Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Master
What'd ya see, Hep?

http://www.9news.com/news/local/arti...-UFO-sightings

Colorado, Hwy 16, near Dulce, N.M..

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Master
Morpheus is one of my all time favorite characters from anything btw. I love Lawrence Fishburne, he was perfect for that role.

Guy in Nevada allegedly summons a UFO, covered on a local news broadcast.. success!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FijnIZrHUKM

Miss Hepburn - i too am curious.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Master
The Matrix

The Wachowski's cinematic illustration of Truth obviously made a big impression on me. Part of that has to do with the fact that I was reviewing NDE accounts at, nderf.org, for several years before I saw the movie.

http://www.nderf.org/site_index.htm

Regarding a, "Hub" of Truth, various things will connect and tie in to this hub, such as the UFO question, and also Spiritual teachings.

There is one Truth. God is Truth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-07-2012, 04:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The Wachowski's cinematic illustration of Truth obviously made a big impression on me. Part of that has to do with the fact that I was reviewing NDE accounts at, nderf.org, for several years before I saw the movie.

http://www.nderf.org/site_index.htm

Regarding a, "Hub" of Truth, various things will connect and tie in to this hub, such as the UFO question, and also Spiritual teachings.

There is one Truth. God is Truth.

I used to read NDE experiences at NDERF years ago, and read quite a few. Found reading them kind of soothing, was going through some scary mental inner turmoils at the time, so reading that type of thing gave me hope.
Old 15-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Master
Hot of the presses!! July 13.

Fox news no less. FBI admittances. (sort of) Hmm.. pretty wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94URFPqmphU&feature=player_embedded
Old 15-07-2012, 09:08 AM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Hot of the presses!! July 13.

Fox news no less. FBI admittances. (sort of) Hmm.. pretty wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94URFPqmphU&feature=player_embedded

Wow - exciting! From the FBI too....kind of begs the question - why now? And, more to come? Are we being primed for bigger disclosures?

Old 15-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Master
Discernment

Well, the original report like many, are had to discern as anything.

What did the report actually say? From what was reported in the News, it could have been a meteor.
?
Likewise, when I see things just hovering or floating by as it were, in video, could just be anything.
To really be considered, the object ought to exhibit unusual flight characteristics.
Something that defies classical physics of flight.

Reports by credible authority, and professional people, even without any video at all, are more interesting.

Old 15-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, the original report like many, are had to discern as anything.

What did the report actually say? From what was reported in the News, it could have been a meteor.
?
Likewise, when I see things just hovering or floating by as it were, in video, could just be anything.
To really be considered, the object ought to exhibit unusual flight characteristics.
Something that defies classical physics of flight.

Reports by credible authority, and professional people, even without any video at all, are more interesting.

which report are you talking about? The fox news one?

part of the interest to me in starting this thread was not to use the news stories to show ufo's are real or something like that, but also show how they are portrayed in the news, from a sociological POV. Why a FBI report from decades ago about a ufo case on FOX news.. now? For instance.
Old 15-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Master
For example, news reporters will be serious and stoic in reporting a homicide story. They will use silly funny tones when reporting about Skippy, the dog who skateboards. They will use warm, heartfelt happy tones and smiles when reporting a story about a local person who has opened a soup kitchen for the homeless or some charity organization, or an act of heroism.

With ufo stories, they will be sort of unsure and use hesitant, puzzled sort of tones. Maybe make a nervous joke about it at the end, or ridicule it a bit for good measure. I don't know, i find it fascinating how people react to UFO's almost as much as what happened involving the ufo incidents themselves. Witnesses especially, because you can hear or see somewhat how it affected them by the way they tell their story. You can feel the emotion in them to some degree, at least i think i can.
Old 26-07-2012, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Wow - exciting! From the FBI too....kind of begs the question - why now? And, more to come? Are we being primed for bigger disclosures?

Yeah, why now is the question for me too. Especially such an old case, apparently already available online for some time. And Fox news no less lol.

New one courtesy of WGNO ABC a man in New Orleans, in the french quarters. Captured a better than the usual single light in the sky photograph. I like this one for some reason, enjoy the witness's enthusiasm with his interview and the super mellow aloof reporter, it has its charm. I think so at least. Story dated July 19, 2012. Featuring gamma ray photo enhancement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZQVaoyfgjw&feature=g-all-u