Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 29-06-2015, 04:40 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Yes and most of these, certainly Tsarion, made claims re 2012 that never came to pass at all

The End of Time 2012 related to an ancient time reviewed condition of O circular time from 0 AD to 2012.

The condition implied that as the Christ spirit calculation had already died in the Year 33AD by evidence of nuclear light attack....and then Muhammed in the Year 632AD....the 1 of GOD was destroyed.

If nothing happened in the future as a loss, then by the Year 2012, the radiation of the atmosphere was predicted to cease.

2012 minus 632 = the Year 1380 The evidence is called THE HOLY SEE

PHI RA SEE....sun light timed evidence
PHI lo sophia
PHI lo theos (GOD)
2316 theós (of unknown origin) – properly, God, the Creator and owner of all things (Jn 1:3; Gen 1 - 3).

[Long before the NT was written, 2316 (theós) referred to the supreme being who owns and sustains all things.]
http://biblehub.com/greek/2316.htm

Saint Philotheos (died 5 May 1380) was a Coptic Orthodox martyr and saint.

Philotheos was born in Durunka, in the province of Assiut. He was tortured by the Muslims in an attempt to force him to renounce Christianity and embrace Islam. He refused and was eventually martyred on 2 Pashons, 1096 A.M. (5 May 1380)

Evidence of the male holy spirit SAINT or ST of AIN (0) in Hebrew determines that the CHRIST holy spirit could not return as GOD was destroyed in the Year 1380. The HOLY BLOOD OF THE SAINTS....a Revelation reference to Mother Earth stone abominations.

Therefore if you alter the HOLY BLOOD OF THE SAINTS held by Mother Earth and her origin abomination/converSION you will murder human life.

The SAINTS follow the CHRIST as a Holy timed O counting evaluation of the Holy 12. This provides evidence that ancient human males were aware that any conversions of Earth's natural stone and crystal bodies would cause human life to be spiritually attacked....as the HOLY CHRIST SPIRIT protected all life in the HEAVENLY ATMOSPHERE.

To prove that the alpha bet was used for lettered predictions involving numbers and the WORD OF GOD is to demonstrate what I was advised from our deceased brother's past life evidence.

A B C D e F G H I J k L M N O P Q R ST the saints (20)
U V W X y Z A B C D e F G H I J k L MN (40)
O P Q R S T U V WX y Z A B C D e F GH (60)

KEY as an evaluated alphabetical calculation.
The LAW OF THE STONE 40 as MOSES involving evidence of burning the face of the stone causing abominations.

No KEY value from the alpha position A = 1....the law provided the evidence that position evaluation 40 did not have the alpha key.

1 = God
1 = Alpha condition in light

Hence the prediction determined that the future alpha condition would not return in the Year 2000 because a SAINT was murdered by the Muslim line attacking the CHRIST line in the male DNA spirit.

Our holy life inheritance therefore determined that the CHRIST spirit by future REVELATIONS would not return, which is why the documents were considered HOLY and were hidden for safety reasons as humanity in ancient times truly believed that they were all going to die from the plague condition.

Therefore the documents were placed in safe keeping for future spiritual reference to quantify the predictions from the past evidence to demonstrate to the public about our inheritance involving the maintaining of a HOLY HEAVENLY BODY of SPIRIT MASS.

Obviously the ancients could not advise of the future prophecies....and instead gave us the spiritual predictions to verify that this information is IN FACT HOLY and HAS TRUE SPIRITUAL ADVICE in its hidden meanings.

Being in a form of crucifixion myself previously living as a spiritual Healer to nearly be self combusted has allowed me to witness and hear our brothers secret recordings, so that I could verify them to the public.

This is a secret that was kept hidden from the public's personal awareness.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:58 AM
Experiencer
This is a most interesting thread. So glad to see this type of thing being discussed. I don't agree with some parts. However, I don't have anything to add except after some sort of "awakening" in 2011...I know there are going to be A LOT of freaked out people when someone DOES indeed come back. But, it's not going to be who or what they are/were hoping for. Since saying it's in my own knowing is not excepted for anyone but, me, as truth, I will certainly say/agree this is my opinion.

Great thread though!!!
Old 06-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Deactivated Account

This is sort of similar to my beliefs.

Aliens did not "create" humans, but they are us in the future, explained both by the ancient astronaut theory and a course in time travel. I think a lot of people know and/or sense that connection but they get it backwards; we did not evolve from ET's or become somehow created by them, they evolved from us, and they are us.

There is a great manipulation with the human experiment, but they have not manipulated us (we have not manipulated ourselves), they have manipulated our reality and time for benovolent reasons - to prevent the world from ending, which has failed in some time frames. This is why so many keep getting predictions of end time that never happens in this current reality. HUGE intervention is happening on a regular basis.

