Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Huh? I know I am is ego based. I do not see how you would think I think otherwise. You seem to be adding pride and vanity intent to what I am saying when there is no pride and vanity intent to what I am saying. It is possible for the I am to not have pride and vanity.

You seemed to infer that saying I AM love is stroking the ego whereas the association had to the infinite and the unlimited isn't ..

What does the infinite and unlimited refer to here if not I in some shape or form, what is the relevance of the unlimited in association with I?

What benefits are there had for I in regards to your opening post?

Who/m is the audience if not I?

Your thoughts on duality, lack and fear derives from where? and is directed to whom?

What I am getting at here is that it's all ego based isn't it .

What you are pointing to in regards to the unlimited or the infinite is something for those to strive for isn't it, if it takes their fancy to do so .

It is a self help reflection / exercise that is similar to the exercise of affirming love for oneself but you implied Our unlimitedness, is not just another ego stroke of encouragement .

So I am a little confused here because you are addressing peeps whom are ego based just as I was when I spoke about self loving .

You said 'Our unlimitedness has nothing to do with the ego other than the ego having a mindset of infinite abundance' but what has unlimitedness got to do with I AM? If not a form of encouragement for I that has an association to being unlimited or limited, loved or unloved ..

Without there being an ego audience what would your post mean? Without there being an association to what unlimited potential means what would the point of the post be?

Do you see what I mean? If the foundation of I AM is ego based then anything that points to beyond their current position of lack or fear will be a form of self help, encouragement, empowerment and I take it this was in part why you posted the thread ..

We can't really separate the unlimited from I AM unlimited because there is only what we are ..

If we were to only speak of the 'unlimited' that has no association to I AM then there would be no point addressing an audience about it .. would there?

How can you separate the ego's mindset of unlimited from that which is unlimited that is not related to I AM?

This is the crux of my point here .

Peeps therefore cannot say in my opinion that unlimited is absent of an ego stroke when the ego associates with what it is or means ..

Pride and vanity, loving self or being positive or negative in one's thinking matters not for ego is present .

I was simply suggesting that affirming a love for one's self is no different than striving for one's true potential or one's unlimitedness for both encapsulate a form of self empowerment for use of a better word .

If one is striving for unlimitedness then one is feeling lack where they are at, if one is wanting to self love then one is feeling a sense of lack from where they are at ..

x dazzle x
Old 05-02-2020, 12:28 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
You seemed to infer that saying I AM love is stroking the ego whereas the association had to the infinite and the unlimited isn't ..

What does the infinite and unlimited refer to here if not I in some shape or form, what is the relevance of the unlimited in association with I?

Your thoughts on duality, lack and fear derives from where? and is directed to whom?

What you are pointing to in regards to the unlimited or the infinite is something for those to strive for isn't it, if it takes their fancy to do so .

It is a self help reflection / exercise that is similar to the exercise of affirming love for oneself but you implied Our unlimitedness, is not just another ego stroke of encouragement .

So I am a little confused here because you are addressing peeps whom are ego based just as I was when I spoke about self loving .

You said 'Our unlimitedness has nothing to do with the ego other than the ego having a mindset of infinite abundance' but what has unlimitedness got to do with I AM? If not a form of encouragement for I that has an association to being unlimited or limited, loved or unloved ..

Without there being an ego audience what would your post mean? Without there being an association to what unlimited potential means what would the point of the post be?

Do you see what I mean? If the foundation of I AM is ego based then anything that points to beyond their current position of lack or fear will be a form of self help, encouragement, empowerment and I take it this was in part why you posted the thread ..

We can't really separate the unlimited from I AM unlimited because there is only what we are ..

If we were to only speak of the 'unlimited' that has no association to I AM then there would be no point addressing an audience about it .. would there?

How can you separate the ego's mindset of unlimited from that which is unlimited that is not related to I AM?

Peeps therefore cannot say in my opinion that unlimited is absent of an ego stroke when the ego associates with what it is or means ..

Pride and vanity, loving self or being positive or negative in one's thinking matters not for ego is present .

I was simply suggesting that affirming a love for one's self is no different than striving for one's true potential or one's unlimitedness for both encapsulate a form of self empowerment for use of a better word .

