Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-09-2015, 06:31 AM
Knower
Are there known to be 'good' aliens?

Obviously, these greys/reptilians, and whatever else we hear about are not a benign race with a kind agenda (if they were they wouldn't be abducting and trying to create new races). But has anyone ever heard of a race of aliens that are actually good and care about us? (Not angels, I don't consider angels to be aliens--although some may)

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 25-09-2015, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
But has anyone ever heard of a race of aliens that are actually good and care about us? (Not angels, I don't consider angels to be aliens--although some may)
The problem is, is that the watchers (wingless angels) are what Star Trekkers would call Vulcans.

They have pale skin, pointed ears, blond hair, blue eyes, don't have a sense of humour and are scientific geniuses.

A friend of mine once greeted a watcher with 'whats up' as in good morning. The result was he literally looked up to the ceiling unsure how to respond.

Just wait for the Pope when he says that we are genetically linked to the aliens which is true, hence erasing the existence of YHWH.

Initially Adam and Eve's skin, eye and hair colour was all brown as they were created from the dust around them.

Watchers, Atlantas, blue eyes, blond hair, low crown foreheads, white skin, Europe...
Seraphs, hazel/green eyes, black hair, high crown foreheads.

Last edited by Tristran : 25-09-2015 at 10:40 AM.
Old 26-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Seeker

I used to think that the pleiadians were good.
But some people say that they are being deceptive.
At least the peliadians say they have good intentions unlike others that we don't know what they want from us.
Also, I've heard Andromedans aren't bad also but I'm not very sure about this.
I hope one day we all get to know their true intentions and motives.
Old 26-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
Obviously, these greys/reptilians, and whatever else we hear about are not a benign race with a kind agenda (if they were they wouldn't be abducting and trying to create new races). But has anyone ever heard of a race of aliens that are actually good and care about us? (Not angels, I don't consider angels to be aliens--although some may)

Any extraterrestrial has an agenda, no matter what their orientation is, STS or STO or somewhere in between.
Even the "Blue Avian" some are talking about, who are highly evolved being, who don't need space ships to travel the verses, have an agenda. They might follow what is sometimes called the prime directive.
The dark ones assumed they don't get involved, they are not allowed to get involved, and this was correct until not to long ago. Now, apparently they closed up this solar system. No one gets in and no one gets out.
The angelic don't need space ships and certainly don't need bodies to travel. They come strait through their portal system, which spans this whole verse and ultimately all verses.
Old 26-09-2015, 09:09 AM
lifensoul

The solar system cannot be closed by the dark ones for anything and anyone except their own matching levels. Humans, will and can be trapped in the system by their own doings. So, of at all, the trap will only cause more contrast of light and dark, both directly within humans and through malevolent and benevolent aliens...as in more number of darker ones or related energies to a fewer but much stronger higher dimensional beings.

The dark ones cant even trap the humans who chose not to be trapped and have evolved or are evolving towards light until, the human reverses his choice himself, giving into the dark ones deception and manipulation. Its a choice. What on earth vcan the dark ones control true higher dinensional benevolent being - no chance. They can create nets using higher dimensional energy signatures, but only if they could ever know those signatures. We are decieved into beleiving the dark ones are from a higher dimension but malevolent just because of their material abilities and posessions - our choice again to give more value to manipulation, evil, deception than to the values that are naturally inherent to us, to aid us in our growth....so the dark ones controlling the higher dimensional beings who have better control over tgeir desires for illusionary stuff as a basic, even when seen through human yes, is not possible, except if tge alien hasnt really develope fully into the higher dimesions beyond that which match the dark ones and the human level dimnsions...

My thoughts anyways.
Old 26-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Master
those who closed the solar system are beyond light and dark.
Old 26-09-2015, 03:04 PM
lifensoul

Ok...i think i misread 'they' for dark ones from the start of the paragraph.

How would no one getting in or out benefit earth and its beings? Obviously i am assuming that those beyond light and dark would only get involved to give earth a helping hand from the mess she and her beings have got themselves into (apart from ofcourse just checking in or to experience, bit this too, i dont beleive would be purposeless)

I still beleive the only way for any entity which takes human form to be locked into earths space is through choice, mainly through creating cycles of karma - as might have been planned to call complete a task or trapped due to makig choices which activate karma based rebirths.

I know you said apparently...but i dont understand the purpose...why would those beyond light and dark want everyone to get lost in this mess by getting trapped through karma or whatever way? Another assumption that anyone who is aligned to higher self, let alone higher dimensions will find this world an absolute mess and restless to leave it, at least into isolation from it, if they cant leave through death.

