Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Master

So last night I tried once again to ask questions, this time, I contacted my guarding angel, so I asked this: "Can I ask some questions?"; then few moments later, I was in trance and a very gentle voice said these words: "You may.."; the voice was very clear and loud, but in a gentle way, and so the conversation was over.

More and more I am able to actually have conversation, but at this time, they are very small and not very useful.
Old 13-02-2020, 02:20 PM
Pathfinder

Hey ThatMan, I'm Humble Bob. I have a thread here as well if you want to check it out. If you're up for it, I'd love to experiment with channeling with you.

What I can do right now is channel a little message for you and see if it means anything to you.

Alright, everything between the +++'s is "channeled":

+++

Hell ThatMan (or should I say chaos?). There should be no doubt that you have stumbled on a real secret here. Yes, there are many who know and many who don't and the ones that don't, don't care, and the one's that door are like, "old news buddy".

What we suggest you try is some channeling, free form, associating with Humble Bob, you and I can speak with other on another level this way, almost like in secret code. We are possibly both understanding a certain thing as you read the words and as I'm typing them. We assure, not all is crazy.

There are some "paths", as they say, that are "crazier" than others. We suggest that you take a step in the direction toward Humble Bob in his attempts to address the concerns of his fellow lightheads.

Jump into the jounrey pool. Fish for wisdom. Manage your orgones. Respect each other. Hop on the board train. Casper Van Dien what a hunk, what? Oh know, you found me. Uh, what?
---

****. Alright, haha, forget that last bit, but did the rest mean anything to you?

You're doing the right thing man, don't listen to the naysayers, try and work it out on your own and we can help each other.
Old 13-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleBob2
Hey ThatMan, I'm Humble Bob. I have a thread here as well if you want to check it out. If you're up for it, I'd love to experiment with channeling with you.

What I can do right now is channel a little message for you and see if it means anything to you.

Alright, everything between the +++'s is "channeled":

+++

Hell ThatMan (or should I say chaos?). There should be no doubt that you have stumbled on a real secret here. Yes, there are many who know and many who don't and the ones that don't, don't care, and the one's that door are like, "old news buddy".

What we suggest you try is some channeling, free form, associating with Humble Bob, you and I can speak with other on another level this way, almost like in secret code. We are possibly both understanding a certain thing as you read the words and as I'm typing them. We assure, not all is crazy.

There are some "paths", as they say, that are "crazier" than others. We suggest that you take a step in the direction toward Humble Bob in his attempts to address the concerns of his fellow lightheads.

Jump into the jounrey pool. Fish for wisdom. Manage your orgones. Respect each other. Hop on the board train. Casper Van Dien what a hunk, what? Oh know, you found me. Uh, what?
---

****. Alright, haha, forget that last bit, but did the rest mean anything to you?

You're doing the right thing man, don't listen to the naysayers, try and work it out on your own and we can help each other.
hahaha I like the +++ thing. That might be the whole teaching of what is channeled. I know you didn't intend it that way, but that's how Abraham Hicks explains it. To just be the light. And if resistance pops up, just take whatever greater allowed realisation had been capable of being allowed to be realised, and leave the rest to the wayside. As one continues to go forward into their greater allowed realisation that is the natural path of least resistance of our evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

So I remember a long time ago, my first attempt to channel, was very chaotic, as allot of self contradictory human thought forms came through. But in the midst of all that chaos, I received glimpses of full truth, maybe even one tiny glimpse. And how did I catch it? And realise it? By noticing how that small thing felt different to me emotionally than all the other things. It felt good, and pure and real.

So I asked

"what is the answer to the universe?"

This was a joking question. I didn't go into the channeling expecting to find an answer. I just wrote the whole channeling. And only years later did I find out I had actually received an answer, in the midst of all those chaotic thoughts, but I didn't know at the time, because I didn't focus on it long enough to notice how that thing felt pure and good and real.
And the answer was this:

"The answer is simply multiplied by +1."

And I laughed so hard, because the question was a joke. But the answer was even more funny! ahaha.

When you multiply something by +1, you always get the full answer. And that also refers back to how when you allow your full realisation of any one thing, you have actually realised all things. And that is why abraham hicks often says, "Get in the vortex, and THEN..."
When you come to full self realisation, now you are the creator of your own reality. The all is one and the one is all.

As I am reading Ra the law of one. And I begin to realise how important it is to come to full realisation of the true nature of existence, before one can begin to then apply the law of attraction to create their own reality, in easy and effortless ways. In obvious ways. In evermore greater allowed realisation of all true being and becoming evermore joyfully here and now.