If one is striving for unlimitedness then one is feeling lack where they are at, if one is wanting to self love then one is feeling a sense of lack from where they are at ..

x dazzle x

That's why if one subscribes to any kind of non-dualism (which is what one is alluding to when using words like infinite and unlimited) body-mind has to be dis-identified with. Thou art That, and it's not body-mind.

Sure, work on different aspects of body-mind for self-improvement, but just realize it's the little self that's being worked on and improved because That requires no such thing because It is no thing.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:

x dazzle x
I responded to and was talking about the comment you made that seemed to say I am unlimited abundance is stroking the ego for encouragement purposes. I was not saying or talking about I am love is stroking the ego.

Pride and vanity does require the I to be present, otherwise there will be no pride or vanity. The definition of pride is-a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired. And the definition of vanity is- excessive pride in or admiration of one's own appearance or achievements.

Edit: stroking the ego is pride and vanity based.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:

x dazzle x
The purpose of creating this thread is to get the truth out. Encouraging others was and is not my intent or concern.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:

x dazzle x
The crucial point I was making is that God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance, God's/nature's infinite abundance comes down from the top down to us. So in actuality, there is no seperate I am infinite abundance, in a proud or vanity way because I do not provide myself with infinite abundance, god/nature provides that infinite abundance to me. Hence, the words "align with" that is in the title of this thread.

Edit: I mean there is no individual I am infinite abundance with pride or vanity because we do not provide that infinite abundance to ourselves, God/nature provides that infinite abundance to us.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
The crucial point I was making is that God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance, God's/nature's infinite abundance comes down from the top down to us. So in actuality, there is no seperate I am infinite abundance, in a proud or vanity way because I do not provide myself with infinite abundance, god/nature provides that infinite abundance to me. Hence, the words "align with" that is in the title of this thread.

Edit: I mean there is no individual I am infinite abundance with pride or vanity because we do not provide that infinite abundance to ourselves, God/nature provides that infinite abundance to us.

Yes I agree there is no separate abundance and there is also no separate ego having the mindset of the infinite and what is the infinite .. This is why if we make strides to be limitless and infinite or Self realized or we want to love self then it will be all tarred from the same brush ..

There cannot be an egoless stride for one and not the other ..

Love, Infinite awareness limitless by itself has no meaning to beyond I AM so there cannot even be a pointer to beyond the ego when we make these associations ..

x daz x
Old 05-02-2020, 02:46 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
The purpose of creating this thread is to get the truth out. Encouraging others was and is not my intent or concern.

I would say what needs to be done for non-dual realization is the casting off of all truths, and it's impossible to do that while embracing truths like the one you preach. Therein lies a paradox and why it's such a daunting undertaking. It requires participation of ego in duality to cast both off and 'see' what Is, or more accurately what isn't.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
The purpose of this post is to get this information out to help others as much as it is to help myself. I use the words God, nature, and oneness synonymously.

The knowledge of an effect depends on and involves the knowledge of a cause. Anything is possible and knowable when you are open to receive such knowledge as concepts when you use logic, reason, common sense in conjunction with intuition in a balanced manner. The only way to explain and to talk about the oneness and of the infinity of infinite nature/God is to break down oneness/god/nature into all of it's many aspects using logic, reason, and common sense.

Society/government provides based on scarcity, this scarcity creates lack, lack is the state of being without or not having enough of something. Lack creates the fear of going without something you want, such as money to pay for basic needs or not having enough of what you want, such as not having enough money to pay for things beyond basic needs. God/nature on the other hand, provides infinite/unlimited abundance through the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity. All the power to align yourself with Natur's infinite abundance is inside all of us. The challenge to using that power inside us, is setting aside the ego's negative conditioning/manipulation and beliefs of scarcity, fear and lack. The only truth is God's/nature's truth of abundance, which is God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance and God/nature is the universe and is all things in the universe and beyond, thus God/nature is oneness. God/nature is all and all is God/nature. Any beliefs, thoughts, knowledge and etc that goes against the above truths of God/nature are not the truth of God/nature.