Still...it must be so very impossibly difficult for the benevolent aliens and even angels to not get trapped in this deception and manipupulative illusion, all that for nothing. Nah. Not possible. I dont beleive it to be true, even if its said to be closed off by those beyond light and dark. Except for the ones who let themselves be trapped or match this or the dark dimensions controlling this dimension, currently. Unless if its to...ahh...there might be a reason...the final tug of war?? Possibly as no one entering here is able to leave here without getting trapped to carry on with a few lives instead of the one they might bring themselves here for, anyways. Does that mean those who seem to claim they are the 'source' (to simply it) havent cleared their karma either..? as i know this for sure - no karma, no experience, thereby no life on earth. They cant be forcibly trapped if they have already become as clean as the source to call themselves so, (i mean at least one percent of those could be genuine, if not a lot more)...all who call themselves so, cant be angels, nor can they all be benevolent aliens either. Nah, even the final tug of war doesnt explain anything...it can merely be between those who remain. Sounds like one of those things which makes anyone, who might 'ascend' or desire to or any benevolent aliens who make the effort of keeping their karma clean, feel like its just a futile attempt, so they did rather just give up and give into to the extra layers of illusion traps created by the dark forces, (traps which magnify the normal duality to its extremes). Then...the usual story of the past couple of millenia continues...

(On a side note - spellings and grammer and roundabout sentences in my posts are just awful and tough to read, even by myself. Still cant fully comprehend why i miss 'seeing the mistakes when i check the post for them. Anyways the last sentence should read like this "so the dark ones controlling the higher dimensional aliens who have better control over their desires for illusionary stuff as a basic, even when seen through human eyes, is not possible. Except if the alien hasnt really developed fully into the higher dimesions beyond that which match the dark ones and the human level dimensions... Not that it really matters, still. May be its my own secret language...lol)
Old 26-09-2015, 10:40 PM
Master
There are so many layers to this onion it is not funny.
But the full truth will come out over time.
And the saying: YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH
still stands for most on this planet.
Shooting the messenger is the most convenient path to take.
First you need to know, the human race has been manipulated for many thousands of years. From extra terrestrials and sub-terrestrials.
Several extra terrestrials claim earth as their play and testing ground. They all have manipulated humans on a DNA level. Not to talk about the nasty things.
One could talk about the Archons,
Then those not so nice extra terrestrials some of the governments are in bed with, or those off world operations some governments have going since second world war.
Why is this solar system on lock down?
So no one can come in and continue to interfere and those responsible for what they did to the human race will have to answer for it. All, humans and non humans.
Old 26-09-2015, 11:09 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
So no one can come in and continue to interfere and those responsible for what they did to the human race will have to answer for it. All, humans and non humans.

its about time too... couldnt figure out this bit which serves the purpose of locking non human races in, a piece of puzzle i was seeking for a while now. seems like, as i understood in my last post too, it might or might not apply to humans and non humans who have not interfered and are not responsible for what has been done to the human race. Lockdown to keep the malevolent non human races from escaping, individuals of human race will be in lockdown due to their own erroneous choices, amounting to a burden of karma, anyway). yes, a lockdown makes sense in this way, only possible by the topmost universal beings, so if this then hope its true...and not by the dark aliens (read somewhere just a few days ago that they are trying to take the claim for creation of 'nets' to trap enlightened humans and benevolent aliens, which has to be a deception due to not being possible, they tend to twist and manipulate truth to deceive, so, what you are saying is highly likely).

Lol...sorry about the onion layers, thats my trick to finding a peice of puzzle and making sure, beyond all doubt that what remains nothing but the truth. Complicated but has rarely, if ever, failed me. In addition, the method is fool proof from the influence of any entities who might have the ability and power to deceive. Not for everyone though....an ability to turn oneself into a reflective mirror irrespective of all that one is, a depth of connection with the inner self and in depth knowledge about the self, analytica and mediative of the topic at hand, etc, are absolutely essential....just saying, not to bore you with info you might not desire.

The rest, well, anyone who calls themselves spiritually awakened and cant, dont or wont let themselves see through these things you mention, sooner or later, is being dishonest about one or the other and for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited by lifensoul : 27-09-2015 at 01:22 AM.
Old 27-09-2015, 04:53 AM
Knower
Whew...thanks for ALL that info and quite what I expected. I think it goes a LOT farther than just greys and reptilians and few others we here about. To know the truth, most probably COULDN'T handle life anymore as it would just be too much to bear. In this case, ignorance would be bliss for most. For me, Im so curious, I have to know everything. Hey, Im still alive, 39 years, though I've had hundreds of sleep paralysis episodes where things would happen. But Im still a-living. but yeah, there's an agenda for each. Luckily, I truly believe there is a God with his beings that are looking out for us, and that brings me peace (I've had those encounters which are unlike any other and doesn't happen often). Still an interesting topic!

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg