Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-10-2011, 06:09 AM
Ascender

Hey all,

i have known him all my life, were close when young up to the teenage years, connect lessened immensely as we both married and had our own busy lives, then reconnected again on the internet 3 years ago, the connection hit me not long after that.
Old 25-10-2011, 03:58 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumleopard
Yes I've heard of a few other cases where people actually saw a glow around their tf.

"Glow" is not quite the right word to describe what I experienced. This was no aura. I hear people talk about blue cords connecting their twin to them, or a pink glow, flowing from the heart chakra. That's not what this was like either.

I have been trying to find a description or anyone who's had similar experience for years to no avail, until I saw this the other day ---

http://www.ascension-research.org/twin_flames.html

See how they talk about the Individualized God Flame and White Fire? That is more descriptive of my experience than anything else I've ever read online. The light was white, not pink. Pure white light, with a tone and a texture. Radiating outward, from within. And I knew it was the light of God within him, and that I had similar light radiating out from me.

That said, I'm not much for this ascended master, blah blah, new age stuff -- if that's your thing, I respect it, just saying it's not my thing and I take it all with big grain of salt and healthy dose of skepticism. Still... parts of this description fit my experience, so what do yanno...
Old 25-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Viola

Quote:
This is similiar to what happened to me, I was in a long-term relationship when I first met tf so I wasn't even looking for a connection with anyone else, nor did I know anything about twin flames, so I probably wasn't ready to see it at the time. Like you though I was sublimally drawn to him and I can remember I used to love to see his name in my inbox more than anyone else's, even before 'the connection' happened. And I also had this feeling that he was sort of a male version of me. But when it hit, yes...it hit HARD. Oh yes.

Very similar! All this has happened recently, and it is still comforting to read other people's stories, because many of them run along the same lines. Makes it a little less crazy-making, if you know what I mean. ; )
Old 27-10-2011, 05:19 AM
Deloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola
No, it wasn't immediate. But since I was married, I probably wasn't ready or willing to see it. It took a few weeks, and when it hit, it hit HARD. But before that I felt very drawn to hin, and close to him. I kept thinking, "I if were a man, that would be me." Which I thought was strange. I didn't know anything about twiin flames then.

........... angel8:

Last edited by Deloe : 27-10-2011 at 06:28 AM.
Old 27-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Hi everyone, I'm a 'newbie' here to this forum.

I've been reading quite a bit about twin flames and it seems that it mostly is an instantaeous thing……you recognise, or suspect, that the person is a twin flame (or a deep soul connection or whatever you want to call it) almost immediately.

In my case, it didn't happen immediately. It wasn't until the third time I got to spend some time time with this person that the spark ignited, and this was over the space of a few years. The very first time I met tf it was briefly for only a few hours. No effect (but a sublimal feeling of 'hmmm, that person was nice' and compatibility). A couple of years passed and then some more time was spent with tf in a group scenario over a few days. Again, no effect and I didn't give tf another thought. Yet another year or two passed and then some more time was spent with tf in another group scenario but this time I was in closer physical proximity. This time, the spark ignited and……WHAM!!! No turning back and the intense feelings escalated within a very short space of time. And tf has been on my mind 24/7 for over a year since then.

If it wasn't instant recognition, does this mean it isn't a twin flame? Maybe just a normal falling in love process?

TIMING! it is all about the timing in situations like this. If it isn't the right time then it wont happen. it sounds like it had to take some time before it happened because the fact that you saw once and then not for another year or two and then another year.

During this time yo may have been refining yourself, (energies) and this made the differnce. The other factor is that since the meeting in your lifetime is set agreement between your twin and you on the higher planes before you come here.

I met my twin in 2006 at a Reiki healing group which we were a part of for two and three years respectively. No reaction, but i did kind of like being with her but not on an intense basis. then she went away for eight months and I went thru the collapse of my marriage and an incredible energy jump which made me think i was losig my mind.

After the marrriage ended, she came back three weeks later and BAM! I exploded all over the universe for her and have been in love with her since and this was in 2009.

Ultimately certain conditions have to be in place before this can happen. Your twin can come into your life and you may or may not know it and when those conditions are satisfactory to the spiritual agenda, then BAM! it will happen...

The twin flames dance is guided and directed by the higher divine conciouisness and no matter what you do or say other than following guidance and self healing, you can't influence the way this goes.
Old 28-12-2011, 07:04 PM
raindropsofhope

Hey quantum leapoard & Greetings to all =],I met my twin soul online on f.b over a year ago.I say depending on ones level of awareness and on how much intune one is with their feelings and intuition will determine the extent of the twin souls recognition.Well the first two times you saw him you weren't that close to him physically also depending on your level of awareness and how intune you were with your feelings during those two moments.But if its a twin soul relationship, your soul will know though the logical mind may make you question what you feel inside.Its okay if you didnt recognize him the 1st twon times though. hope this helps. .
Namaste,
Love n light,
God bless <3
Old 29-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Twinflamefound

It's great to see the other point of view! It seems most of us on here got hit pretty darn hard the first time we met our TF's.

I always wondered about my TF feeling the same straight away, even though we both went into shock the moment we clapped eyes on each other, and how I could feel his intense gaze on me when I wasn't looking...
Old 29-12-2011, 03:28 AM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
This is similiar to what happened to me, I was in a long-term relationship when I first met tf so I wasn't even looking for a connection with anyone else, nor did I know anything about twin flames, so I probably wasn't ready to see it at the time. Like you though I was sublimally drawn to him and I can remember I used to love to see his name in my inbox more than anyone else's, even before 'the connection' happened. And I also had this feeling that he was sort of a male version of me. But when it hit, yes...it hit HARD. Oh yes.

That's strange about you feeling like he was the male version of you. I had always thought my TF was just like me but in male form. I also saw his problems were the same as mine but his maybe a bit more extreme. Or maybe I'm in denial about how extreme my issues really are! LOL
Old 29-12-2011, 03:40 AM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinflamefound
It's great to see the other point of view! It seems most of us on here got hit pretty darn hard the first time we met our TF's.

I always wondered about my TF feeling the same straight away, even though we both went into shock the moment we clapped eyes on each other, and how I could feel his intense gaze on me when I wasn't looking...

I've known my TF most of my life. The connection that we definitely felt together happened two years ago, and we went with it for about five months when he decided to bolt. I didn't see him as anything special when knowing him thru the years, but looking back, I felt an attraction to him or an uneasiness that I couldn't explain, but I never gave it a whole lot of thought at the time. I do know also that he would have this intense gaze with me as well when I wasn't looking at him but could definitely feel. Maybe that's where the uneasiness came from.