Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 29-03-2018, 05:33 AM
Guide

Umm... advice or information ATTACKED BY ASTRAL WITCH?

I’m a psychic on Instagram and Iv aparently drawn the attention of someone who isn’t very nice... and I’m honestly a good person I don’t do anything to anyone at all.. and literally the past few months Iv felt sooo drained and almost lifeless and not myself and it felt like something was constantly angry around me a severe bad bad energy and I started seeing a legit flying witch in my 3rd eye... is it legit possible for someone to be astrally attacking me? Also it’s getting worse as Iv been seeing my healer, what the **** is going on and any suggestions?
Old 31-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Lepus

Hello

Why not block or set your Instagram on private to prevent this person from following you or leaving unnecessary comments? Not everything falls under witchcraft or curses. Half the time astral attacks are not intentional. They take place on the subconscious level and are the result of negative thinking, verbal abuse that goes round and round in the head, stale energy that has been left behind in a place, or a close encounter with a psychic vampire. Find the source behind the astral attack and cleanse yourself until the bad energy subside and find protective measures to prevent this from occurring.

Lepus
Old 05-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
I’m a psychic on Instagram and Iv aparently drawn the attention of someone who isn’t very nice... and I’m honestly a good person I don’t do anything to anyone at all.. and literally the past few months Iv felt sooo drained and almost lifeless and not myself and it felt like something was constantly angry around me a severe bad bad energy and I started seeing a legit flying witch in my 3rd eye... is it legit possible for someone to be astrally attacking me? Also it’s getting worse as Iv been seeing my healer, what the **** is going on and any suggestions?

Before going on Instagram, or any other social media, you can close your energetic circuitry by, ideally, crossing your wrists and your ankles. Since that's usually physically impossible to do both at the same time when you want to type, then crossing your ankles will work. Or if you're standing, you can cross only your wrists. Any of those actions closes your energy which prevents people from leeching off your energy in the first place.

Another method to protect yourself is to make some kind of a shield. The basic one is to surround yourself in a bubble of white light. There are variations of this. A good one is to have mirrors facing out from you so it'll reflect whatever negative energy comes your way.

If this person is truly consciously and deliberately leeching off your energy then protective measures are a must. One time, I got psychically attacked during a meditation. Me, being a warrior that I am, counter attacked and stopped the person from hurting me. I don't recommend that course of action for anyone who's inexperienced.

All you can do at this point is to protect, ground and cleanse yourself regularly.

Blessings to you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 12-04-2018, 06:44 AM
Guide

It was being done purposely and not only on me but my house so I went to go see a professional and it’s pretty much handled thank god, thank you for your advice , both of you ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Before going on Instagram, or any other social media, you can close your energetic circuitry by, ideally, crossing your wrists and your ankles. Since that's usually physically impossible to do both at the same time when you want to type, then crossing your ankles will work. Or if you're standing, you can cross only your wrists. Any of those actions closes your energy which prevents people from leeching off your energy in the first place.

Another method to protect yourself is to make some kind of a shield. The basic one is to surround yourself in a bubble of white light. There are variations of this. A good one is to have mirrors facing out from you so it'll reflect whatever negative energy comes your way.

If this person is truly consciously and deliberately leeching off your energy then protective measures are a must. One time, I got psychically attacked during a meditation. Me, being a warrior that I am, counter attacked and stopped the person from hurting me. I don't recommend that course of action for anyone who's inexperienced.

All you can do at this point is to protect, ground and cleanse yourself regularly.

Blessings to you.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:42 PM
Master
Hi bluelove,

I'm glad to hear that your situation's all sorted out now.

Chrysalis

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)