Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniro85
Actually I have Moon square Venus in natal chart; I know a few more Moon square Venus girls, and we all have in common that we tend to attract people who don't really care about us, they just want to use us to get something, and yes, that feels a bit disappointing. So I would like it very much to find some crystals that can help me feel differently.

I’ve tried Blue lace on the thyroid, but I’m not sure what it’s supposed to do. When I cry and I feel I can not breathe, if I put Moldavite or Cavansite or Celestine on the thyroid I can breathe, if I put Chrysocolla on the thyroid I can breathe and stop crying at the same time, and if I wear a Chrysocolla pendant I feel how the pain passes through while I can breathe just fine and do not feel like crying. Blue Kyanite works almost like Chrysocolla but I still feel a bit of pain. Blue lace doesn’t seem to do anything there though and I have a small pendant and a big rock too. But maybe I just don’t know how to charge it. I’ve put a big Citrine on my stomach few nights ago and the moment I’ve put it on I felt how energy started moving through me up and down and I fell asleep and when I woke up I was all sweaty like I’ve just gotten out of a pool. Next few nights I’ve tried that again, but nothing happened. Am I supposed to clean it, or charge it (if so how?) or should I get another Citrine, or was that just a coincidence? Many people say Malachite did amazing things to them, but I didn’t feel anything when I place it on the lower sternum. Should I use a bigger piece, or is it that I just do not need Malachite, which is why it doesn’t make me feel anything? Could it be that we feel only those crystals that we need? Or could we feel them all if only we used a big enough size and placed them in the right location?
I have an idea; if you have a Chrysocolla pendant, could you please put it on a small chain close to the thyroid and watch a sad movie that would normally make you cry and see if you still feel like crying even if you have the Chrysocolla on?

About the Shungite, I think the pyramids and a few stones are high grade Shungite cause they seem more shiny and they feel clean, while the beads and some other stones seem more spongy and heavier. So it looks like there really is a difference, I had no idea, thank you. I had the pyramids next to some plants and with the pyramids they grew stronger, now I've replaced them with the spongy version; I will let you know if I notice any difference. I've also had Citrine next to some jade plants and for the first time they made flowers, so I would say plants grow better with Citrine too. The first time I've added Shungite in bottled water, it made it taste like fresh cold river water. Now I'm using distilled water with a bit of Plasma Marin for minerals and 1 clear quartz and 1 rose quartz. I had some amethyst in there too but I removed it cause I wasn't sure if it was amethyst or fluorite, but I haven't noticed anything with it. I removed the Shungite 1-2 month ago cause I realized since it's distilled water there is nothing to remove and Shungite is just like a filter (hence why I got the spongy version thinking it would absorb things faster, but it feels clogged up). I will put it back to see if I notice anything. However I would say 95% distilled water mixed with 5% fresh coconut water makes the best water I’ve ever had, the only thing is I can’t always find fresh coconuts.

Sleeping with Selenite and a Celestine geode next to the bed kept nightmares away both for my parents and for me too for the past 2 months. Both my parents had nightmares with Amethyst next to them, I am OK with Amethyst though.
I haven't noticed anything with Aquamarine or Angelite, but I do keep Angelite in the mattress as well though.
Now you tell me lol! Can completely relate to the moon square venus thing. Been there done that. No idea if a crystal can help with that tendency to trust easily and give one's power away. Agree with Fairy crystal that we have to work on our self esteem and come to a place of complete self reliance for our actions, refusing to let others sway us and make us lose ourselves.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Master

Mine is actually moon trine venus. But seems to work in the same way:(
Old 12-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have put here some that I have used over the years. One's that have resonated with me along the path, and that have helped others I know.

Remember that a crystal might work for you for a time then loose its luster to your energy, so you change things up. Its about what energy works with your energy fields.

I use Clear Quartz with any other crystals I have with me.

The root chakra is associated with the color red.

Red Jasper:
Strong protector to absorb negative energies, good for grounding

Garnet:
Cleansing crystal, purification and balance energy.