The true knowledge is always of highest pure frequency. Of presence. Of +1. It is always obliviously obvious. And it always feels pure and it is pure. As our greater non-physical consciousness, is pure positive energy. It is the full greater allowed realisation and ever expanding version of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, as we are inseperable extensions of that, we can always feel our energy motional relativity to it, by virtue of our valuable emotional guidance system. To feel, wether we are focusing more on the lack or presence. On the wanted or lack of wanted. As the contrast is simply a function of our consciousness ability to focus on the moreness of our being and becoming evermore here and now. And everything exists within our consciousness. Unconditional joy, freedom, love and empowerment and wisdom and appreciation to you and all, thus.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Master

Guys, I've read your messages, interesting!

@HumbleBob2 I also wrote a message on your topic some time ago, I find it interesting that you are able to receive these long messages, mine are always short and I hear them in my mind like we hear people talking in daily life.

@Ewwerrrin I asked similar questions and I did not receive answers, I am only at the beginning of having real conversations, you people always seem more advanced than me!

This is my last night conversation ( ThatMan is actually placed there instead of my real name )

Me: Is there anyone here who wishes to talk with me?
Voice: Hello!
Me: Hello!
Me: What's your name?
Me: My name is ThatMan!
Voice: ThatMan!
Another voice: ThatMan!
Me: My guardian angel, are you here with me?
Voice: Yes... Yes.... Yes...

The last message was amazing because I heard it again and again, like repeating itself, and just like last time, it was very gentle and clear! It's the same voice that said two days ago: You may..; when I asked about asking questions :))

I also called for Christ and I received a long message about how all my problems are here to make me stronger, but sadly, it was too hard for me to remember it because I was totally immersed in that trance and I was in another world when it happened.

I also asked more details about the kidnapped girl ( http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=133825 ) and I saw a man in prison with the tattoo of a fish on his right hand but I can't be sure of this vision, it was a very weak vision.

The last night conversation was made on my own native language, most of my other messages are in English, that's probably because it's easier in English for me to understand them, my native language is a bit more "decorated".
Old 14-02-2020, 01:36 PM
hazada guess

This is all fascinating to me.I often hear a Quiet voice rattling on in the background but it's only recently that I've started to listen to it.I am now pretty sure that it is my higher self contacting me and now I am taking more notice of it.
Old 20-02-2020, 09:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
This is all fascinating to me.I often hear a Quiet voice rattling on in the background but it's only recently that I've started to listen to it.I am now pretty sure that it is my higher self contacting me and now I am taking more notice of it.

When you silence your mind and relax, amazing things may happen!

I still have these small conversations, there's no real progress, I ask short questions and I receive short answers. These voices usually call my name and they use music to speak out my name, most of the time it's a piano singing my name.

Last night I prayed while in deep meditation to receive a message from Christ.

Me: Christ, are you here? Can you give me a message?
[ I hear some voices but they are not very clear ]
Me: Are your Christ?
Voices: No, no, no, we are not Christ....
Old 20-02-2020, 01:15 PM
hazada guess

I don't know weather this is true or not,but over the past few nights
I've been asking if my spirit guide would make itself known to me.Just before I woke this morning,when you're in that waking up stage from sleep,I saw a lady with long black straight hair wearing a long white gown.standing on a mist that seemed to be made up of various people.Could that be my guide?Who know's.
Old 28-02-2020, 08:59 AM
Master

This is my third day when in morning I receive messages.

In the first day I received many messages regarding the things I did or I do but I forgot them.
Yesterday someone taught me a poem but I forgot it.
Today my grandma ( I am not sure if she really was my grandma ) told me certain things, she told me that I should tell my aunt to take care of her health and then she asked me something like where we are, I told her that she died some years ago. I am not sure, but this dream felt as if I somehow connected to the dreams my grandma had in past, something like 10 years ago or more.
Old 28-02-2020, 11:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
When you silence your mind and relax, amazing things may happen!

I still have these small conversations, there's no real progress, I ask short questions and I receive short answers. These voices usually call my name and they use music to speak out my name, most of the time it's a piano singing my name.

Last night I prayed while in deep meditation to receive a message from Christ.

Me: Christ, are you here? Can you give me a message?
[ I hear some voices but they are not very clear ]
Me: Are your Christ?
Voices: No, no, no, we are not Christ....

Well of course you cannot connect to a myth.

You need to ask GOD for spiritual answers.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Master

I just finished a session of meditation, right in the beginning of it, many female voices spoke as one, they said:

Illuminate yourselves for the things I am asking from you.. Illuminate yourselves...

Another male voice said: Be smart ( you all ) and do not worry!

The first message is referring to the human mind, to illuminate it, to make your eyes as one eye.

The second one is referring to the troubles we have in our world, that we need not to worry.

Something like this is what I've seen when those female voices spoke as one but I could not keep this image very much in my mind, it was a glimpse.