To put it in a different way...Society's mental and emotional manipulation/conditioning creates negative mental and emotional duality, this negative mental and emotional duality creates scarcity and this scarcity creates all the lack, fear, guilt, suffering, etc etc we have in the world today. God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance, through the law of attraction (the law of attraction is another important aspect of God/nature), while society/government provides based on scarcity, limited resources, and fear. When you overcome/let go of that belief in scarcity, lack and fear and all you will have left over is God's/nature's infinite abundance.

The challenge with truth is that people's truth is based on their beliefs that has nothing to do with God's /nature's truth, this negatively mentally and emotionally manipulates and conditions their minds, which gives them dream/fantasy (by fantasy, I mean, not based on reality) fear based views/perceptions of the nature/universe/god/reality. It ultimatley comes down to being conditioned and manipulated by society with everyone in society believing in scarcity, lack, fear, hate, values, good vs bad and positive vs negative. All this is scarcity and lack vs abundance. Many spiritual gurus/teachers danced around this fact but none came out and directly said it, It makes you wonder why that is? I learned all this from myself as I was mentally and emotionally manipulated and conditioned and controlled like any other human. The biggest challenge for me was overcoming the feeling of being guilty. I carried guilt about little things everywhere I went and I was not conscious of 99% of that guilt, the same could be true for you. I do not talk about this in a negative or conspiratorial way. I think the purpose of the emotional and mental manipulation/conditioning is for us to learn from, then move on with our lives.

This is God's/nature's truth that you are able see and know as absolute facts as unmanipulated/unconditioned mental concepts. Unmanipulated/unconditioned mental concepts are a useful tool when used with logic, reason, common sense, and intuition, you must be open to recieve such truth, by knowing yourself through introspection/looking deep within yourself. God's/nature's truth is resistance free while non-truths create resistance. Mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation divides, and separates nature's infinite oneness and abundance into finite limits, scarcity and lack as mentioned earlier, the biggest manipulation/conditioning is guilt and thinking good vs bad/positive vs negative because the ego creates (via the law of attraction) the bad and negative mental duality opposition energy to nature's inherently good and positive nature. God's nature is inherenly good/positive, so we humans are inherently good and positive too. Again, I am not saying mental conditioning/manipulation is a bad or negative conspiratorial thing as we have the free will to learn from our personal negative mental conditioning/manipulations. Conspiracies are not based on God's/natures truth. Conspiracies are based on fear thus are false and misleading mental and emotional conditioning/manipulations.

Any belief, knowledge, thoughts etc etc that opposes God's/nature's truth is non-truth and is emotional and mental conditioning/manipulation and should be called a lie. Satan is the lies of mental and emotional manipulation/conditioning, this is the reason why Satan is known as the king of lies. Organized religion/spirituality make more logical sense when you replace god/the name of god with nature/the universe.
The fear of lack, which is caused by the belief in scarcity, branches out into fear of not getting something that you think has value ie money, love etc etc. Therefore, abundance is not having a belief in scarcity and lack, which means anything is possible. Abundance does not necessarily mean having a lot of something.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Well for me it was more about myself and all that I was controlling from within, so I became aware of myself deeper in all these things your showing.

I don’t focus outwardly as much as I do from within in any given situation.
You seeing emotional and mental conditioning and manipulation inside yourself is no more important than you seeing emotional and mental conditioning and manipulation inside others. Balance is required.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes I agree there is no separate abundance and there is also no separate ego having the mindset of the infinite and what is the infinite .. This is why if we make strides to be limitless and infinite or Self realized or we want to love self then it will be all tarred from the same brush ..

There cannot be an egoless stride for one and not the other ..

Love, Infinite awareness limitless by itself has no meaning to beyond I AM so there cannot even be a pointer to beyond the ego when we make these associations ..

x daz x
I think egoless or selfless for that matter, is a misleading word to use. Egoless/selfless means there is no ego/I/me-subconscious mind (which stores our mental and emotional conditioning and manipulations)-physical body, since all three are connected to each other and to the nervous system. If we did not have these 3 things, we would not have life as we know it. You know you have an I and me, so the ego is real.

Our thoughts comes from our nervous system so it is reasonable to believe that our subconscious mind is in our nervous system. It is also reasonable to believe that God/nature animates our bodies via the heart and/or the nervous system, the nervous system is an electrical energy system. If we did not have a nervous system, we would just be a pile of flesh, and the spinal cord would be rendered useless.