Hematite:
Greek for the word “blood” not for those new to crystals, as put direct on the skin it can at times leave a burn like mark.
Strong blocker for negative energy, will root your whole body to the Earth.

Amber:
Used to calm the body and gently energize the energy flow. Used in healing to bring relief to physical pains.

Carnelian:
This is good for motivating the creative side of life. The success crystal.

The solar plexus is associated with the color yellow.

Agate:
This is good for finding that physical strength to bring in the balance of harmony. It is said to be for good luck.

Citrine:
This is a for manifestation of affirmations and in sleep opens the dreams to imagination.

Tiger’s Eye:
This is the of self-confidence, it opens the doors to intuition, and to give more mental clarity to the gut feelings.

Yellow Jade:
This is a crystal that builds on personal confidence levels. Good in meditation for focus on life’s path or goals.

The heart chakra is associated with the colors green and pink.
Rose Quartz:
The crystal of “Love” it is the stone of compassions.

Amazonite:
This is good crystal for communications with your Higher Self, or Guides. It aligns what you think with what you want to speak.

Aventurine:
This is the crystal of leadership, it brings in prosperity.

The throat chakra corresponds with the color blue.

Turquoise:
Associated with water, and at times Atlantis and Lumera. It is a strong protection crystal, brings in inner peace.

Celestite:
Communications with the inner self. Helps with oppression, definition below.
Oppression: the feeling of being heavily burdened, mentally or physically, by troubles, adverse conditions, anxiety, etc.

Blue Apatite:
This is the crystal of creativity and clearer communications to find the end results of your goals.

The third eye chakra is associated with the color indigo.

Sodalite:
Crystal of intellect, to enhance memory clarity and focus on concentrations.

Lapis Lazuli:
This is a power crystal, wisdom, truth and judgements. It is a crystal for intuition connections.

Sapphire:
A crystal of happiness, good for the resolution of issues, leading to fulfillment of your goals.

The crown chakra is associated with the color violet or white.

Clear Quartz:
This crystal is a good one to use with any other stones as it’s a good magnifier of energy. It is the stone that connects the Soul to that place of Enlightenment.

Moonstone:
This crystal opens the heart (so watch for emotions opening)
Opens you to love all around you.

Amethyst:
This is the crystal of the Royal. It is a good one for healing and self-esteem.

Lynn
Old 25-11-2018, 01:45 AM
Master
I love your interpretations and advice Lynn

Quote:
Actually I have Moon square Venus in natal chart; I know a few more Moon square Venus girls, and we all have in common that we tend to attract people who don't really care about us, they just want to use us to get something, and yes, that feels a bit disappointing. So I would like it very much to find some crystals that can help me feel differently.

About the Shungite, I think the pyramids and a few stones are high grade Shungite cause they seem more shiny and they feel clean, while the beads and some other stones seem more spongy and heavier. So it looks like there really is a difference, I had no idea, thank you. I had the pyramids next to some plants and with the pyramids they grew stronger, now I've replaced them with the spongy version; I will let you know if I notice any difference. I've also had Citrine next to some jade plants and for the first time they made flowers, so I would say plants grow better with Citrine too. The first time I've added Shungite in bottled water, it made it taste like fresh cold river water. Now I'm using distilled water with a bit of Plasma Marin for minerals and 1 clear quartz and 1 rose quartz. I had some amethyst in there too but I removed it cause I wasn't sure if it was amethyst or fluorite, but I haven't noticed anything with it. I removed the Shungite 1-2 month ago cause I realized since it's distilled water there is nothing to remove and Shungite is just like a filter (hence why I got the spongy version thinking it would absorb things faster, but it feels clogged up). I will put it back to see if I notice anything. However I would say 95% distilled water mixed with 5% fresh coconut water makes the best water I’ve ever had, the only thing is I can’t always find fresh coconuts.

