Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 25-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Master

It was shown, correctly, that fluoride could help to reduce dental caries, but the fluoride used in those studles was calcium fluoride. The stuff they put in public drinking water is sodium fluoride, not the same thing at all.
Incredibly, before the arrival of anticoagulants like warfarin, sodium chloride was used commercially as a rat and cockroach poison.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 31-01-2013, 03:33 PM
StephenK

Fluoridegate - the film that will absolutely obliterate any remaining credibility of chemical fluoride pushers

FLUORIDEGATE An American Tragedy

http://www.fluoridegate.com/the-film/
Old 09-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Gyptian Vixen

I've not used fluoride toothpaste ( no fluoride added to our water supply here either) for over 10 years.. i'm 35 and never had a filling or any dental work. That has to say something!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Master
And how dare they dictate to us what we need for our teeth, what about vitamin c, d, a, b, ..............and all the rest that people may be depleted of, why don't they just shove that in as well, I think each and every person should look after them selves, if some need fluoride then let them take it and leave the rest of us alone.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Knower

The public needs to be educated regarding the dangers of flouride. It has been pushed on us for so long that people believe that it is actually good for them. So when they hear the truth they don't believe it because there is a long history there. There are so many things that are like this that the goverment, the FDA, pharmaceutical companies, etc pushes on we the people and expect us to accept it. We need to educate ourselves, be aware and do not trust the government and large companies...as they are just in it for their benefit.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Experiencer

Flouride is a toxic chemical that causes almost all of the dieases known to man. It saddens me when people think it is actually good for them. I ty to explain it to them, but they think that I am wrong. Geez...i wish everyone knew th truth. Not only is flouride filled with hundreds of toxic chemicals as is the main ingredient in rat poisining, it is also what makes prozac...it messes with your brain and makes you passive...you feel nothing. I personally drink distilled water (another example, the gov. Says it's harmful, but it is the healthiest water you could ever dri nk, and after a month of my dad drinking it, his arthritis has cleared up to 80% and dropped his medicTion by 50%!!!!!!!) I also brush with flouride free toothpast. Never felt so clear headed in my life. Screw the government with these lies!!! Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Experiencer

The gov couldn't afford to ship flouride so they bought out docs and dentists to say its goof for your teeth so they can dispose of it in the water for free. I even had a fight with my dentist when i told him i wanted flouride free toothpaste.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
The gov couldn't afford to ship flouride so they bought out docs and dentists to say its goof for your teeth so they can dispose of it in the water for free. I even had a fight with my dentist when i told him i wanted flouride free toothpaste.
Unfortunately your dentist was brain washed lol.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Master
Just to make a counter-point to the anti-fluoride propaganda. The water in my region contains natural fluorides as the catchment area includes the Pennines. I regularly drink from our upland rivers. It does amuse me that people go on about fluorides but continue drinking poisonous "beverages" - you know the one ! It's great at removing rust from car bumpers/fenders.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...oridated-water
Old 12-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Just to make a counter-point to the anti-fluoride propaganda. The water in my region contains natural fluorides as the catchment area includes the Pennines. I regularly drink from our upland rivers. It does amuse me that people go on about fluorides but continue drinking poisonous "beverages" - you know the one ! It's great at removing rust from car bumpers/fenders.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...oridated-water

The natural fluorides in water i.e. calcium fluoride are great for dental health. Water from upland areas generally has a greater concentration of minerals, again very good for dental health..

I know what you mean. All brands of Cola are health lethal. Mind you the 'sugar free' (aspartame and sucralose) fizzy drinks are even worse than the sugared varieties...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com