Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Zsymon

I prayed for death after ten years of unbearable chronic pain, but no matter how much I prayed, the answer was always: "You still have a
lot of work to do, you'll just regret it the moment you enter the Light." I tried to kill myself physically three times, but each time some mini-
miracle prevented my death. After a very disheartening, yet empowering revelation, which I rather not share yet, I gave up all thoughts of
dying and decided to fight. I still scream for hours everyday on my bed, as agony rips through my legs and belly, but I get little pauses of
a few hours, like now, where I can talk to people or play a game on the internet.

Thing is, you can pray for death all you want, God, the cosmos, whatever you believe in, isn't going to give it to you because you are here
for a reason, one you chose yourself, and it would have to be a very unlucky accident for you to lose your life, because He'll do anything to
keep you alive until your task is completed. In your current state you don't realize how immeasurably precious a physical life is, but He does,
and He'll act like it. 99% of our time, we are in spirit, it is only very sometimes that we get the chance to incarnate into the physical, and a
lot less even to be able to incarnate into a species like the human.

If you try to commit suicide, odds are your life will just get worse, maybe even paralyze you, and you'll still be alive.

I recommend fighting.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:19 AM
Knower
I'm sorry you're experiencing this. I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. I'm 45 & have gone through cancer & homelessness, to name a few things. I'm thankful to be alive. I was raised in one religion & am now following another, that both teach people can live forever. It does say in the Bible that, the last enemy that will be overcome is death. I wasn't taught this, but, I have come to believe that there are immortals who have been around for hundreds of years. Many doctors & scientists say there is no reason for the body to break down & die. Why would God do that? Either He's cruel or his design was faulty. Neither of which are true. This isn't something which I talk about with many people. I can understand being depressed. I can't imagine wanting to die when there's a whole world to explore. If you ever want to chat, you're welcome to email me. I have my addy in my profile.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:38 AM
paradigm13

According to one NDE a woman who tried to take her life by way of shotgun. She said she was told that if you commit suicide you have to replay that life over again up until the point you took your life.

That's the only info I've ever heard regarding suicide and NDE stories.

http://ndeaccounts.com/near-death-ex...otgun-suicide/
Old 01-08-2014, 07:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm13
According to one NDE a woman who tried to take her life by way of shotgun. She said she was told that if you commit suicide you have to replay that life over again up until the point you took your life.

That's the only info I've ever heard regarding suicide and NDE stories.

http://ndeaccounts.com/near-death-ex...otgun-suicide/
I have heard different. I have heard that we will eventually, when we are ready, come back and finish from where we left off.

Beautiful soul,I am so sorry that you are in this much pain. I must say that I think that someones guides do understand why they would pray for such a thing. They would understand the pain and have compassion.

I stay because I do not want to come back to pick up where I left off. Also I stay because I have heard too many times that usually when people leave from suicide, they are sort of in a lost vibration of the feelings they had when they left. I would prefer to stay with the pain I know. Rather than to leave and have this pain augmented. I do not know what is right for each individual. But I do feel that your counsel and masters who worked to help orchestrate this incarnation well understand why you pray for what you do. And will accomodate if it is in your highest interest. Thats just my feeling.

Again, I am so deeply sorry you are in so much pain. Way too many very light and advanced, and yes beautiful souls are having such a hard time now. Signed up for a difficult and challening lifetime. I do believe that if you can stay, you will reap benefits beyond what you might think. Also there may be an important reason you are here that is of service in a way you do not know. Sometimes those in great pain are here to help shift something significant for humankind. Even thought they could not fathom this because of the pain they are in.
Sending some seriously big but gentle hugs, if thats okay with you
Old 03-01-2015, 11:51 PM
rayxoxo

Requesting death

Requesting death is another name for eliminating all the senses that are on loan to a body.

That one is not happy or comfortable with some of the senses is not a desired reason to abandon the ship. Drugs and other methods are available to let some one sleep through the tough times while another method of repair may become available.

Praying for death is like requesting a train ticket to a place not really known. It seems that the body's nature is usually set up to shut us down if things get really rough. We faint, or become unconscious if things get really bad.

If it is depression, that will pass also. Again there are drugs for that. Unhappiness is not a permanent condition unless we insist on it.

Relax and yield.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:59 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsymon
I prayed for death after ten years of unbearable chronic pain, but no matter how much I prayed, the answer was always: "You still have a
lot of work to do, you'll just regret it the moment you enter the Light." I tried to kill myself physically three times, but each time some mini-
miracle prevented my death. After a very disheartening, yet empowering revelation, which I rather not share yet, I gave up all thoughts of
dying and decided to fight. I still scream for hours everyday on my bed, as agony rips through my legs and belly, but I get little pauses of
a few hours, like now, where I can talk to people or play a game on the internet.

Thing is, you can pray for death all you want, God, the cosmos, whatever you believe in, isn't going to give it to you because you are here
for a reason, one you chose yourself, and it would have to be a very unlucky accident for you to lose your life, because He'll do anything to
keep you alive until your task is completed. In your current state you don't realize how immeasurably precious a physical life is, but He does,
and He'll act like it. 99% of our time, we are in spirit, it is only very sometimes that we get the chance to incarnate into the physical, and a

If you try to commit suicide, odds are your life will just get worse, maybe even paralyze you, and you'll still be alive.

I recommend fighting.

Dear Zsymon, your answer moved me tremendously. You are so right. I am sorry you suffer like you do. There is a deep and sacred mystery to our lives that we don't always see, but we can be sure we will see when we pass over, when what we came here to do is completed.
We are here for a reason.

To the OP....Maybe you deeply desire radical change....rather than the death of the physical body? If so, my answer is -fight for the change you desire to see. Fight to embody it....in whatever time you have left. Whether that be one year or sixty years.
Years don't even exist in the inner dimensions. Only purpose and your mission does.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:05 AM
yumi14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsymon

I recommend fighting.

I'm so sorry to hear of the pain you endure. I want to send you a hug
Old 09-01-2015, 09:06 PM
PinkxHearts

I don't think it's wrong, but don't expect the to be answered either. I think living that long is depressing to.
Old 09-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Experiencer
My grandma when she was 99 years old wanted God to take her and often said "He forgot me". So I guess my grandma did pray for death and I don't see anything wrong with that. But mind you, she was good humored, happy, sane and loved even though her body was slowly "shutting down". She died a very happy and peaceful death surrounded by all her children at the age of 101.

But you're only 20? Even though life may be really harsh for you now (I'm guessing), you don't know that it won't be absolutely wonderful when you're 40? Why don't you pray for a wonderful rest of your life? I knew people who also wanted to end their life but then later on their life became so wonderful! My grandma traveled to Europe for the first time and stayed with us there for a couple of months when she was in her 70s, for instance. If you treat your body well, you can feel young for a really long time.
Old 22-01-2015, 09:41 PM
jerrygg38

To me when the situation is terribly bad with great physical pain, suicide is a proper way out. I agree with assisted suicide for those cases. The problem today appears to be many people who want to commit suicide who want to take as many people with them as they can. They hate life and want to hurt those who care about life. This is a pathway to the pit of hell. If only they killed themselves, they would reincarnate in most cases. But they chose hell for themselves.