Sleeping with Selenite and a Celestine geode next to the bed kept nightmares away both for my parents and for me too for the past 2 months. Both my parents had nightmares with Amethyst next to them, I am OK with Amethyst though.
I haven't noticed anything with Aquamarine or Angelite, but I do keep Angelite in the mattress as well though.

ah I have Moon & Venus conjunct, within like 1 degree, and I also have Pluto there too, all at 0/1 degrees Scorpio in the 7th house lol so I am guessing that the Pluto connection makes it more squarey too.

I do want to say about crystals, since you are having void of experience with some it might be worthwhile to experiment with different versions of the same crystals. one piece to the next even if they're the same shape and size might give you a completely different experience. or of course you could compare different shapes and cuts or rough vs polished too. perhaps the particular crystal is just not resonating with you in a way that you can become aware of at the time but you could see if it varies by different crystal cuz while they seem to share a similar soul, perhaps there is a different spirit quality from crystal to crystal and I bet a lot of people with crystal experience would say that they have a certain piece that resonates with them more or feels different than others

So about shungite, from what I heard the elite noble shungite grade is very hard to carve or shape. it's possible you have that version of pyramids but I don't know. I am sure also there are a wider range of grades considering it can't just go from the low grade to the highest yknow? there's gotta be variations in between and the higher one, the elite noble shungite, is closest to all carbon. but even that one still has almost every other mineral in it, even if it's 99% carbon. amazing stuff! So the blacker more matte version probably varies til it reaches the elite purity and you might have higher grade non-noble shungite. As far as I can see I don't get results of the elite grade made into pyramids, but I didn't search the entire internet or stores so I can't say for sure.

The non-noble is more black and has the veins of goldish in it, and the elite shungite is extremely shiny. it is sometimes silver but moreso gunmetal gray/silver. it's metallic looking for sure. and the patterns the cleavage or whatever breakages makes are very interesting too. sometimes it looks like there are little sun rays reaching out to me. and you can also even see subtle rainbow effect if you look closely at some pieces. it would be possible to see your reflection in elite noble shugite, but not in the other form. You know galena? it is sort of like that but not quite as silvery and shiny I guess, and has the different cleavage and rainbow effect possible. so do you see those kinds of differences between the pieces you have? cuz my pyramids are sleeker than the rough non-noble shungite I got but the silvery sheen of the elite grade is unmistakably different. you're right the non-noble rough is more spongy. Oh ok so I guess that the different grades besides the noble elite are graded by number as I saw someone selling a grade 2 shungite pyramid. and it's ok if you don't use it in your water anymore cuz I think it is better to switch it up with things, but it seems that there are more benefits to shungite treated water than just clearing stuff, like it makes it more antibacterial or adds something else positive to it just as other crystals could I am sure

That is so cool about the jade plant growing flowers with citrine! I love citrine, slept with some today. I just have one plant here, a cala lily leaf plant and I need to take better care of it. I also need to start adding crystals to my water again. We get some alkaline water from a health store nearby so I could put them in the 5 gallon container and my fiance didn't say too much the last time though I'm sure he'd rather I not lol.. but it's plastic container bleh.. I used to have a Berkey purifier but it broke before I met him, but his parents started distilling water and had the Berkey too so theirs was plastic but mine is stainless steel and the only issue was the filters I had snapped when it fell one day, so I found out their filters fit my bigger stainless steel version so I could set that up when I get the energy and motivation to lol.. I am afraid of it getting moldy in there though, and my container has been stored in a spidery webby shed lol so there's that.. but anyway I should add crystals to our water source for now cuz that'll be easy enough. I like the idea of adding blue and aqua or green colored crystals but I know a lot of those have toxic metals so I suppose I shouldn't do that though I could put them on the sides around it. hopefully my fiance doesn't move them lol. I will add some inside too, perhaps some quartz and apophyllite pyramids I love using for that too.
I am so glad you've had success experimenting with crystals to improve your home atmosphere, objects, and self. it is inspirational thank you. oh I would love to get fresh coconut all the time too.. unfortunately even those young thai coconuts I can often find in stores which are apparently better for you than mature coconuts, well with those I find I can taste whatever chemicals they use to keep them fresh, even though they are organic I guess they can still use some toxic stuff lol. otherwise I'd love to feed them to my baby daughter all the time cuz I learned that coconut is one of the best foods for them and you're right coconut water is just divine!!
Old 25-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Sapphirez. You are right, I have the low grade Shungite (the spongy one) and hopefully the medium grade Shungite (in pyramid shape black but shiny) cause I've noticed the high grade looks way more silvery than what I have. So probably the flower responded to the pyramid shape, not the Shungite, but they definitely respond to the Citrine; all spring and summer long that Jade plant kept on making flowers and now we had nothing but clouds and rain and snow and fog for the past month and it's making new flower bulbs, I've never experience that before, so I'm playing with more plants now. But that big Citrine rock had an effect on my tummy only once; I'm thinking it needs to be recharged, but there is no sun for me to recharge it with.

