Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
No.. it's not like we swap energy. More like we already are the same energy.

But it's made me think of something. Sounds like what could happen in the case of twin flames. Their higher selves anchor their energy in each's others body for the sake of expansion and growth?

No, not swapping. I retain my own soul energy. I am just allowing another soul energy to come in. Higher self is the essence of a soul energy. But anchoring other higher selves is temporary.

I don't know about twin flames. But you're saying they swap soul energy? It is only interchangeable if the physical bodies are similar in energetic configuration.

W.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
I don't know about twin flames. But you're saying they swap soul energy? It is only interchangeable if the physical bodies are similar in energetic configuration.

W.

Yes! That makes so much sense.

When you meet a twin there is a swapping of energy. When I met and merged fully with my own higher self though I felt his energy drain out of me, like it was no longer needed. Others say they've experienced the same thing.

Sounds like what you said, the physical bodies are at a similar energetic configuration and the higher selves anchor into each other for a while.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Master
Hello,

Most of my telepathy sessions include the higher self of my telepathy partner. The vibrational tone of the higher self is more elevated than the human consciousness.

Telepathy was defined for me as a shared experience with another. It is the core skill for what we call channeling and every other psychic connection. It is a far departure from what we think of as mind to mind communication.

When a shared experience is understood as quantum entanglement much of what is experienced can be explained. As divine beings All That IS resides within the self. Which is where many of us sense these communications are coming from.

I have an elaborate and very detailed presentation about the protocol I use for telepathy.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=38269

It represents my understanding on the matter which may or may not be of interest to any one. My view is that there is no wrong way to discover what works best for us. I share these experiences with the intent that it will helpful.

Sincerely,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
No, not swapping. I retain my own soul energy. I am just allowing another soul energy to come in. Higher self is the essence of a soul energy. But anchoring other higher selves is temporary.

W.

Mmm for how long does or can this anchoring last and is it always done consciously??

Scarlett....thanks for this thread I've been thinking about stuff like this for a while now and it fits with some ideas I already had
Old 15-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle
Mmm for how long does or can this anchoring last and is it always done consciously??

I suppose it depends on the purpose of the anchoring. It is done when I am awake and conscious. Usually for a couple of hours, or how ever long it needs to be. There are a couple of higher selves that I connected to, but typically only one comes in to my body while my own higher self is away (I feel that he is always on a mission). My higher self and that higher self seem to be buddies at the soul level.
Old 18-12-2014, 04:52 AM
shakuntala

might just be chemicals in your head
Old 27-12-2014, 01:41 AM
Aquahorse

Red face I have never seen so many

First Thank you for this thread indeed.

But you put words to everything I have seen but had no way to put it into words.

I am amazed how many people are here with the same ability as well as the knowledge of how it works.

The one thing I haven't heard from you is......is there joy in what you do? Joy for yourself, joy for the one you just help lift? Joy from the Dance with the universe?

It's the one time on this plain really fits, through all the madness of childhood.
My God thank you.

Aquahorse
Old 27-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Master
It does sound like an interesting experience, and one that can help many people.