Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 13-07-2018, 07:59 PM
Master
I've traveled around South East Asia a bit and tons of people have eye's so dark they look black....not brown but absolutely black....its genetic and no big deal...

Many of the little kids you meet in the villages have black eyes and they're just as cute and sweet as any other kids anywhere else in the world.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 25-07-2018, 07:16 PM
Ankhesenamun

Not far from where I live there is a huge forest and there have been numerous accounts of black eyed children going round there. Apparently these children have all black eyes, ie like a shark's eyes. They will ask to come into someone's house or car, and once in, the person concerned usually senses extreme evil. That sounds demonic. Indeed it has been reported by victims of abusive people, ie narcissists, that the narcissist's eyes also at times change and become all black. And that narcissists are evil is well known.

The similarity doesn't end there. Narcissists, who are believed to be possessed, also need this invitation into their victim's home. They will use any trick and excuse to get into a person's home, and it is only after that that they can do extreme damage. This is something I have experienced many times.

Luckily I haven't come across these black eyed children yet but there doesn't seem to be much difference between them and narcissists, and I've met far more narcissists than I can count - and they are indeed evil.

Whatever this phenomenon of black eyed children is - remember never to invite them in!

I just noticed that the area of Cannock Chase has been mentioned in a post on here. Cannock Chase is the area I was referring to. I live not far from Cannock so I know of the numerous accounts of black eyed children in Cannock Chase. Also other phenomenon, eg ghosts and werewolves, seem to be noticed a lot there. Saying that though, I often drive through Cannock Chase and have never seen anything out of the ordinary. I have even often driven through that area at night - because I used to work near Cannock - and never saw anything unusual. However, I have twice been hit by a deer - in exactly the same spot! They say you can't be hit by lightening twice - apparently one can get hit by a deer twice in the same spot... That happened on the A460 between Rugeley and Hednesford, a road that is said to be haunted...
Old 16-10-2018, 09:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
Not far from where I live there is a huge forest and there have been numerous accounts of black eyed children going round there. Apparently these children have all black eyes, ie like a shark's eyes. They will ask to come into someone's house or car, and once in, the person concerned usually senses extreme evil. That sounds demonic. Indeed it has been reported by victims of abusive people, ie narcissists, that the narcissist's eyes also at times change and become all black. And that narcissists are evil is well known.

The similarity doesn't end there. Narcissists, who are believed to be possessed, also need this invitation into their victim's home. They will use any trick and excuse to get into a person's home, and it is only after that that they can do extreme damage. This is something I have experienced many times.

Luckily I haven't come across these black eyed children yet but there doesn't seem to be much difference between them and narcissists, and I've met far more narcissists than I can count - and they are indeed evil.

Whatever this phenomenon of black eyed children is - remember never to invite them in!

I just noticed that the area of Cannock Chase has been mentioned in a post on here. Cannock Chase is the area I was referring to. I live not far from Cannock so I know of the numerous accounts of black eyed children in Cannock Chase. Also other phenomenon, eg ghosts and werewolves, seem to be noticed a lot there. Saying that though, I often drive through Cannock Chase and have never seen anything out of the ordinary. I have even often driven through that area at night - because I used to work near Cannock - and never saw anything unusual. However, I have twice been hit by a deer - in exactly the same spot! They say you can't be hit by lightening twice - apparently one can get hit by a deer twice in the same spot... That happened on the A460 between Rugeley and Hednesford, a road that is said to be haunted...

Interesting, I used to live not far from the chase. I know about the legends and have walked on there many times. I now live a few hours away from there but strangely enough I was driving along the roads through Cannock Chase a week ago late at night in the pitch black. It is verrrry creepy late at night driving in a car. I was on high alert not only through the driving but I kept thinking a back eyed child ghost was going to jump out...seriously
Old 16-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
Interesting, I used to live not far from the chase. I know about the legends and have walked on there many times. I now live a few hours away from there but strangely enough I was driving along the roads through Cannock Chase a week ago late at night in the pitch black. It is verrrry creepy late at night driving in a car. I was on high alert not only through the driving but I kept thinking a back eyed child ghost was going to jump out...seriously

lol, perhaps if you saw one you should just speed up rather than hit the brakes.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Master
Hello, this may not be related to your intended topic, but I thought it could be worth mentioning. There is a field of 'medical' or biology study Iridology which proves that the condition of the body is reflected in the irises of the eyes. So with that, when the body is toxic, stagnated, and plagued with foreign matter the irises change. It's said that there are only true blue eyes and brown eyes, and that other colorations are just conditions of the body being reflected in the eyes. And there is actually plenty of evidence showing that when people detoxify and heal the body, the eye color changes and clears up. There can be white and yellow and brown or black discoloration, and more but I am still very much a novice when it comes to Iridology.

Anyways, I think that people are good at the core and when they act inappropriately or hatefully they are not being themselves. and it seems evident that people are not as happy and positive when they are sick or hurting. physical toxicity effects the body, mind, and surely the spirit as well. but we can clear the body and mind and the being subsequently. creating a clear pathway for spirit to be more present. Again this may not be anything to do with the actual topic of the thread but hopefully it is found worth further thought and perhaps research. My favorite teacher of Iridology is Dr. Robert Morse and he shares a lot of information about healing through youtube videos. He answers people's questions and does readings of eyes in them sometimes. and also shows patients and how their eyes have changed color and cleared up through their healing
Old 07-11-2018, 12:55 AM
Seeker

lol. i thought this thread was about BEKs.
Old 13-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Guide

I haven't experienced this myself. However, shortly after I finished high school I met a partner who I lived with and dated for a couple years. We both had recognized spiritual things in our lives but didn't begin to develop our awareness until we started dating. We were very different in our experiences. He could see things sometimes and I can hear and sense things sometimes. Now starting to very rarely see things.

Anyways, this was about ten years ago, he shared some stories with me about having run ins with black eyed people. One example he told me was that he was in line at a grocery store and a man in front of him buying groceries turned around and his eyes were completely blacked out and he described that feeling of wanting to get away and he just felt the man was very, very bad. I just got chills writing this. He also told me some other experiences with black eyed people but it wasn't a regular thing. Like once in a blue moon here and there throughout his life. However, the feelings he described were always the same. That the person made him terrified and he just felt they were truly evil/bad.