In the meantime however I got the Carnelian, Morganite, Larimar, Kunzite, Hiddenite, twin crystals, Apatite, Moonstone, Amazonite, Blue Apatite, Sodalite, Lapis, the big slice of Tiger Eye and pretty much everything everyone mentioned and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with them.
My mom likes watching some sad movies that make me cry and I've noticed when I put Chrysocolla on my neck I don't start crying but I feel a pressure on my neck; when I put the Larimar or Amazonite on my neck I don't feel any pressure and I can breathe and I don't start crying, so they definitely work better on the neck. Thank you FairyCrystal and thank you Lynn :)
Something strange happened though, when I wear Moonstone necklace I either don't dream or I do not remember my dreams even if I wear blue Kyanite or Fluorite or Sodalite or Blue Sapphire on my forehead, but for 2 nights I removed the Moonstone and I had nightmares. So now I made a necklace out of Apatite, Larimar, Chalcedony, Turquoise, Moonstone, Blue Aventurine and I've attached a big Morganite stone as a pendant which makes me look a bit like a peacock, but hopefully will help me be more loving and compassionate... (I've got AC, Sun, Mercury, Mars in Virgo, so I tend to notice flaws and sometimes get annoyed because of that -- Any remedies for that?)
I'm also wearing Alexandrite (it's supposed to help me feel happier) Pink diamond and Moldavite above the chest area, but I am still waiting for the happiness feeling to show itself.
I had the Moldavite with Diamond and Alexandrite and Kunzite and Hiddenite, but there were too many rocks and I haven't noticed anything (maybe I'm not wearing them where I'm supposed to) Now I sleep with Kunzite and Hiddenite and Celestite in my left hand. Thank you StrandedSnowMonkey :)
I am also wearing Phenakite with Herkimer on my forehead and asking my Soul, God, Angels, Entities, everyone to help me see and understand my path and help me follow it... I'll let you know when I figure out how it works. Also I would greatly appreciate any thoughts/ideas/pointers on this subject.
I also got the big Carnelian heart pendant attached to my underwear close to the pubic bone (I think that's where the 2nd chakra should be) But my 1st-2nd chakra still hurt when I see a wound, however my father told me to think that by looking at a wound I'm helping that person heal, and that seems to help when I remember to apply it.
Someone told me to stop eating for a few days in order to be able to meditate better and so on; I already have 1 meal a day, so probably in the spring I will try not to eat for a few days. In the meantime I've been taking MMS and in a few days I'll try Turpentine. I should explain, I've been a raw vegan for a few years and now when I eat even organic/eco/bio fruits my stomach hurts (I can only have Papaya, organic Oranges, wild apples that I hand pick from the top of the mountain and organic dried plums or dates) But when I have prunes or dates or sauerkraut or apple cider vinegar my ears start buzzing which makes me think that maybe I have a fungus or something, which is why I am experimenting with MMS and Lysine and Oregano and Turpentine. So maybe my mood is the way it is also because of the fungus.
By the way, I keep a 99.999% Silver wire in the water, and the container never gets moldy, you could try that too Sapphirez.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Me again,
I've placed the big Carnelian pendant number 3 (thank you FairyCrystal) on the back of the underwear, close to the tailbone and it works, I feel perfect even when I see or think of a wound. I wonder why it didn't work on the front, but it works on the back. I thought Chakras are some energetic points in the middle of the body that could be influenced either from the front or the back. Could it be that the Chakra is fine, but the spine is the one that responds to Carnelian? Yesterday I've placed an orange Selenite on the tailbone and I felt the usual pain I feel when I see a wound, that's why I moved the Carnelian there now and it works, I am very happy, thank you :)
Selenite definitely does something to everyone. I had my parents close their eyes while I moved a Selenite wand close to their body and in some places I've noticed a muscle twitch and after I kept the Selenite longer there they told me they felt pain in that area, but when I kept the Selenite in other areas where there were muscle twitch they didn't feel pain, and my parents specifically told me they do not believe that rocks do anything.

