Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Seeker
Spiritual network...?

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I meditated but it was really different than before.
Let us just say...I am aware and I can feel..um..grid-like energy. I am not sure how to explain this. It's like a coat, all over the place, all over me. All over everyone. It looks like grid lines or an actual net?

The color feels blue.
Yes, sorry. I can't see them yet with my eye sight, but I, for some reason, can feel them so damn well that if I close my eyes - I will be able to draw it.
I also noticed it can change to more greenish blue or white. I don't know what the colors mean though..

Has anyone experienced that before? Or have you heard about something like this? It really baffles me.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Master
I've never experienced anything like that myself. The first thing that popped into my mind when I read your post was the United Nations symbol.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Master
Kirare, I've just scanned this link quickly, I'm not sure if it will be of any help to you:

maryshutan.com/spiritual-advice-seeing-energetic-lines-and-grids/

Have you changed the spelling of your SF username btw? Or am I going crazy
Old 24-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Seeker
This is very weird. I tried to find anything more detailed but it seems there is nothing.

And, lol. No, my username has been ever since I joined 'Kirara'. (:
Old 24-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Master
Sorry, I was getting mixed up with SF member Kaere.

Hope someone else comes along to help shed some light on this for you.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:05 PM
Ascender
Sounds like fate lines. The colour changes can indicate those with fate related abilities..... How much someone is "bound" by fate or able to change it.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:16 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirara
Hello everyone!
Let us just say...I am aware and I can feel..um..grid-like energy. I am not sure how to explain this. It's like a coat, all over the place, all over me. All over everyone. It looks like grid lines or an actual net?

The color feels blue.
Yes, sorry. I can't see them yet with my eye sight, but I, for some reason, can feel them so damn well that if I close my eyes - I will be able to draw it.
I also noticed it can change to more greenish blue or white. I don't know what the colors mean though..

Has anyone experienced that before? Or have you heard about something like this? It really baffles me.
It's called an aura and everybody has one, my wife can read people's auras. It's also been scientifically proven that we emit electrical energy past the skin, so we do have a 'glow' of a kind. We're carbon-based Life forms, so we both transmit and receive eloctro-magnetic signals. If you feel it rather than see it - which suggests it's energetic above the ability of the eyes to perceive - then it'll be difficult to describe in words. I'd also suggest that you have a sixth sense/ability manifesting itself.

The colours are moods and levels of Spirituality. Blue and green are healing colours, darker colours can mean not-so-nice people or someone going through a bad patch while red is often anger or high energy. Yellow is the highest Spiritual colour, not white. Most have a base colour with 'waves' of other colours, so your base colour might be white with waves/patches of red if you're angry or green if you're healing.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Knower

Truth

Quote:
Hello everyone!

The color feels blue.

Yeh I used to have a similar experience, but normally of blue lights on everyone everything everywhere, like power. I think this is showing you that everyone everything everywhere is made of the same power...it’s called shakti in Asian continents.

It’s the power and energy that runs the universe, the Source.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Hello everyone!

The color feels blue.

This sounds like you were experiencing the etheric field, the energy grid which sustains the dense physical. All living beings in physical form (human, animal, vegetable and mineral) have such an etheric body although that of a human is more refined than that of e.g. a plant.

So the Earth has its own etheric body which is like a planetary energy grid. These planetary lines of energy are sometimes called ley lines. Where lines of energy intersect then you get places of power.

A human being has its own etheric body which gives energy to the dense physical and allows it to function. This etheric energy may be called prana or chi, and it travels along meridians or nadis (which is the basis for acupuncture). These meridians are the human equivalent of ley lines. Again, where these meridians or nadis intersect then you have chakras.

The human etheric body responds to the surrounding etheric field in the physical environment, and also affects the surrounding etheric field. So all is connected.

Peace
Old 04-09-2019, 05:01 AM
Master
As of late I've been reading about the "reincarnation trap". Still not come to any conclusions. Maybe see if that idea makes any sense to you or not.