.

In China they encourage people to report strange animal behaviour (well a part prone to earthquakes etc). I think animal are a LOT more attuned to all kinds of things than we are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ic-powers.html
Old 12-04-2017, 03:35 PM
Pathfinder

I was looking up online other day, Do animals have ESP? Says yes they do. Tests were performed. and animals also have a highly attuned sense of apathy. How your sweet cat has been by your side comforting U! They sense feelings we are having. so i believe they can easily read emotions from us and other people. So theyre Readers, too!
Old 12-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Master

Ok... things got kind of strange this morning with my internet search trail...

I was researching natural flea control alternatives and stumbled upon a video of someone vaccuming their pet cat (which it appeared to quite enjoy)... one thing led to another and before I knew it I was watching a video of a pet duck getting vacuumed. I just entered a strange new world of pet grooming... the comment section was a bit of fun... but I have a childish sense of humor as I probably previously outlined here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-n8fn7k9NiE

I'm probabaly contributing to wasted internet clutter here!
Old 13-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Ok... things got kind of strange this morning with my internet search trail...

I was researching natural flea control alternatives and stumbled upon a video of someone vaccuming their pet cat (which it appeared to quite enjoy)... one thing led to another and before I knew it I was watching a video of a pet duck getting vacuumed. I just entered a strange new world of pet grooming... the comment section was a bit of fun... but I have a childish sense of humor as I probably previously outlined here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-n8fn7k9NiE

I'm probabaly contributing to wasted internet clutter here!

Hahah oh that tickled me.

But poor duck!!!! Not sure he was enjoying it!

And yes I agree archenemy! I read yesterday how a dog owner sadly wasn't in a great place, he made a noose and then went to write a goodbye letter... the dog got the noose and wouldn't give it back, he growled which he rarely did apparently and destroyed the noose. No way was he going to let his owner use it and both are now well.

I used to use a great natural flea repellant but my kitties hated it with a vengeance! We are back on chemical for time being :(
Old 17-04-2017, 08:21 PM
Master

I remember my mum saying that when she worked in a nursing home there was a very perceptive cat that would always go where it was needed.

I learned something unrelated about koala rescue as well but I would imagine that it would apply to any endangered wild animal rescue. The rescuers can only save the one's which are deemed fit enough to live in the wild and able to reproduce offspring.
If a koala has lost a limb it will most likely be put to sleep because it is unable to survive in the wild and if a koala has to have a hysterectomy because of tumors it will get put down as well otherwise the male koalas will waste all their resources on her and it may mean that an actual koala able to make a baby koala might miss out on making a new koala...not very good if your endangered animal
I wonder if the same goes for other endangered animals as well?
Old 19-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
Dogs over the years have taught me all about unconditional love...and one special dog helped me learn astral projection.
Wow, This is Amazing!
Old 19-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by archenemy
Wow, This is Amazing!

Yes... curius... I'd like to hear more, LPC