I have one more question. When my father was a kid his parents divorced and I heard him once saying that he blames himself for that (now however he denies it) but I see he's afraid of making decisions because he subconsciously feels someone might blame him. I told him there is no right or wrong, there is no fault in general, but he denies everything and thinks he doesn't have this issue. Do you know of any crystal that might fix this? And he also has Aries Sun with Gemini Mars which is probably why he sometimes says things that hurt other people and then he denies saying that. So, do you know of any crystals that could make someone use softer words and be more polite?

Thank you
Old 29-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
So, do you know of any crystals that could make someone use softer words and be more polite?

Thank you

lol I need this too

I like reading your stories and experiences of using crystals moniro. well your citrine success is especially inspiring! I've got a lot of my crystals tucked away in boxes and bowls and stuff and they need to be washed. which makes me think of your saying you need the Sun to charge your citrine. so you have no Sun at all? where do you live? I know it's cloudy a lot of places such as here in Alabama any many places worse but I know some places there isn't even Sun for months or something like that so just curious if there's virtually no Sun or just barely any lol..

if there's a little I'm sure it can still impact your crystal, but in any event I wanted to say that what I gathered is that almost any natural means can charge or purify a crystal.. I may be wrong, but I wondered for a long time how to cleanse or recharge them and finally after everything I read from various sources, it seemed clear to me that there are many ways you just have to work with nature. You know there is the Sun, and the Moon, and the stars, and water, and sand, and dirt, and near trees, and with incense or herb smoke, or on dried or fresh herbs or other plants, on other crystals, in salt, etc etc and so it goes on, even the human breath and our intentions and mind and spiritual connections, and all of that is like earthly or natural power so I felt that there were nearly infinite ways to do it. I've also even seen evidence of these earthly things (not all lol but some, guy didn't do thatt much research I've seen) including human meditation and intention creating some sort of energy or healing field. I like to call it negative ions or anionic activity cuz that is the practical relation I know to what I saw, but anyways this guy has some special photography that is evolved beyond kirlian photography if you've heard of that, and he shows 'auras' or whatever energy fields in his video footage and it's awesome and reaffirmed a lot of things I was trying to learn about and wrap my mind around. so like it helped me see that there is more to human mind power and emotion or whatever, that it is another direct expression of nature and divinity that has a practical tangible impact. otherwise honestly the whole blow your breath or send intention to crystals thing didn't resonate that much with me. though I'm also afraid I don't know how to breathe lol.. but yeah so the guy also has at least one picture of a crystal, or maybe video of it too, and the energy it gives off. he has a video of him doing a third eye meditation and how this actually changes the color of the footage or the energy around his forehead and extends to the area surrounding him! and another with a person touching a leaf on a tree with and without intention and with intention it changes the person's fingers and hand and the leaf and tree and it spreads out.. it's so cool, at least I think so. If you're interested at all he goes by Pranaview Australia and you could find some of his material on youtube or an old wordpress site I think, and facebook. hopefully I didn't exaggerate how amazing it is lol *shrug* I thought it was anyway hehe. coupled with the other things I was learning it was really reaffirming and exciting for me to see such phenomena being caught on film.

