Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 22-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Master

Likewise amy - and it was strange as I never met him in this world. My thoughts for those he left behind as well as gratitude for this great vision of his.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Sslama

I am very new to the form as well and never had the pleasure of speaking with Matt. The first thing I did was visit this site to pay my respects. Matt was very young when he died, that is sad but I can see his spirit is still here.
Old 30-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Guide
I light a candle in my heart, and it is for you mat. I have met you in spirit form and you touched me. Touched my soul deeply. The rose and flame; you come to me with a rose and a flame. The red rose is for beauty and the deep red is for depth of love which fuels everything I do. let it always be so. The flame is the passion that is ignited in my soul because of the rose.

Let it be.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 02-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Administrator
Thank you everyone for all of these beautiful messages......They are very comforting to me, and to everyone who loves and misses Matt........Thank you.......
Old 09-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Cornerstone

I just read the letter a few threads down from this and Matt was a very good writer besides what he said making very, very good sense. I liked the Leonard Cohen reference as well; I am a big fan myself.

I can't pretend to really understand this but from what I do know, he is not far. I'm sorry you had to go through this experience and you have my greatest sympathies.

:')
Old 14-12-2012, 09:47 PM
MissParker

Matt Warne

Thats a lovely deep heartfelt tribute thanks for sharing that. Matt was so young when he passed.......may I ask how he passed (or is that not very nice to ask).

It seems his spirit is very deep, pure and beautiful almost like the spirit world wanted him to be with them becasue he had an amazing heart and soul........how beautiful........

I am a newbie and do not know Matt but perhaps he is letting all of us know him through his forum and mainly through his being in the spirit world.

Thankyou so much Matt for creating this forum and leaving us with a spiritual road that we can follow here on this earth.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:27 AM
danielleg1989

Amazing forum

I do not know Matt but it takes a wonderful guy to create a forum like this one. This makes it so easy for like minded people to discuss experiences and research things they are interested in.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Newbie ;)

What a wonderful tribute this is for Matt - he sounds like he was a wonderful soul and a gift for this world....... RIP
Old 12-04-2013, 02:10 AM
Sundialed

Thanks so much Matt, I have a couple tears for ya right now buddy. Thanks so much. This really makes me want to try with all of my heart to understand people and to listen intently.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:06 PM
LightofOurAge

May his spirit be shining brightly in this latter age, helping to prepare the next age to come!