Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Arrow Thoughts about a possible TF/SM

Hi all,

I'm posting this searching for inputs about this one person who's been around for 25 yrs. I definitely think we have some kind of spiritual connection but I just can't figure out what. Let me give some inputs (i'll try to do this as short as I can)

We first met a loooong time ago (1994). He remembers with astonishing details the day and circumstances. I sincerely don't. The first moment we met (I was 15yo, he 17yo) we kissed. Our romantic relationship lasted 3 or 4 weeks and I terminated it for two reasons: 1. He was such a good friend and confident that I couldn't risk loose it for some eventual romantic silly crisis and 2. I felt I could never give him what he wanted: My soul entirely. It was too intense for such a young kid.
We remained good friends... actually, best friends, almost inseparable.It remained strong for 5/6 yrs until the day I got married and then we kind of took different paths in life. This was around year 2000.

I'll skip the next 20 years, 4 marriages (2 mine and 2 his), 6 children (1 mine, 2 his plus 2 stepchildren and one newborn grandson) and a few brief and profound encounters (no cheating, no physical contact at all, although he wanted and pursued so much) we've had during this period (I may say about 7-10 encounters). Trust me, there are plenty i'm not sharing because i know that just the basics is a hell of information.

Well... this was until last week.

We encountered again and it was like a shot in the chest for both. We've never got intimate during all this time as It was not necessary (although very desirable)... all our mind connection was sufficient and always the best part on us (we don't need words to mutual understanding, to say the least)... one might think that I'm the so called "Runner" in this relationship. If we're TF, I surely am!

Back to the game: It was fast and furious. We exchanged a few words, hung out and had a wonderful time together.
I always felt I was such a mean person leaving such a wonderful person in suffer that I decided no longer postergate our infatuation. It was a surprise for me, like fireworks.. and an eye connection that I can't describe. Like I could see his soul. And he certainly saw mine.

I just couldn't stop think how stupid I was all this years! My intention with this was not start a relationship, but get even after all he gave to me as human. I still don't want to get married and live forever happily ever after with him. My 10 year relationship just ended ant I feel I need to discover myself now. I'm pushing boundaries here. He, on the other side, remains married (also 10 years, and is not going well - all relationships have ups and downs - but he loves her and I feel happy for him).

Strange as it might be, I don't feel cheating or mistress. This was kind of a mission, it was like we were out of space and time, or dreaming... I just don't want to repeat for moral reasons, even wanting so much more now. I say to him that we have this life and eternity to catch up later... after all, 25 years for this to happen, wow! I friend zoned someone for 25 years, might be a record!

But of course, we are so afraid now... the feeling is so above comprehension... but I keep saying to him that we're more than that and that this is not meant for us (not in this lifetime, or the nest 5/10 years or who knows when). I feel this from the bottom of my heart. I just felt we were ready for this day, that was all.

But this meaningful encounter kept me thinking...

3 weeks ago some strange things begun happening. I started to see prime and master numbers everywhere! Like on my Spotify Id, that ridiculous immense number that happens to be prime All prime numbers: 3, 11, 17, 19, 31, 13, 23, 41... you name it! The master number 22 also. From all this numbers, 17 seemed to appear more frequently, dreams included. I just discovered his birthday date is Jan 7th (17).

I decided to make a more objective research in our Astrology/Synastry Charts (I've never had made this for us, even being so attracted to it... maybe it was not meant to know the following facts) and was in awe with the correlations. We have a perfect Star of David (aka Merkaba for some), another grand Trine, Kite, oppositions and grand squares... Trines everywhere! Looks like a diamond! My sun sign is Gemini and His Capricorn... I could never see this coming.

Well... cutting to the chase, I couldn't encounter nothing satisfactory on the web about correlations with soul connections, Star of David and/or prime numbers in general except 11, i know). Im curious what is going on here and look forward for your inputs. Who are we?!?!

Love and Light,
L.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Knower

17 has been appearing quite a bit for me too this past nearly 2 years now, I've done some search on the web and it says that it could be an indication that you're opening up to psychic ability and that it's a good time to start spiritual work. I don't know what it means in regards to relationships but I'll have a look and report back.