Now all that being said, I am sure you have your own reasons for wanting to use the Sun to charge your crystals, namely the citrine. I do realize it is like a Sun crystal so I could understand that, but even if it doesn't charge it the same way, some other ways gotta be able to charge it at least some right? You could even summon the Sun yourself and 'intend' it to it or something. or I mean most anything that's grown has been touched by the Sun and basically filled with it, so you could charge it on a piece of produce or there could be enough Sun energy left on the ground, or an orange or yellow, gold, or white object or something.. what do you think? I know the Sun is unique and wonderful but since we can't have it all the time we gotta figure other ways. ahh I love the Sun and miss it. been near freezing here but I guess it will be almost 70 degrees f this weekend! I will soak up some of the energy when I make it outside and send it your and your crystal's way lol if you want

oh yeah that pyramid is probably grade 2 shungite then and I'm guessing a lot of random rough or tumbled other pieces tend to be grade 3 or 4. I got a pound super cheap from someone on ebay. and I found the elite grade there sold for far less than other sellers I found on Amazon or crystal sites. I mean I paid like $60 or more for two pretty big (like just an inch probably) pieces somewhere else and then I wanted to return them cuz I found much better deals and got I think 3/4 of a pound of the elite for that. don't quote me on that it was just much more worthwhile than most mainstream sellers out there. So we're probably not allowed to share sellers here but if you do happen to want to get more shungite I can tell you by pm the ebay store I got them from, I think they are from Russia where it derives.

well I do think there is definitely benefit from lower grades of shungite too and I think a lot of people who did successful experiments that they shared online did it with non-elite shungite. I am sure the pyramid shape helped too though

oh my Lord that is a lot of Virgo! lol I can relate slightly but only a little cuz I have my Virgo in Mercury in the 6th house. I'm a Libra Sun with a stellium in Scorpio, a near-one in Sagittarius if you include Mdiheaven, a Pisces Ascendant opposing my Virgo Merc & Libra Sun and then a Capricorn Jupiter squaring Sun and Asc, well I have a lot of squares and other angles cuz a lot of my planets are clustered together and only sit from the 6th to the 10th houses. I get a lot of guff for speaking too critically and honestly for most peoples' tastes so I can't give much advice there, but what I would say is to look at your North Node for answers on how to improve in that and nearly any area you want. what is it and in what house? i

oh that might help with your next question you asked people about finding your soul purpose and path and such.. I'm not sure if you have read up on or looked into or already know about the North Node, but I've found it to be a very enlightening and accurate placement to look for your right path or North Star.. and the South Node is where we tend to fall back into or resort to and it's not the way for us to make it in this lifetime. One other thing Astrologically you may be unfamiliar with that might offer a lot of insight, is the solar and lunar eclipses that happened right before your birth, so the prenatal eclipses. If you need help and want to learn about that I can share with you the way to find it and resources on it, though there are not a lot I guess.

oh my gosh that is cool you have been raw vegan and for so long. that is one of my aspirations. I mean I also am amazed at all the experiences and sensations you are sensitive to with crystals. how similar was it before you became raw or did you not use them before you did?

well I know more about that realm than I do crystals, though I don't have the experience to back up what I want to share. but I do want to make some recommendations in case you could test them out and share how it goes for you. have you tried different food combining or looked into that much? lol that is exciting you hand-pick apples from the top of a mountain! well ok so are a lot of your meals mono-meals? do you think that mixing digestion could be part of the problem at all or are your foods generally pretty far spaced apart? It is my understanding that the human body is best designed to eat one thing at a time, and if you do deviate from that to only mix certain foods together, which you can find info about that easily if you don't already have familiarity with it. I know not every resource is trustworthy but the combining rules can be pretty general. I also do believe that we are designed to be frugivores thriving mostly on fruits, but know that is not practical especially in today's world. but for you it might be worth experimenting with to see if you get less pain and greater healing quickly so you can carry on better.

