Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 17-06-2012, 04:34 PM
StephenK

Fibromyalgia

Here's a great blog by a women who cured herself in a couple of months of a very debilitating version of this disease through a total dietary makeover!

My daughter works with someone who suffers badly with this ailment so I sent her the link to Christy's blog...
Christy has done something that the medical community continually fails miserably at.... she addressed the source of her problem and not just the symptoms! :^)

-----
from her website:
http://grocerygeek.com/

<snip>

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-01-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:46 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Thanks for posting this Thread as there is so much truth in it. Another thing also that is ruining peoples health are the Chemicals that are being sprayed into the air. When you combine what is being eaten,breathed in, and absorbed through our skin, it is no wonder that Cancer and a whole lot of other things are killing us. How often have you heard the experts say, it is getting worse but we don't know what is causing it. Thank you again for bringing this to peoples attention, Blessings, Clarrie. PS Your signature is so true
Old 18-06-2012, 01:24 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love my Twin Soul
How often have you heard the experts say, it is getting worse but we don't know what is causing it.

Thank You! And yes, either the "experts" are observationally lazy, to a most embarrassing degree, or they know what the deal is and they're lying! There's no black magic afoot here... it's right there in front of us... if we eat and ingest/inject chemicals, or dismantle and kill our food to the point that it's denuded of it's life giving properties, or alter its genetics in a way that enrages mother nature, then one should suspect that we will clearly have a problem!

Our bodies have been studying itself in relation to our food intake for millions of years... we can't change this on a dime (and in such a way that only benefits a few corporations) and then expect this deeply meditative organism to follow as quickly... our bodies "know" what they're doing.. but they can't figure out what we're doing to it on our end... and the results are becoming increasingly obvious... we need to return to what the body knows best... to do otherwise is to walk off a cliff...
Old 18-06-2012, 08:59 PM
I love my Twin Soul

The experts try to say that the dose of things that are going into our bodies is not enough to harm us, however when we keep getting bombarded with them they accumulate and some more than others. I have been badly affected by Chemicals that I was breathing in from a neighbouring property so have been through it. Another thing they tell us to do is eat plenty of fresh vegetables for vitamins and minerals instead of taking them in pill form. That is a great idea except for the fact that the ones you buy in the Supermarket are so depleted of them that they are close to useless. I have Dowsed them and then the ones out of my garden and from 1 to 10, with 10 beings the best possible, the ones from the Supermarket are mostly under two. The ones from my garden are usually around 8. So what does that tell you. I have not tested the Organic ones yet though, I feel most likely they would be higher depending on how much they put back into their soil. If only Organic was not so dear so that more people could afford it, well at least it is in New Zealand and I suppose it is the same elsewhere. I am surprised there are not a lot more people writing in about this. If we don't spread the word it will never improve. Blessings to all, Clarrie
Old 19-06-2012, 05:49 AM
trappedinabody

this reminds me of a story i heard...

http://www.naturalnews.com/035691_di..._advice.htm l

:/
Old 19-06-2012, 02:40 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Another thing they tell us to do is eat plenty of fresh vegetables for vitamins and minerals instead of taking them in pill form. That is a great idea except for the fact that the ones you buy in the Supermarket are so depleted of them that they are close to useless.

<.....>

I am surprised there are not a lot more people writing in about this. If we don't spread the word it will never improve. Blessings to all, Clarrie

It's very clear we've entered a world that's being drained of it's vibrancy! Exposure to chemicals, nutrient depredation, isolated processing, (in food, elements work in relation to each other, when you extract one component and concentrated it, the body is at a loss in regards to it's use)... this is being done to our bodies, done to the soil, done to the water, and done to the very air we breath.... pretty-much everything is being subjected to decline... and we're being pulled into the void alone with it....

When it comes to nutrition I'm thinking most tend to consider this a "belief"... as though it's an optional concern... if we "believe in it" then it's serious... but if we don't care then it's no big deal... that of course is okay when it comes to many things... but not this... this is a physical thing with physical ramifications... physics is such that cares not about opinions...

So most just treat it as something we can focus on or not.... only this one has consequences that are different than the normal juggling-of-thought. And the results of that are surfacing all around us... people getting sicker, a plethora of weight-gain, cancer, diabetes, autism, leaky-gut, high blood pressure...and on and on and on and on....

We need to get physical and focus on this with fresh eyes... it's okay to live in the confines of our thinking in relation to much that we do... but cause-and-effect are heavily at play here.. and the effects are a direct result of our exposure...
Old 19-06-2012, 02:42 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinabody

I've been following that story.... very creepy!!
Old 19-06-2012, 08:44 PM
I love my Twin Soul

I used to go around trying to heal animals, mostly horses and you wouldn't believe the state of some of their mental behaviour . Their manure would be very loose and when they did one, when it hit the ground the noise of it hitting the ground would frighten them. They were just a bundle of nerves. After some treatments they managed to settle down a lot until they were exposed to another lot. It affected their whole system, broke down their energy flow through their energy points which I feel allowed joints to go out of alignment causing a lot of pain to them, in other words they were a real mess. So it is not just people that are affected by them. It was a major job trying to get rid of it out of the really bad ones and you never got it all as it is stored in their fat as well, mind you most of them were in such a bad way they wouldn't have much fat. It makes me mad when I think about it, I feel so helpless at times like that. One case I went to the lady said the horse had been as good as gold until it went to another persons place for two weeks and when he came back he was a changed horse from being calm and quiet to being a nervous wreak. The real bad stuff also used to get into their lungs if there were in it when they were exercising, the more they puffed the more they inhaled. I used to treat a lot of race horses and they could go in a very short time from being a good racehorse to being hopeless for that purpose. Thanks for listening to me rave on,lol, it is just that I feel so strongly about it and get on my hobby horse. Blessings everyone, Clarrie
Old 20-06-2012, 02:36 PM
StephenK

Quote:
. It was a major job trying to get rid of it out of the really bad ones and you never got it all as it is stored in their fat as well, mind you most of them were in such a bad way they wouldn't have much fat. It makes me mad when I think about it, I feel so helpless at times like that.

Our animal friends are the "canary in the coal mine"! We're able to talk ourselves into adjusting to all sorts of things, but an animal is an honest indicator of that's actually occurring... We rationalize, they experience...

So we need to take serious what they're telling us... what foods are we feeding them? what energies are we projecting in their direction, and are they energies that are conducive to their health and their well-being?

And what are we experiencing along these lines as well? Are we ignoring what's occurring all around us through rationalizations and displacement? Has our culture built into itself a level of denial that then blinds us to the the most blaring obvious...?

You're watching this effect of what we're doing as a species on the general well-being of horses, you likely see it in how other animals are responding as well... what is this look in their eyes telling us? Our culture is not trained to listen...
Old 21-06-2012, 04:19 AM
Celeste

I have Fibro.