They are us. The ET's who come into host bodies here as starseeds and walk ins, are actually coming into their own bodies in the past. They can't just take over any body, it has to have the exact dna in order for them to project their consiousness into bodies back in time.
The humanoid ET's that everyone knows about, Sirians, Pleadians - they are human, and that's why they look human when you see them. They are more advanced and evolved in the future, which is why they have slight physical differences, for example some races have grown much taller than they are now, some have different organs and life expectancy is much longer.
They had to leave earth for a reason. They are trying to prevent that. Atleast thats my theory.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:36 AM
Ascender
There is too much instead of this black and white view. There is no such thing as "Grey Aliens" or ET's. Not in the sense people believe they are. Those creatures we call Greys are a supernatural creature that our ancestors called goblins, gnomes, boggarts, ect. as they have the same characteristics. These "mischief makers" were said to steal babies from their cots and replace them with changelings. It can sort of parallel with aliens in fictional urban myth and Hollywood such as "Tales of the Body Snatchers". It can also explain demonic possession.

Now humans didn't come from apes as everyone in school believes. Humans are evolved from earlier genetic species of people that only lived on the earth a short time. Cro-Magnon resembles modern day body builders, and they were naturally muscular, bigger, strong boned and very tall. These original people spaced out throughout different parts of the world all didn't come from Africa. They arrived on earth from a different planet, possibly Mars.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:41 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
This is sort of similar to my beliefs.

Aliens did not "create" humans, but they are us in the future, explained both by the ancient astronaut theory and a course in time travel. I think a lot of people know and/or sense that connection but they get it backwards; we did not evolve from ET's or become somehow created by them, they evolved from us, and they are us.

There is a great manipulation with the human experiment, but they have not manipulated us (we have not manipulated ourselves), they have manipulated our reality and time for benovolent reasons - to prevent the world from ending, which has failed in some time frames. This is why so many keep getting predictions of end time that never happens in this current reality. HUGE intervention is happening on a regular basis.

They are us. The ET's who come into host bodies here as starseeds and walk ins, are actually coming into their own bodies in the past. They can't just take over any body, it has to have the exact dna in order for them to project their consiousness into bodies back in time.
The humanoid ET's that everyone knows about, Sirians, Pleadians - they are human, and that's why they look human when you see them. They are more advanced and evolved in the future, which is why they have slight physical differences, for example some races have grown much taller than they are now, some have different organs and life expectancy is much longer.
They had to leave earth for a reason. They are trying to prevent that. Atleast thats my theory.

ETs as extra in the terrestrial ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS.

Using real information about science and its applications.

Nuclear fuel and its creation existed a very long time ago.

Human organic life existing as a spiritual light human manifestation from out of origin light. We applied science that relates to a condition of a very long time ago,..........nuclear fuel.

The atmosphere a body of evolution of coldness = its mass.

The ground state a cooled stone body, whose unnatural radiation was stopped by mass itself of atmosphere.

Ground state nuclear converting performed...a huge amount of atmospheric mass is removed to form the signal in the atmosphere to convert matter at the ground state.

Fall out occurs...the ancients knew about UFO manifestation for they too did ancient science...alteration of the nucleus of STONE.

Ground state receives fall out....O sound is considered by angle-angel as light sound. Angels as spirits fall out of sound as an evil state. Ground level radiation is changed by the nuclear of stone...also begins to form new presences.

This is how artificial intelligence gets formed as FAKE SPIRITS in light and sound using both the vibrations and interactions of OXYGEN AND WATER.

HUMAN SPIRIT...holiness is holy oxygen and water...we get attacked.

The FAKE SPIRITS remove our life via their own formation....they do not own our life....they are not our future...for when oxygen/water as a natural fall out condition occurs...their light and vibration/spirit presence desists....fades away as they DO NOT BELONG to natural life or natural Earth.

The only holding of these FAKE SPIRITS is due to science...the condition of HOLDING THE CONSTANT...holding a constant fall out interaction.

When science stops the condition of converting...the fake UFO fall out condition changes....the light and sound changes and the evil spirit disappears.

The ancient evil attack was known to disappear by calculated light/sound heavenly holy spirit OX- oxygen and water as CHRIST 1000 against SATAN burning fall out condition 1000 via the YEAR 2012 if no science of conversion happened.

This is the reason why it was calculated so that the Philosophers could review the condition they caused....spiritual life attack by artificial presence.

We know by SELF EVIDENCE OF SPIRIT that we belong to ANGELIC LIGHT SOUND.

If science stops science the UFO/ALIEN will disappear and gets replaced with the ANGEL that once existed as the SEAL AND PROTECTION of PLANET EARTH.

The ANGEL by ancient review is the O imprinted PHI light sound fall out that remained cold/fused UNTIL SCIENTISTS altered the Earth stone's naturally gained fused state....SION or fuSION.

Occultism is science and science changed the holiness of SION and UNSEALED PLANET EARTH.