have you had issues eating grapes, berries, and melons? not in the same meal of course (though I think you can mix berries and grapes and grapes technically are a berry apparently) or just melon alone? not sure if you can get these fruits fresh and organic now where you live, but I believe they are among the most healing fruits. Now I will admit that I got a lot of my fruitarian information from a Dr. Robert Morse who shares many videos online (youtube and he also has a rawfigs.com site where there's a search engine that takes you to excerpts of his videos mentioning the keyword you search for, wish more people had a site like that!!) but I have been trying to learn about nutrition and how to properly live as a human being for many many years, and I feel that most of what he says resonates with me intuitively as well as logically and practically and whatnot. He also recommends lots of herbs which I find fascinating and worthwhile too. Actually I'd be interested in any random experiences you want to share about your consumption of things since you are sensitive and able to talk about them in helpful ways. My current diet is a lot of stuff I shouldn't be eating, though I am vegan and free of common toxic culprits like refined sugar, gluten and soy etc.. I want to at least try fruitarianism for some days and then maybe a longer period but I have to work myself to raw at least first. and I love combining a variety of foods together lol so it'll be tough, but I think I could munch on fruits for a while and make it ok. not sure about long-term or forever and even Dr. Morse doesn't say he recommends it for that cuz of the world we live in and the heightened consciousness it imparts, but it seems if we want really deep healing and to get the body's major systems going again fruit is the best way to go. many vegetables are fruits anyways (if they have seeds) but yeah the sweet ones are more healing I guess. and cruciferous and nightshades pose potential problems. apparently sulfur suppresses symptoms and as for nightshades I'll have to experiment myself when I get healed more.

So if you are at all drawn to the premise, if you haven't already experimented with it, the idea is to eat mostly fruit, the juicier the better but be mindful of mixing them, and don't drink water right before or after meals. or any beverage, unless you need little sips but the food should supply the hydration ideally, and excess liquid interferes with digestion and can cause issues.. and in addition to fruit, young tender leafy greens are welcome and can even be mixed with fruits. you may see if they make fruit digest better somehow or if it's superior to just eat each alone. or juice greens or add to smoothies, etc.

Since you are into other healing remedies I love that topic too. how are the things you've been using recently working out for you, what do you feel? I've had both oil of oregano and turpentine, and have oregano essential oil now but there are other essential oils I use a lot and love. do you use others? My favorites are helichrysum, frankincense, myrrh, ylang ylang, lavender, blue chamomile & tansy, and well that's all I've been using recently but there are others. I got a vanilla co2 from a company that was just divine! I only got a sample but otherwise I've only had a sample of the absolute and that is hard and usually extracted with chemicals so I think the co2 was a great improvement and I had it pre-diluted in fractionated coconut oil or something so I didn't have any consistency problems. I've got to get a bigger bottle asap. I've got many more essential oils but I prefer to use ones that smell the best to me. I like citrus ones also but mostly put the oils diluted on my skin so citrus aren't ideal for that. another one I love but can't always afford is rose. I found some trustworthy and relatively inexpensive sellers online though after years of hoping and searching for one, so that helped make a lot of my essential oil wishes come true lol, and companies that offer samples for a small price too so you can try before buying a big bottle.

I recently got some shilajit for the first time, have you heard of that? I got it from someone in Russia on etsy where I also got Chaga tea chunks which is one of my favorite things in the world. heard of them? it's one of those things that is rare for me but I actually feel sensation or a comfort when I drink it sometimes. like a hug from the inside out ahhh lol it's not super flavorful but has a mild tastiness to it too, and even better if you want to add some sort of cream or sweetener. oh coconut is also highly recommended in the frugivore diet. hmm what kind of lysine are you taking? I think isolated 'nutrients' should be avoided but then I don't know what or how the one you're taking is made. also tell more about MMS if you feel like it? I googled real quick and heard of it before but would rather hear from you if you don't mind