Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-02-2020, 08:37 PM
iorek65

Lightbulb The Real Magic Agenda of Arcturis and The Akashic Records

(FYI this is a non commercial link and there is NO MONEY being asked or requested -- these videos I make are free and for information exploration only):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqAc...ature=youtu.be

For those of you curious about the Akashic Records -- there is an agenda behind them and it ties with Arcturis.

The Arcturians have some of the strongest magic of all the alien species and are allied with the Archons (Yahweh and the Church)-- they are responsible for putting magic seals limiting Earth's power as well as tied and connected to past life memory erasure via the False Light.

These same entities are behind "Manifest Destiny" and the bloodshed and slaughter of countless Native Americans (and many other native cultures around the earth) and Witches.

The reason Eckhart Tolle and Threefold Law is thrown around in abundance along with so much New Age propaganda is because they don't want you to FIGHT BACK against their tirade of evil and corruption.

They want you to feel POWERLESS and SURRENDER.

That isn't the answer!
Old 20-02-2020, 04:09 AM
MAYA EL

Your charging way to much for the amount of quality information in your work
Old 20-02-2020, 04:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
(FYI this is a non commercial link and there is NO MONEY being asked or requested -- these videos I make are free and for information exploration only):

For those of you curious about the Akashic Records -- there is an agenda behind them and it ties with Arcturis.

The Arcturians have some of the strongest magic of all the alien species and are allied with the Archons (Yahweh and the Church)-- they are responsible for putting magic seals limiting Earth's power as well as tied and connected to past life memory erasure via the False Light.

These same entities are behind "Manifest Destiny" and the bloodshed and slaughter of countless Native Americans (and many other native cultures around the earth) and Witches.

The reason Eckhart Tolle and Threefold Law is thrown around in abundance along with so much New Age propaganda is because they don't want you to FIGHT BACK against their tirade of evil and corruption.

That isn't the answer!

If you don't mind: what is the answer, in a few words?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-02-2020, 04:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You're charging way too much for the amount of quality information in your work

That wasn't nice.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-02-2020, 01:36 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
That wasn't nice.

Yet you agree and probably even found it to be a little funny
Old 20-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Yet you agree and probably even found it to be a little funny
I believe that one error we make when we argue (communicate, disagree) is that we unconsciously (sometimes consciously) disparage (even attack) the person and not the message. This usually weakens our argument (even when we're correct), and most of the times degenerates in more heated arguments than appropriate (even fights).

Imagine how ridiculous looks (is) somebody who does that and is mistaken in his argument. You see that in the media all the time. They purposefully attack the person, to stir a conflict.

I try not to make negative statements against other posters, and only to argue a specific idea, but sometimes I don't even realize when I err. I usually realize what I did when I get a fiery reply, or after I post a fiery reply.
Old 20-02-2020, 08:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:

That isn't the answer!

I watched several of his videos since yesterday. This isn't going to be the popular view, but I agree with this guy. I also found his to be inspiring and I haven't been inspired by anyone is a long time.
Old 21-02-2020, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

That isn't the answer!

where did you come up with these ideas?

haven't seen anybody or few people become wealthy as a result of magic. usually the opposites because it seems their often not seeing things as they are which is a fundemental necessity to gain wealth.

what is a false light?

what is a real light?

im just curious of what it is and how you came to these things.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-02-2020, 03:08 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that one error we make when we argue (communicate, disagree) is that we unconsciously (sometimes consciously) disparage (even attack) the person and not the message. This usually weakens our argument (even when we're correct), and most of the times degenerates in more heated arguments than appropriate (even fights).

Imagine how ridiculous looks (is) somebody who does that and is mistaken in his argument. You see that in the media all the time. They purposefully attack the person, to stir a conflict.

I try not to make negative statements against other posters, and only to argue a specific idea, but sometimes I don't even realize when I err. I usually realize what I did when I get a fiery reply, or after I post a fiery reply.

I dont have TV or watch the media but I will take your word for it and I wasn't attacking anyone just making a sarcastic remark rooted in actual fact. Do you consider my reply "fiery "?
Old 21-02-2020, 05:58 AM
Master

Quote:
I dont have TV or watch the media but I will take your word for it and I wasn't attacking anyone just making a sarcastic remark rooted in actual fact. Do you consider my reply "fiery "?

I'm continuing this exchange just because you asked, not to argue my opinion. In that short post I didn't intend to critique or offend you. I actually should've written "That wasn't a nice message" instead of "That wasn't nice". At least I didn't write (nor thought) "You weren't nice" ... :)

No. I didn't think that your reply was fiery. At the time I was thinking that the way we disagree with OP's views expressed in that post, there are many who would disagree with ours views, and we probably disagree with each other's too. In fact, nobody can really prove their beliefs, and I'm quite conscious that I may be wrong in some, or even all, of my beliefs.